COMPLAIN ABOUT PRINTING MISTAKE IN PASSPORT - COMPLAIN ABOUT PRINTING MISTAKE IN PASSPORT

jigar001
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
THIS IS WITH REFERENCE TO THE SUBJECT : PASSPROT FILE NO.AHDZ10120008 I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED PASSPORT FROM AHMEDABAD OFFICE WITH PRINTING MISTAKE BY PASSPORT OFFICE AS MOTHER'S NAME AND ADDRESS WAS WRONG: I HAD SUBMITTED WITH PASSPORT OFFICE ORIGINAL PASSPORT BUT THY HAD MADE A CORRECTION IN THE SAME PASSPORT WITH PEN AND STAMP AND SEND IT THE SAME PASSPORT ONCE AGAIN. SINCE THE MISTAKE WAS MADE BY PASSPORT OFFICE, THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO MAKE IT CORRECT AND ISSUE ME FRESH PASSPORT BUT THEY DENIED FOR THE SAME.GRIVENCE CELL IN DELHI OFFICE ALSO DENIED OVER TELEPHONE TODAY (11/08/2008), PLEASE HELP ME TO CHANGE THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT AND ISSUE ME FRESH PASSPORT AT EARLIEST.

Comments

DEAR SIR/MADAM,
THIS IS WITH REFERENCE TO THE SUBJECT : PASSPROT FILE NO. JPRW 31270507 I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED PASSPORT FROM JAIPUR OFFICE WITH PRINTING MISTAKE BY PASSPORT OFFICE IN MY NAME.
KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHT I DO KNOW

hello sir
i had received my passport in 2006 but on its last page there is a spelling mistake in my fathers name recently i went to the ahmedabad passport office there they told me that as lot of time has passed by i will have to apply for a new passport and get the existing one cancelled can u just advice me regarding this matter

thanks

I had recd my passport G 4228133 dt .14.09.2007 from Jaipur Office.About a month back when I saw I found there was a spelling mistake in the name of my husband on the last page in the addresss. When I made a complaint to Udapur Post Office who had undertook to issue the same through Jaipur Office, he said that I will have to pay the fee of Rs.1000.00 for issuance of new Passport. Am I supposed to bear for the mistake commited by the Passport Office Jaipur? Any body having faced similar problem may pl. advice as to what is tobe done now.

my son had received my passport jan 2007. my wife name printed as padma insted of padmaja.recently he went to usa and will come back soon.how can i rectify that name?
thanks

Dear Sir / Madam,

I had received my Passport H 88 23 193 dt: 03.06.10 from Hydrabad office thro my local Post Office ( Sullurupeta, Nellore District, AP). In which i found an typing mistake in the last page. In my spouse name coloum it is having a typing mistake as " RAVI KUMAR KARTIKA " instead of RAVI SANKAR KARTIKA . But my name is typed correctly in the front page.

Kindly instruct me will i have to go back to my regional passport office( Tirupati, AP) regarding tz & will it result any problem in my travel.

In connection to above kindly some of you instruct me.

V.Ravisankar
Scientist - SD
ISRO, Sriharkota
Nellore DIstrict, AP

Hello sir,
I have received passport last week in that they left to print my house door no, 8 wat shall i do...
srinivasarao adepu Passport  - Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

wht abt space in name - passport

sir/madam
recently i got tatkal passport.my name is srinivasarao .but they printed as srinivasa rao.is there any problem if space is in between name.if it is ,plz tell me the problem.
N Jan 6, 2011 by
asitdas

DEAR SIR
THIS IS WITH REFERENCE TO THE SUBJECT : PASSPROT FILE NO.DLHZ16125207 I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT I HAVE RECEIVED PASSPORT FROM DELHI OFFICE WITH PRINTING MISTAKE BY PASSPORT OFFICE AS ADDRESS WAS WRONG: I HAD SUBMITTED PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM WITH ADDRESS 1D/Y SHTI, APARTMENT, SEC.56 SUBSIQUENT POLICE VARIFICATION ALSO HAPPENEND IN THIS ADDRESS BUT WHILE I RECEIVED PASSPORT PRINTED WRONG ADDRESS, IT WAS FOUND WRONGLY WRITTEN SEC-36 INSTEAD OF SEC-56 PASSPORT. PLEASE HELP ME TO CHANGE THE ORIGINAL PASSPORT AND ISSUE ME FRESH PASSPORT AT EARLIEST. MY CONTACT NO.IS 9810366736
REGARDS,
SANTANA DAS.
N Feb 17, 2011 by
jdeshkar

I went to passport office today with again same experience long queues and non-cooperation may be due to high work pressure, as mentioned below emails there are solutions to all this.
I had a talk with Assistant post-officer madam and then Post Officer Mr S D Sharma sir. I have mentioned the issue to them, both mentioned that your online RE-NEW application form has that name & only 2 options now to correct 1) re-submit the RE-NEW application or 2) Submit Form 2 to endorse instruction.
Both the options are not the correct for this type of issues as its fault of PO system as Old passport has correct name given. System should pick it or it should be validated before printing re-new passport for “Given Name”. And the fact here is that there is NO COLUMN or instructions on the on-line form to mention “Given Name” (this is what is there on passport which has issue) I have attached the screen shot of the on-line form here. I don’t know how this can happen that renewal of passport with different “Given Name” on it gets printed or even accepted by the systems, it’s REALLY BIG issue and has to correct by Passport office with due diligence & also do correction in the systems to stop its repetition again.
> This RE-NEWAL procedure is started in Jun-2009 with still an issue going (after 7 months time gone) which is really a big issue. I have wasted my time, money on this which should be respected by Passport office as a it’s their primary duty.
> Mr S D Sharma sir said that we are heavily loaded and it’s impossible to look after these issues and correction which is totally not convincing reply as a citizen as if Mr S D Sharma is saying like this then all the team working under him can say anything which is very serious problem. I heard from him that TCS has given all the issues and they are working on it, not sure what they are really doing as all the sites we have are looks older systems with lot of issues.
> I am now requesting here to Ministry of Affairs to look into this matter and help me, its limit for me to spend time and money on petrol along with mental harassment due to improper working style and buggy systems.
> My issue from passport I received after 6 months time with an issue…
> Old passport has “Given Name”–> Jayant Nilkanthrao
> New RE-NEWED passport has “Given Name” - Jayant Nilkanth
> Below form don’t have same column with prompt “Given Name” there
N May 31, 2011 by
Rambhupal Reddy

I have received my pass port on 28.03.2011 from Hyderabad after verify the pass port i have seen that date of issue of pass port is 10-03-2011 and date of expiry is 04-03-2011 and then i have submit the passport for correction on 25-04-2011 my file no:HYDROO415911 but so for I have not received the pass port.please see the matter at an early date please
A Jul 28, 2011 by
dhana vasu

Respected SIr/ Madam,

I have received my passport on 13/07/2011. In my passport i noticed that my "PLACE OF BIRTH NAME" is printed wrongly as " DURRAPALLI" instead of "KURRAPALLI" . Tha first letter of name is mistaken.

But, in the address ADRESS the name printed correctly as "KURRAPALLI". Is their any problem with this, If i want to change the name what is the procedure for it.

Please, kindly suggest as soon as possible .

Vasu.
A Nov 21, 2011 by
mades2

. i had received my passport in 2011 but on its last page there is a spelling mistake in my mother name
N Oct 14, 2013 by
Stuti Kumar

Hi my passport has been issue has become like an unending story. My name is printed all together stuti kumar in name and surname is vacant a complete mistake by the passport office. Do I need to bear for your mistakes or will that be done logically by your side? I don't want to go through all that circus of new passport instead want it rectified. How can this be done?
From Allahabad.
N Oct 14, 2013 by
Stuti Kumar

Pl help me with my passport misprinting. Everything is correct only the surname is blank help me
Allahabad