Consumer Forum - Online complaint - What is the next step......after filing complaint at Consumer Forum online?

Achala
Sir/Madam,

I called up the toll free consumer line 1800114000 as well as regular lines 01127662955/56/57/58 "N" number of times but it is always busy or ringing with nobody picking it up and luckily someone picks up then you are put on hold indefinitely.

I also want to know if any action is taken by the consumer forum or that they just display the consumers complaint on the website. What is the next step that the consumer forum takes...

[Updated by srikumarchatterjee May 29, 2014]

sir i srikumarchatterhee made complain against nikunj automobiles limited for non payment of booking dues but on 22-04-20-14 they paid my booking dues in cordial manner so i want to remove my complain on the website of nikunj automobiles limited kolkata which is still seen on their website company requested me to lift it . pl. help me at your earliest by removing or hide the complain. thanks srikumarchatterjee

Comments

deduction of money without any reason - mohan pharmaceuticals

on dated 25th march between 5:00 to 6:00 p.m rs.50 cut off from my mobile.I had complained but i didn't get any response unto 60 hours.After my repeated call they responded with a false information and made me cut my money due to my fault.I agreed n carried there fault and again they said that my money is deducted due to some other reason, which is false.
I request you to keep an eye on my complain rather i will proceed towards legal action.
KALPNA

DATA CARD SIM NOT RESPONDING - BENGAL INDUSTRIES PVT LTD

We request you to kindly send your representative to change the sim against data card which was purchase on 16.1.2008 through your dealer Grace 'N' Tel in faridabad.

Now the sim is not working.

Sim Details are as below:

Sim No : 899 11 007 11 11346 662 0
IMEI No : 355966010101668
mobile no : 99581 50023

This data card was taken on the name of Bengal Industries pvt ltd. We trying to use then message come: SIM CRAD REJECTED.

Your dealer in Faridabad is charging 125 RS for replacing. But i think it will be free of cost.

Kindly see nad reply me accordingly.

Kind Regards,

Kalpna Kwatra
Bengal industries pVt Ltd.

Harressment - No Action has been taken after filing FIR

A group of 5 member team including a judge assaulted a family, an fir has been filed but no action has been taken ?

The complaint has been lodged on august 3rd 2008 at Mylapore station - Chennai.

PF not paid till date since 2005 - NEB Electronics Pvt Ltd ( Consumer Electronics )

Sir/Madam,

I had worked with NEB Electronics Pvt Ltd from 2004/5, but when I had applied to withdraw my PF I did not get any reply from your department. When I went to mumbai and called up your office I was told that the company has not deposited the amount and an enquiry has been set up against the person and company. Since then I have not gat any information on the issue. Please let me know in this case how can I claim my PF amount which was deducted from ny salary. A speedy reply and solution will be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Wellington Gardner

always monthly bill problem - tab india

here we are not receving monthly bill in time now my outgoing as been out buard. so please give me your e mail id. so that i can take a duplicate copy of bill are please send me the bill which mentioned above email id.

Failure of Signals - Simplex Agencies

To,
The Managing Directior,

Failure of Airtel in providing booster for our 10 connctions.We have made several complaints that your signals are not coming in our office.We are loosing heavily for every incoming and outgoing calls.We have to make no.of calls and run around the office to catch signals.If our complaint is not settled with in 3 days we will change to another service with out any furter correspondence.

For Simplex Agencies.

A.K.Verma

Non receipt of continuous signals in your office area - Airtel

Ref : 1.Cell no: 9849044032
7. 9848033703
8. 9849330073
9. 9866544032
10. 9704200058

In our office we have about 15 connections of Airtel. We are facing the problems of the signals becoming dead suddenly and also fluctuating all the time. For every call we have to make 4 to 5 times and is causing loss of business to us. This is happening for last 6 months. Inspite of several complaints and your assurance there is no out come.

Signals are not even coming even if we stand outside the office or on road. We are located behind Care Hospital, Road no.1, Banjara Hills.

Kindly provide us immediately releaf feeling which you will be forcing us to give of all connections and go to other service provider whose signals are very good.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for SIMPLEX AGENCIES.

A.K.Verma.

Delay in Installation of service, so case against Your whole Dept Under Consumer's Welfare Act - BSNL

From

Mr. Thangamani,
MVM Exchange,
Dept of BSNL,
Chennai-51

SUB- Delay in Installation of service, so case against Your whole Dept Under Consumer's Welfare Act
I'm G. Chenna Kesavan applied for an Broad Band connection at Madhavaram chennai, in my son's name C.Prabhakar, on 14th of Nov, billed on same date. At that time of payment they promised us that service will be provided soon i.e., within 3 days landline would be installed and within 6th day the whole process would be finished & 9th day you can access the Net. But in real fact nothing has been done till today 1.12.2008, even landline phone wasn't installed. We had complaint to A.E. and finished all complaining formalities before 24th.We also given no's to complain and these are the no: 04426720281 which is not in working condition. Inspite of Iterated complaint, Still no action taken. Your dept faculties saying that all fault lies only on A.E of our area and vice versa. Is this the way to play consumer as a Ball Game?. So, at this eleventh hour, we gonna make this as Public Issue by Filing a case against Your whole Dept Under Consumer's Welfare Act, appealing for compensation for withdrawing from the given Promises at the time of payment.If your Dept still delays this procedure, really this gonna issuebe a Bigger one. So reply me as soon as possible by contacting me.

Responsible faculty is,
A.E.of our area - Mr.Chelladurai

To your notice here is my Bill details,
request No: 81485615
AN: 82508625
Name: C.Prabhakar
Applied Phone no: 04425582247
Contact No. 9940079257,

Copied to :
Rasa.A,
The Central Communication Dept.
BSNL,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,
for SIMPLEX AGENCIES.

A.K.Verma.

i have recharge through i-choose to tata indicom mobile but not yet received till 13-12-2008 - e-recharge-through i-choose not recharged

Cyber Receipt Date:13/12/2008 6:30 PM

Transaction Date : 13/12/2008
Transaction Amount : (INR)150.00
Transaction Type : DR
Transaction Description : ICONN/6972040/020010200024365/131208/110

this is the cyber recept of the transection by me through axis bank online service but till i have not receive the amount

BSNL IS THE WORST. DON'T EXPECT MORE

online registration - any

i want to be voter id card.
please help me.
how am i online register?

reply me

Non receipt of signal - Airtel

My phone no. is 9892280193. I do not get airtel signal at my residence. Complaint regarding this was registered with Airtel, Ram Maruti Road, Thane (W), Centre, twice in the month of October'08 and once in the mont5h of Dec'08. About a week ago, your techinical person had visited my house to check the problem It's been seven days since then and I still keep missing my calls dure to the mentioned signal problem.
I am a doctor by profession and being contactable/ reachable all the time is extremely important to me.I shall feel obliged, if you could rectify this problem on an urgent basis or else I shall be forced to change my service provider from Airtel to Hutch etc, which would be such a shame after such an unduly patient wait of three months.
Thanking you .
With sincere regards.
Dr. Nitin Kanwar.

Delivery of Scorpio - Vijay Sales, Bangalore/Mahindra

I had booked a Scorpio with Vijay Sales and was promised delivery. The delivery date kept changing and finally Vijai Sales admitted they cannot deliver the vehicle.
Since this was a going to be a vehicle on company lease, I ended losing some tax benefits.
Other Mahindra dealer called us to warn that Vijai Sales was going out of business. We did check back
with Vijai Sales and they said all these were rumours. However they never gave a reason as to why they cannot deliver the vehicle.
Is this the way Mahindra does business ? If they are unable to deliver a vehicle in such a down market I wonder what their attitude would be when the market is good !

Charging Extra Money - Sagar Dairy

Shop Name ---- Sagar Dairy
Address --- Evershine Millennium Paradise, Thakur Village, Kandivli-East, Mumbai-400101

Detail -- Shopkeeper charging extra money on milk (Amul, Motherdairy),

atm not received - RAKESH MALHOTRA & CO

i filled atm form on dated 14 january 2009 but atm card not received my name is ranjan gupta a/c no.27890100018626

dear sir,

myself sunita soni belong to district Rewa (m.p.) i want to complain about customer disagrement against 21st century handicraft manufacture and suppliered of export quality brass art wares, e.p.ns wares, marriege goods, presentation novelties govt."Q" marked and decorative item etc. mughalpura 1st, moradadad u.p. 244001. details as below about purchased goods order
order no-588, dated 23/12/2008, advanced amount in cash Rs-3000 .item no-424, 355, 1642 total amount of goods order was 13, 800.contract was agree payment of mode 2000 per month instalment.
problem is created that we would not gettin response at presentaly from 23/12/2008 to 16/05/2009.there is offline fax no-05912325766 and landline no.05912496085. but before last 4 month i talked to telephonic way of communication for order of goods to supply dissatisfaction but i could not get really response mr.vijay saxena has cell no.091
79700294 i could not get goods item in propper channel of supply .i would not get response through customer satisfaction .how could i do that situation .
so please adised me according to law of consumer protection act

yours truly

sunita soni
09993468178, 09827374606
current address
sunita soni d/o girija pd. soni
bansagar colony saman rewa

my number 9711528557 go blocked and is asking for puk code plz send puk as soon as possible

thanking you

my number 9966451456 go blocked and is asking for puk code plz send puk as soon as possible

thanking you

Honourable sir,

I am reciving a problem about broadband service provided by LASTMILE BROADBAND(under

AMTRON)called MAGIC SURF in GAUHATI, ASSAM. While taking connection they asked for a

registration fee of RS.-1500.They called it membership fee & hence non refundable.While I asked them

about the need of membership they simply said it was the rule.I want to know, under consumer act are

there is anysuch rules? I am just taking a internet connection & I am asked for membership that has no

use to anyone.Security deposit is another matter.Please have an eye over the topic.