Convocation Certificate - how can i get my convocation certificate

Shahbaz Shaikh
i have not yet received my convocation certificate for the year march 2008. what are the documents that are required by the university? I was from BURHANI COLLEGE OF commerce and arts, mazgaon.
what is the procedure for collection of convocation certificate from Kalina University Of mumbai?

Comments

my name is LEBAKA YELLAREDDY. i have completed in batchlors Degree (B.A) in year of 1996. till now i am not get my convigation. plz give me how can i get my convigation certificate. my e mail ID: lyreddylebaka@gmail.com. know i am in kuwait. i am working in Ministry of Defence. now i need my convigation. plz give me a suggesion.

thanks
Yellareddy Lebaka

i have not received my convocation certificate since 2009 from mumbai university, , i already paid my fees..so
N Jan 16, 2011 by
hexwiz

How to get convocation certificate from madras university. I passed my post graduation in the year 2004.i want to know the procedure.
my email: hexwiz@yahoo.co.in
N Jan 16, 2011 by
hexwiz

i have passed my post graduation from the new college chennai, in the year 2004.i want to get my MA.convocation certificate. can you tell me the procedure
N Jan 18, 2011 by
divya.K.C

Dear sir/Madam...
I have cleared my B.Com Degreeg Exam at 2005 from Neharu memorial collage (NMC) Sullya Please give me suggestion how to get for convocation certificate

Divya.K.C
Paraspara Trust
2nd flore, 7th cross, Bandappa Road
Yeshwanthpura, Bangalore
N Jan 18, 2011 by
jumpe bum

How can I get B.Ed convocation form through web site.
A Jan 25, 2011 by
PRABU SHANMUGAM

what is the procedure to get my convocation certificate. i have cleared my degree in the year may 1997 regular in salem arts collage

plz help me

anybody have a idea plz contact this number 9894035425
N Mar 30, 2011 by
suvarna manaji hadshi

sir/madam,
i have not yet received my convocation certificate for the year march 2003 what are the documents that are required by the university? I was from S N D T COLLEGE OF commerce and arts, vileparle.east.
I am Forwarding my Current Address-Room No.3 Pump house, Kesher-Bai Chawl, Patil wadi, jijamata Road, Andheri East Mumbai No. 400093.

Please Provide me as far as Possible.

suvarna manaji hadshi.
E Mail - shrutikdhawade@gmail.com
Contact no. 9969850678
N May 4, 2011 by
deepaaa

I have not yet received my convocation certificate for the year jan 2010. what are the documents that are required by the university? I also paid a fees for this certificate.
what is the procedure for collection of convocation certificate from Madras University Of chennai?

Enrollement no C8101PBA4307

Contact no. 9840915167
N May 7, 2011 by
Shamhabanu

I have completed my B.Com degree course during the year 1981. I have received my Provisional Certificate but not yet received my Convocation Certificate. Let me know the procedure to get my convocation certificate and please do the needful in this regard.

Name : B. Shamabanu
Reg. No.: 500662
Course : B. Com. ( 1978 - 1981)
College in which studied : Vellalar College for Women, Thindal, Perundurai road, Erode District.
N Jun 4, 2011 by
T Meena

I Pased B.Com 1998 My ID is 95UCM4019 i have not received my convacation, How i get above the same, Please give me suggestion and How much I have to pay? Can i get Online ?
N Jun 16, 2011 by
SRINIVAS PRASAD. H.M

Dear Madam/Sir,

Srinivas parasad here, I have not yet received convocation certificate form 10 months, i have completed B'com in MAY/JUNE 2010
i need procedure for collection of convocation certificate please give me the suggestion.
i am awaiting for the same & i need most urgent also
i am awaiting for your reply

Details:
Register no. ( C0310256) (annual schme)
College: N.D.R.K. hassan

I need help from your end

With warm regrads
Srinivas prasad .H.M
N Jun 17, 2011 by
anilgopathi

I lost my B.Tech (2006 Pass out) convocation.what is the procedure to get the convocation? iam belongs to JNTU Hyderabad.Thanks in advance.

please send me the details to acha786@gmail.com

Anil Kuamr Gopathi,
+91-9902888100
N Aug 12, 2011 by
Syed Fathima

I have not yet received my Convocaiton certificate. i have completed my M.A. English in madras university under distance education? How can i get my Convocation Certificate? Where should i collect it from? please let me know the details at the earliest.
D Oct 22, 2011 by
snehavenkatesh

hi sir/madam

How can I get My Convocation cetfifcate.
N Oct 22, 2011 by
snehavenkatesh

i dont have my marks card ? can i give my result sheet to get Convocation cetfifcate.
N Dec 5, 2011 by
survey.prakash

Hi sir/mam
I have completed the course of B'com at Nov, 2001 by Distance education from Kanchipuram District.But i have not yet received my Convocation certificate, i agreed that was my fault...Now I need that Certificate, How will i get it by post or other University of madras branches...
if I should provide any Documents for get the certificate please acknowledge me.

Please Help me.

My Enrolement no:ICU10833
Name:M.Gunasundari
N Dec 10, 2011 by
Lakshmi K

I am not yet received my convocation certificate since 2010 From Bangalore University. How can i know my Convocation Certificate is Came to College or not.

Roll No 06TSC10084

Contact NO 9740248018
N Dec 10, 2011 by
Lakshmi K

How can I get my Convocation Certificate Since Completed in 2010. I apply from my college. My Certificates are eligable University

Roll No 06tsc10084
Amount Due On Month of October 2010

Contact Number 9740248018
A Jan 31, 2012 by
monde vaishali

My name is Vaishali D Monde.I have not yet received my CONVOCATION CERTIFICATE for the year march 2005. I also paid a fees for this certificate.
what are the documents that are required by the university????????I was from SATHAYE COLLEGE OF ARTS in vilepalre.
what is the procedure for the collection of convocation certificate from kalina university of mumbai.

Convocation Certificate - how can i get my convocation certificate