Corporate Insurance Service - Fraud while renewing insurance

poornima1234 on May 31, 2011

I had my car insurance coming up for renewal this month and I was looking at various options. I got a call from Pavitra (Phone no - 080-32479981) about an offer for insurance renewal. After discussing various options with her, I was considering taking up the insurance from another company when Pavitra told me that if I take the insurance from her, she will give me a service coupon for 3000 rs. I told her no initially as I had a bad experience with her the previous year but she kept pleading with me making false promises till i finally relented. Based on her promises I opted for renewal with her company even though I was getting better offers elsewhere. She sent a person the very next day to collect cheque. However, even after 15-20 days of cheque clearance, I neither received a copy of insurance or the promised coupon. When I called her back, initially she kept making more false promises and avoiding my calls. Finally when I got irritated, she became extremely rude and hung up on me and after that stopped receiving calls. Till date I have not recevied anything from her. Finally, I contacted Tata AIG directly and got the copy of my insurance from them but they cannot provide any coupons as the promise was not made by them. Corporate Insurance Service is a fraud company with unprofessional and rude employees. The email id to which I sent the copy of my documents was {care@corporareinsuranceservice.com}. This is an extremely unprofessional and fraudulent company and do not burn your hands at any cost.

Poornima

Comments

A Mar 27, 2012 by
samrat.sarkar

My bad, as I read your comments only after getting cheated by Pavitha from care@corporateinsuranceservice.com

My suggestion to others, please do not fall prey to these cheaters.
N Apr 4, 2012 by
Jagdish1234

oops, I was about to hand over check today. I was also told same thing. Thanks Poornima for this...Jagdish
N Apr 25, 2012 by
ruchisingh759

Poornima is right, they are highly unprofessional. Never go with them. I also had same experience with them.
N Jul 13, 2012 by
Rajenesh Sk

Thanks a lot... Just was about to hand over the check today... clearly told them after running through the internet found feedback about them and hung up the call.
A Jul 25, 2012 by
Babu111

Thankyou for sharing your experience, i am also getting calls and this organisation and mails from the same e-mail id. The lady by name Zaiba is talking to me is sending person to collect the cheque how ever when i insisted on the identity card and visiting card of the person and he is bluffing that the he is newly joined and have no cards to show. I called that lady and enquired about their address and said i will personally come to their location and pay the cheque she is not accepting for that proposal and refused to entertain me after that. I think this organisation is a fake ...dont get cheated...
N Sep 4, 2012 by
chris_VA

same issue here. exact same. is no one doing anything about this???
D Oct 20, 2012 by
PGKSG

Same here. Unfortunately, handed over a post-dated cheque today just before searching on the net and seeing this post. Immediately blocked the cheque. No good explanation from the people who had called or the one who came to collect.
D Dec 11, 2012 by
nrdas

I too was fooled by these idiots promising to give rs.3000 carnation coupons, i gave them post dated check and it got cleared a month back 10/11/12 and till date i have not received my car insurance renewal copy. have called them many times emailed them but all in vain. just read poornima's post here and called up bharti axa general insurance guys and they were able to find the insurance details using my vechile number - a big relief

have requested them for a copy and will be getting in day as commited by customer center executive

contact details of corporate insurance service

080-42068454 (does not work)
contact person - Kavitha - 9538560016 (phone keeps on ringing no one pick up)
email - kavitha.munch@gmail.com / admin@corporateinsuranceservice.com
D Dec 13, 2012 by
PCme

Fantastic I have this guy going to come to my work place in 1/2 hr from now. I just had some strange feeling about them (they were claiming they are from Maruti Corp Insurance Care).So searched net and found these feed-backs. The promises are exactly same, Rs 3000/- carnation coupons, give post dated cheque now, will give cheque receipt now and send policy 1wk after cheques clearing. Must be my lucky day today. I am not going to go with them. May be we can all report to IRDA.
N Apr 2, 2013 by
gsrenukaprasad

I too having very bad experience with this corporate insurance services, one lady Ashwini pleaded for Insurance renewal agreed and paid cheque, so far i have not received neither the policy nor intimation.Her mobile is swithced off (9035018029)
Iam really cursing myself for this...
N Apr 8, 2013 by
Vinod

Hi All, I just saw this very late.

I have been called several times a day until the cheque was collected from me.
The moment the cheque was collected I have to chase them and follow up everyday.

This amount of mental trauma was simple unbearable :(

The service is just hopeless, I was promised a Bumper to bumper comprehensive cover with 10% depreciation.
Later on after 3 days and several follow up I was given someone elses cover note.
After calling them and speaking to their Manager one Mr.Rahul I got the correct cover note but with 15% depreciation instead of 10%.
After again several phone calls I told them to cancel my Cheque they said it will be done send me the same cover note with over written.

I started feeling suspecious I called ICICI Lombard and they were not able to recongise my cover note ID, I provided them all information such as Chassis ID, Engine ID, Reg no etc.. still they could not recognize.

I felt so bad as my policy has lapsed over a week and car was with out any cover.
I decided enough is enough, I issues a stop cheque with my Bank and moved back to my previous company.

MORAL OF THE STORY : STAY AWAY FROM "CORPORATE INSURANCE SERVICE" go else where.
N Jun 17, 2013 by
santhoshjk

Huh, I gave them repeat business. Gave discount (apparently) and was diligent in closing the deal. Sent the person within couple of hours of deciding on going with them but haven't heard from them since then. I called up once and was told that someone else would send policy details but yet to hear back. I called back Zaiba several times but couldn't get through. I finally called HDFC Ergo, they retrieved the policy using the Registration number and would be sending it over within an hour. What a relief and what a horrifying experience... Good input on discussing policy terms and cross checking, I am waiting for the policy document to come through to do that sanity check...
N Jun 24, 2013 by
satya76

I just searched Google to check if "Corporate Insurance Services" is a fraud company and I found this link, but realized it is too late. I've paid my premium last month based on the promise of coupons of Rs. 3000/-. I've called them many times, initially, did not get even the policy copy. Then got tensed and followed up many times after which got the insurance copy and relieved. However, the coupons are still not there. When asked to speak to manager, they don't give to anyone. Horrible people. Now, I understood that I've been cheated.

Is there no way we can teach these people a lesson?
N Nov 11, 2013 by
sai.rajesh21@gmail.com

Hi, wt should be done to this type of people, who needs money by cheating, Please don't trust "Corporate Insurance Services" is a fake company, i too had same situation, fortunately i didn't give them cheque i made payment through online to insurance company and i followed up with insurance company and get the cover note and invoice instead of post dated cheque it is better to make policy renewal in online to beware of this type of companies.
N Apr 7, 2014 by
Manish Degan

I have been cheated by them as well. They made numerous phone calls to get the insurance renewed and even promised a car pamper kit. However after payment, they are no where to be traced. The phone numbers are unreachable or invalid and there is no response on emails. After loads of followup finally someone sent me a soft copy of the insurance, however the promised car pamper kit is not in site and I dont think any one is paying attention on my emails. If there is a way, I want to put a complaint against them to IRDA for misleading consumers on insurance
N Apr 24, 2014 by
Sbabu1

It is clearly a " FRAUD COMPANY ". Till you give the cheque they are very Courteous, polite, seem helpful, But once they receive the cheque.The very moment they will stop receiving you calls. I have taken two Insurances at the same time For both my car and bike.Its been 25 days since I issued the cheques.I still haven t received any cover note for either.And the courteous agents who insisted me to take the policy are not receiving my calls.So I am trying to investigate what exactly is happening. But One thing is very obvious. THIS IS A FRAUD COMPANY.

Corporate Insurance Service - Fraud while renewing insurance