Country Club - FRAUD COUNTRY VACATION

rajiv dutta 12 on May 20, 2012
I WANT TO CONSENTRATE TO OUR COUNTRY PEOPLE AND WEST BENGAL PEOPLE,PLEASE READ THIS NOTE POSSITIVELY.TODAYS BUSINESS WORLD A COMPANY NAMELY COUNTRY CLUB TRY TO GROW AS A BUSINESS BONAZA IN THE WORLD.I AM THE PERSON WHO CHEATED BY THIS COMPANY.COUNTRY CLUB SIMPLY PLAY A GAME TO THE PEOPLES.FIRST THEIR TELE CALLER EXECUTIVE CALL ANYMOUS PEOPLE,SAYING YOU ARE WON A PRIZE 25000RS GIFT PRIZE.AFTER THAT THEY TELL THEM PLEASE COME OUR OFFICE WITH COUPLE TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.AFTER THAT THEY OFFER SOME COUNTRY VACATION ALL OVER THE WORLD.AFTER THAT THEIR REAL FACE COME OUT.I AM A SIMPLE MAN,I DONT NO THE POLITICS OF BUSINESS.I CHETTED BY THEM AMOUNT 72000RS. I GIVE THEM THIS AMOUNT FOR VACATION FOR VACATION.BUT THEY GIVE NO RESPONSE.WHEN I CALL THEM I GET RESPONSE AS PHONE SWICHED OFF.PLEASE TAKE STEP AGAINST KOLKATA COUNTRY CLUB ALL OFFICES.REQUEST TO CHIEF MINISTER PLEASE BANNED THIS FRAUDER COMPANY,I THINK THEY ARE THE OWNER OF BLACK MONEYS.INVESIGATE PLEASE.THEIR MANY BRANCHES IN KOLKATA AND ALL OVER INDIA AND OUT OF INDIA.THEY TRY TO CONVERT BLACK MONEY TO WHITE.I T IS 100% TRUE NEWS.SOME CHANNELS PUBLISHED THEIR ADD.PLEASE STOP THE BROADCASTING FOR THIS COMPANY

Comments

N May 20, 2012 by
deepak.singh

If the transaction has been made from your credit card/debit card within a month or two, you can directly contact the customer care/ grievance team of your credit card bank. Since transaction has been made by CCL on false promises of EMI; so its a fraud. Make your bank understand this thing. They will void this transaction. Such cases are handled by banks through their legal team. They will get in touch with CCL and will do something for your benefit.

N May 25, 2012 by
country vacations response team

Dear Sir, we have the inconvenience is regretted. If you are a Country Vacations/ Country Club member, kindly mail the complete details of your membership & issues to response.team@countryvacationsmail.com. to allow us to provide a resolution.
A Jun 5, 2012 by
pillairp

its a total fraud company and will not suggest anyone to take the membership.

have you got the issue settled ? i have filed a similar consumer court case at mumbai and got back the entire amount.

Country Club - FRAUD COUNTRY VACATION