Country Club - one lakhs sixty thousand

agarwalfamily on May 4, 2012
I HAD TAKEN A PACKAGE OF ONE LAKH SIXTY THOUSAND (1,60000).THEY INITIALLY PROMISED GREAT HOLIDAY PACKAGE, BUT POOR SERVICE. WE MADE A MISTAKE OF TAKING FROM COUNTRY CLUB,INSPITE OF FEW OF MY RELATIVES WARNINGWE NEVER WENT TO ANY HOLIDAY PACKAGE AT ALL, BECAUSE THEY NEVER RESPONDED PROPERLY ,THEY HAVE TAKEN OUR HARD EARNED MONEY ,IN RETURN WE GOT ONLY FAKE PROMISES.
THEY ARE ALL GROUP OF CHEATS ... ALL MY MONEY WENT INTO DRAIN !!
BEWARE OF COUNTRY CLUB AND SECOND ONE IS MAHINDRA !!!!
GOD WILL PUNISH FOR WHAT THESE GUYS DO....

Comments

N May 25, 2012 by
Country Club Response Team

The inconvenience is regretted.Kindly mail the complete details of Your membership & issues to response.team@countryclubmail.com to allow us to provide a resolution.
A Jun 5, 2012 by
pillairp

its a total fraud company and will not suggest anyone to take the membership.

have you got the issue settled ? i have filed a consumer court case at mumbai and got back the entire amount.

A Sep 17, 2012 by
sudeshna1

SAME EXPERIENCE WITH ME...ITS FAKE...watever they promised after that they told me that they said wrong...so if front end person give us fake commitment, to whom we have paid our money... is it our fault??? that this fake person are in this world??
D Oct 30, 2012 by
Sharavind

I too agree and I am also a victim of this club. They are not at all bother to give response. We have wasted our hardearned money. At least our future generation should not become a victim of this Club. We have to spread the message of this type of Club to our fellow men and educate the public to be aware of this Country Club (India) Ltd., Their only job is to collect money and they never bother to give service or to provide any sort of additional information. How to get back the Membership fee and other charges paid by us to this Club ? All the victims should fight collectively.

P. Sankarakumar