CPC,SBI(Code 4470),112/4,Kaliamman Koil street,Virugambakkam,Chennai-6000092irugam - SBA/C10955705057-PPONo:210022491--Excess recovery in Pension

velamrita on Feb 7, 2011
My PPO cited above is revised vide Pr.CCA/DOT/CCA/TN/PEN/LPS/5829 dated 28-5-2010.Accordingly my pension has not been drawn,instead,a sum of Rs.rs255/= is beeing revoered regularly for making adjustment of excess pension payments which is stated due to A.G.Auditors point out.I confirm that since the my PPO is revised from my date of retirement the A.G.Auditors point out should also be revised and acoordingly only the excess payment should be recovered and this should be only after adjusting the arrears amount due to revised PPO.But the Chief manager,Centralised Processing Centre,SBI(code No;4470),Virugambakkam,Chennai-600092 is not realising my request but simply cosidering only for and giving importance for recovery for A.G.Audit pointSince I am submiting representations through my SBI branch,Tenaksi on so manay occasions,no remody is done/appear to be done shortly.So I request you to kindly look into this case which is increasing my mental agony for the past eight months and kindly arrange to sovle the things of a poor Pensioner who is relaying upon and living on the Pension amount only.Evers sincerely,N.Velayutham,D.E(Rted),BSNL,21,Bharathinagar First street,Melagaram(P.O),Tenkasi-6276029Phone 04633-222422 &9487050800).

Comments

youwillpay CPC,SBI(Code 4470),112/4,Kaliamman Koil street,Virugambakkam,Chennai-6000092irugam  - India

Kaliamman koil - Aruna

Kaliamman koil street of Virugambakkam needs immediate attention. It is the narrow lane that connects Arcot main road to Coyambedu. Recently a 14-year-old boy on way to his school in his cycle died on this road as he tried to dodge his way through puddles and potholes and finally got ran over by a vehicle carrying concrete mixer. This incident has shook the residents of virugambakkam and the school, Chinmaya Vidyala, in which the boy studied. There is growing concern over bad roads and more so the absolute lack of traffic discipline. Hope the authorities pull up their socks and improve traffic policing and the roads. The govt should feel guilty for collecting road taxes and maintaining them so badly. Shame on them.
bala CPC,SBI(Code 4470),112/4,Kaliamman Koil street,Virugambakkam,Chennai-6000092irugam  - India

All -

I agree with the view posted by the author. This road requires lot of attention for many years. Encrouchments on both the side of the road need to be removed first. I do not know why it is taking lot of time to steamline this? Many Omni bus and corporation bus are using this road and during peak hours situation is really pathedic.

Any one who reads this post, have close to take it up with a person who can really do something to improve the condition of the road as well as remove the encrouchments at the market areas, please help many poor students using this road. Help.. Please.

NB - Out Dy. CM recently assured us to take it up immediately.

regards,
Bala
N Mar 23, 2011 by
govindaraj.p

The ATM ANNUAL FEE of Rs.50/-debited from my SB a/c for the year of 2010-11 on 21.03.2011.The same day again Rs.50/-deducted as twice.I am a retired pensioner age of 70 years.Every year the same mistakes happening.I am account with TIRUCHIRAPALLI MAIN branch.a/c no.10848639324.
bank ref:ATM ANNUAL FEE-6220180093000278635(DOM)201011-Rs.50/-debit on 21.03.2011 &6220180093000053293(DOM)201011-Rs.50/-debited on 21.03.2011.Please credit the amount of Rs.50/-immediately.This is a consumer subject.My own branch neglecting the problems.please help me.
N Sep 6, 2011 by
j.mohan tamilnadu

respected sir.
my name is j.mohan my all letters went to old address . there fore please my letters post in my correct address.iam crpf pensioner.now my correct address
j.mohan.ex crpf
m3/81.t.n.h.b.colony
sector.6...anbu nagar.
koodalpudur..
aanaiyoor.[po]
madurai.
sir i reach after pension live in address plese your kindly considaration action please .this is my humble request.thankyou sirmy ppo. no..239030204636