CPWD - water pipeline choke

amaresh behera on Apr 24, 2012
I Shri Amaresh Behera resided at CPWD General Pool Qtr. no. 428, I.C Block, Salt Lake, Sector- 3, Kolkata-700106. I have complaint on dt: 14.4.12, about choke of all water supply pipelines of my quarter. Fortunately water is following slowly and day to day work was going on upto dt:22.4.12 but on dt: 23.4.12 water supply was totally stopped and we are suffering from too much problem with my four family members. How we can live in a Govt. quarter without the supply of water. Therefore I request you to kindly solve the problem of water supply.

THANKING YOU
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D Dec 16, 2012 by
kyrao

JAM IN BATH ROOM OUTLET PIPE COMPLAINT NO:400, DATED:29.07.2012 ETC... AND WIDOW GLASSES WERE ALSO BROKEN ONE AND HALF YEARS BACK NOT REPLACED TILL DATE...

SIR, I AM RESIDING AT IC-576, TYPE-III, THIRD FLOOR, NEAR TANK NO:14, CENTRAL GOVERNMENT QUARTERS, SALT LAKE, KOLKATA-700106(WB) SINCE 1991 OCTOBER ONWARDS. I HAD MADE SO MANY COMPLAINTS REGARDING JAM IN BATH ROOM PIPE. DUE TO JAM IN BATH ROOM, WATER IS NOT GOING OUTSIDE AND WE ARE ALWAYS IN ANKLE DEEP WATER IN BATH ROOM. CIVIL MAINTENANCE IS WORST IN IC BLOCK. NOBODY COULD NOT TURN UP TILL DATE TO DO JOB PERMANENTLY. EVERY TIME THE WORKERS WILL COME AND TELLING THAT PIPE SHOULD BE REPLACED. TILL DATE THEY HAVE NOT REPLACED THE SAME.

K YOGESWARA RAO, IC-576/ Dt:15/12/12