CRA - NSDL - Not Recieved PRAN Card

byomokesh on Jan 7, 2011

I had applied for PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] under the government scheme of NPS and I had got the I-PIN and T-PIN as per norms. But I have not received PRAN Card. I had informed Nodal Office, Chennai and sent mail Customer Care and Raise the Grievence on NSDL web site. They replied me with the speed post No. EM229040182IN. When I checked this number in online tracking system, it is shwoing undelivered to Delises office (Mumbai). Again I was informed it is undelivered. But they said again we are not received yet. I said you can check on this number in online tracking system.

Since last 2 months i am following up with CRA-NSDL and there is no proper response. Staff at CRA is not taking calls most of the times and if in case they take the calls they are not giving the proper feedback and information on my query. Nobody taking care my complaint. They dont care of the Customer. I am following Customer Care, Grievence, and mail also.

My PRAN NUMBER - 110031148054
NAME - BYOMOKESH SAHOO

Comments

N Dec 10, 2013 by
ankush sharma813

Best Review
respected sir,
my name is ankush sharma . my pran no is not recived now.
i have applied it withen last 2 month . but i have no information regarding my pran no.
plz sir, tell me about my pran no. status.
my e-mail id is sankush783@yahoo.com

I have not got PRAN number .my CPS number - 20053500203
N Jan 19, 2011 by
CRM TEAM

Dear Subscriber,

Your PRAN card was redispatched and is now delivered on 17.01.2011 at the address registered with CRA. The consignment was received by Sarojini Sahoo”

CRM Team
NSDL
N Feb 24, 2011 by
rajan nk

SWATI ROONGTA 111000939189

ADITYA ROONGTA 110030939190

We have not received the PRAN CARD though from the CRA -PRAN tracking status it is mentioned as despatched on 21.06.2010.

Please arrange to send the PRAN card without any delay.
N Mar 9, 2011 by
rameshselvi

I had applied for PRAN card from my unit of 529 SSTC(GREF) through our PAO (GREF) on Dec 2009, but not yet received as on date. So please check your documents and forward same at the earliest.

My Name : Ramesh. K

PRAN No.110040280888
A Mar 14, 2011 by
satpalsinty

I had applied for PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] . But I have not received PRAN Card, I-PIN and T-PIN as per norms. I had informed POP-SP

Since last 2 months i am following up with CRA-NSDL and there is no proper response. Staff at CRA is not taking calls most of the times and if in case they take the calls they are not giving the proper feedback and information on my query. Nobody taking care my complaint. They don't care of the Customer. I am following Customer Care, Grievence, and mail also.

My PRAN NUMBER - 110071106173
Mobile No. 08053229290
N Mar 23, 2011 by
subhendra

Sir
I have applied for pran card through sub treasury umerkote of nabarangpur dist of odisha. I got a confirmition message from cra on date 25/01/2011 but I did not receive my pran kit.Please give me the stastus of it.

NAME Subhendra kumar singh
DDO registration code SGV09887A
DTO Code 4010123
A Apr 6, 2011 by
anant upveet

I sumitted S2 form on date 29-09-2009 in DTO Faridabad for correction and their suggestion, i sent my origional PRAN Card to Chandigarh.After that i am regularly follow up with DTO .There is no proper response. Staff of DTO is not responding my queries. They are not giving the proper feedback and information on my query. i am very irritate since fifteen months. I am following Customer Care, Grievence, and mail also.Now i am going to take a drastic step against DTO.

PRAN NO.111000532313
NAME JAGPAL
S/o SH.HET RAM
RESI:VILLAGE & POST OFFICE-PALI-FARIDABAD
SCHOOL:GOVT.HIGH SCHOOL-PAWATA FARIDABAD
CONTACT:9711154677
N Apr 12, 2011 by
e.nageswara rao

This is E.Nageswara rao, i joined in the southern railway on 23-06-2004 and i had given technical resignation on 28-07-2009.for joining in naval dockyard visakhapatnam, Through proper channel.(Southern railway alloted me the PRAN number but they did'nt give me the PRAN card, of course in that period there is no PRAN application for card, ).
And i joined in naval dockyard on 01-08-2009, after that i submitted PRAN Card application, till now i didn't get any PRAN card. so please check my PRAN application status, And finally asking which organisation will issue the PRAN card for me (Railway or naval dockyard)
My PPAN No Is 2004500600200032
my PRAN No Is 110060239160
my mobile no 09885680455
my mail address enagu28@yahoo.co.in
A Jul 6, 2011 by
sanee

Hi I Am kamlesh soni, Forest guard, Forest office damoh, m.p.
Joining date 05.08.2008
I am not received my PRAN card
so give me my PRAN card.
A Jul 6, 2011 by
sanee

Hi I am sandeep Aadarsh, Forest guard, Divisional forest office damoh, M.P.
Joining date 05.08.2008
please give me my PRAN NO and PPAN NO
I am not receive 2008 to 2011 CPF fund
My mobile no- 7415574244
N Jul 27, 2011 by
MohitSaxena (MoD)

Hello
I am a employee of Ministy of Defence, New Delhi. I had applied for PRAN [Permanent Retirement Account Number] before two year in 2009 but I have not received my PRAN Card, I-PIN and T-PIN as per norms. I had informed my admin saction.

Since last 1 year i am following up with CRA-NSDL and there is no proper response. CRA staff is picking calls most of the times and if sometime they take calls they are not giving the proper feedback and information on my query. Nobody taking care my complaint. They don't care of the Customer.

NAME – Mohit Saxena, Stenographer

Mobile No. 09716809456
A Aug 9, 2011 by
bhanu partap sao

Dear sir
My Name is Bhanu Pratap Sao S/o Late Shri Kripa Das Sao, iam working in Office of The Commerical Tax Officer, Rajnandgaon (C.G.) as a Driver. My Emp.code no.- 05050010036 & Pran No is 110010461273 But I have not received my pran card . So kindly issue me PRAN Card
My working Address is:-
Bhanu Pratap Sao (Driver)
Office of The Commerical Tax Officer,
Opp. Old Rest Hosue
Near M.L.B. School
Rajnandgaon (Chhattishgarh)
A Aug 12, 2011 by
balram dadsena

Dear sir
My Name is Balram Kumar Dadsena S/o Chandrika Prasad Dadsena, i am working in Office of The Commerical Tax Officer, Rajnandgaon (C.G.) as a Steno Typist. My Emp. code no.66050030252- & Pran No is 110080490369 But I have not received my pran card . So kindly issue me PRAN Card
My working Address is:-
Rajnandgaon (Chhattishgarh)
N Oct 6, 2011 by
anuradha33mishra

Dear sir
My name is VIMLESH KUMAR TRIPATHI s/o Sri Vishwambhar Tiwari . My PRAN no is 110051176 824. I have not recieved my pran card So kindly issue me pran card . My address is:-
K N High School
Ichak
Dist:-Hazaribagh
State:- Jharkhand
Pin:- 825402
N Dec 3, 2011 by
roopapraveen

My name is P.PRAVEEN KUMAR S/o Of Sri VENGANNA.I have send an application for issuing of PRAN CARD since 2 months back.from RAJEMPETA address.I am working in JUDICIAL DEPARTMENT At LAKKIREDDIPALLI.JUNIOR CIVIL JUDGES COURT. CADAPA DISTRICT.NO progress in this issue.so pls kindly allot what is going.

MY ADDRESS
PIN:516115
CELL:9493387826
A Dec 22, 2011 by
nehajony

My name us Sunil Dutt and i am a Haryana State Govt. Employee. I joined the Govt Job in 07-01-2009, PRAN no is already alloted me. My PRAN no. is 10000500887 but i forge my passward. Please help me My Mbile no. is 09416444939, Office Phone noo. is 01282260296 and email address is sunilrcm33@yahoo.com

Thanks and regard
N Dec 22, 2011 by
nehajony

I am Sunil Dutt a haryana Govt Employee. My designation is Steno Typist. My PRAN No. is 110000500887. But i forget my passward. Please help me so i check my monthly transation. My mob No. is 9461444939

My address is

Sunil Dutt Steno Typist,
O/o Executive Engineer,
Panchayati Raj, Narnaul
Distt. Mohinder Garh (Haryana) 123001
Phone 01282-260296
A Mar 13, 2012 by
Yateeshwar Singh

I am YATEESHWAR SINGH a H.P. Govt Employee. My designation is COMPUTER OPERATOR IN RDD DEPTT.. My PRAN No. is 111001135520 But i forget my passward. Please help me so i check my monthly transation. My mob No. is 9418324315 & 9816096579

My address is

YATEESHWAR SINGH S/O
LATE.SH. G.S. NARYAL
V.P.O UDAIPUR
DISTT. & TEH. CHAMBA (H.P.)
N May 23, 2012 by
Manoj Singh

PRAN KIT not received

Dear
Sirs/Madam

We are yet to receive our PRAN Kit. When we search for the information, it is found to be dispatched to wrong address .PRAN number is 110021799435
Please help us in this matter as my PRAN (Manoj Singh) information is not yet received.

thanks

Status of PRAN registration PRAN card is dispatched to Nodal Office
Date of Dispatch 20-Sep-2011
Courier Name OVERNIGHT
Airway Bill Number
Address of dispatch Sr AFA PF(Construction), Northern Railway, Kashmiri Gate, Delhi
FA&CAO Construction