Credit Card - status of credit card

M.P.Rudresh

I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along with my application.but still i ma not recived my new card or satus.Please give me a feeed back as early as possible.

My DOB 21.02.1976

Mobile No.9845025344

Comments

My d.o.birth:10.05.1965.

mob no;9952048900.

A.chitra

Credit Card Status - DNV

I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along with my applicationon on 09th August 2007.but still i ma not recived my new card or satus.Please give me a feed back as early as possible.

My d.o.birth:17.01.1983.

V.Venkateswarlu
+91 - 99088 00440

I have applied for SBI credit card in December month, you associative came & collected all the required documents, but till now i didn't get any response or status regarding this. my SBI application reference number is S0002667873.
sivaguruv SBI Gold Card  - Mumbai, Goregaon, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

not received - gold card

I have applied for barclays credit card and the executive told that credit card will be handled to me personally. Since i leave my home at 7.30 and reach my home at 9pm hence i had requested them to hand over my credit card to my office adress. Still after 20 days i did not recieve my credit card. Kindly let me know what is the status.Pls do the needful.

I have applied for SBI credit card in February month, you associative came & collected all the required documents, but till now i didn't get any response or status regarding this. my SBI application reference number is:-S0003425553. My mobile:-9739663013

Me too,
I haven't got my credit card.

Dear sir/Madam,
I applied for SBI credit card through your sales executive. He has taken all the required documents along with the application. but i am still waiting for the card.

I look for positive response at your end soon.

SBI application reference number is:-S0003983633

My d.o.birth:21.05.1981.

mob no;9810404926.

arvind kumar

not getting credit card - SBI

I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along with my application.but still i ma not recived my new card or satus.Verification call was also done.Please give me a feeed back as early as possible.

My d.o.birth:15/08/1980

DR.D.SENTHIL KUMAR

My d.o.birth:10.07.1981.

mob no;9986006345.

rahul

no verification till now for my new credit card application - WIPRO

hi
i had applied for HDFC credit card 1 week back but till now i have not got any verification till now when it will be? i had submitted all of my documents to MR.Basker of HDFC of hyderabad branch...i want to know when u will provide me the card...

My d.o.birth:15.11.1977.

mob no;9898662683.

YET NOT GET PAN CARD - SCOPE INTERNATIONAL

I HAVE APPLED FOR MY PAN WHILE I AM WORKING WITH SCOPE INTERNATIONAL 6 MONTHS BEFORE. BUT STILL I HAVE NOT YET GET MY PAN CARD. CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT SHALL I APPLY IT AGAIN OR I HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOME MORE DAYS.

I have applied for credit card as application no. is 1119060000065. I am not able to get my status of application. Kindly help me out.

ShivRaj

I have applied for a SBI credit card a month back, but still i didn't received any response regarding the same. when i checked online it says the application has been rejected. there was no reason mentioned for it.Also the customer care is not ready to tell any reason. Is this what right to information act all about. they took all my necessary documents and now they are not ready to even tell me the reason of my application rejection.

application no. 1119260001571
name --mukul sharma

Dear Sir
My name is T.Radha Krishna Murthy
DOB 9-11-1945
Moher name=Subhadra
SBI Card No. (431757529297839)
Ph.No. 040 24191008

please how to get these are if it is possible to send statements to me by mails
please send reply
Thanking you sir
T.RADHA KRISHNA MURHTY

my sbi credit card no 4317575023436091 has been damaged. may i be issued with a duplicate credit card?
my address is given below:-
benudhar jena. dob 04-0401959
chakeisihani
p.o-rasulgarh,
bhubaneswar
orissa- 751010

This is with reference to my sbi credit card statement.i have not received my statement on time any of the month AND I am waiting for July Month statement. THIS is very bad service from SBI Card, I would like to inform all sbi card holder dont use this type of services.

sanjay singh