Credit Card — status of credit card

M.P.Rudresh

I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along with my application.but still i ma not recived my new card or satus.Please give me a feeed back as early as possible.

My DOB 21.02.1976

Mobile No.9845025344

Complaint comments  549 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Credit Card — credit card payment

I am holding the credit card no.4317 5750 7477 4564
I have purchased from my credit card and also given the payment but there is a call from SBI card div. to my residence and they told that the chq. had been bounced.but now a ststement came and the amount has already been cleared.Your person has also declined Show more... my card.I dont know what is the actual fact.Hope for your earliest reply and action on it.
Sangram Kishore Jena
hi,

I have applied for hdfc bank credit card ,iwant to know the status..my a/c no.4731070043903,
cell no.9246426688,

with regards,

A.chitra

Credit Card — not giving proper service

I am the HSBC credit card holder with card no - 4476 9299 9212 1662
My name is JYOTI RAMKUMAR JOSHI, So many times I request to your executives for closing my credit card, but every month they use to ask me to pay minimum payable amount. From last 6 months I was not getting my statement every month, I put Show more... a complaint to your customer care unit, but then also no use.
After looking at all the past situation, I stopped my this month minimum payment & request your executives to revised all my late fees & fines due to not getting statement every month. I do not know why they are not giving me final statement of out standing for closing my credit card account which I do not want to use in future. On top they are harassing me giving me every day 10-15 calls for minimum payment.
I hope at least you will consider my case, otherwise I will put this case in front of media, since I am handicapped lady & your doing heartlessly work with me.
I hope you will take this matter seriously & will do needful

Waiting for your valuable reply
I am the sbi credit card holder with card no - 5264 6854 2421 7899
My name is JYOTI RAMKUMAR JOSHI, So many times I request to your executives for closing my credit card, but every month they use to ask me to pay minimum payable amount. From beginning I was not getting my statement every month, I put a complaint to your customer care unit, but then Show more... also no use.
I hope you will take this matter seriously & will do needful

Waiting for your valuable reply

DNV — Credit Card Status

I have applied SBI credit card through your sales executive .He has taken my all documents along with my applicationon on 09th August 2007.but still i ma not recived my new card or satus.Please give me a feed back as early as possible.

My d.o.birth:17.01.1983.

V.Venkateswarlu
+91 - 99088 00440

Credit Card — Harrasment agt.credit card wrong outstanding

I regret to tell you about my bad experience with Standard Chartered credit card division.

I had purchased your credit card in 2005 under your No Renewal charges scheme and made one transaction of Rs.9900.00 and paid the same to bank..

I had also received a cheque for Rs. 2000.00 Show more... from you without any request from my side and the same had been destroyed along with my credit card after consulting with your executive Ms. Saifali.

After this all happen I got a call from your executive regarding the outstanding of Rs. 12000.00 (9900+2000+Intt.) , but after giving all clearing the matter was closed.

Now again an executive called my house and insisted for payment from my mother who is very old and cannot reply properly. This person also misbehaved with her.

Yesterday again I got a call from Mr. Saurav Sharma (Ph.64679922) for payment of Rs.14000.00, which I have already paid and clarified as above...

I don’t understand why the bank is not checking its records and also troubling me again and again in the matter.

You are requested to kindly look into the matter and take the necessary action otherwise I shall be forced to approach other forums.

Harish Chander Bhatt

Credit Card — i am not able to submit the online form

Hiiii
My name is chirag last 2days iam trying to submit online
credit card form but its showing chek the address what u written
can u plz help me from this.
because urgently need a credit card frm your side..
plz contact me on this no +919821974441

Show more... Your faith fully
Chirag thakkar
I have applied for SBI credit card in December month, you associative came & collected all the required documents, but till now i didn't get any response or status regarding this. my SBI application reference number is S0002667873.
You Sir are not very smart.

Posting your credit card # on a public website is likely not the best place for you to gain assistance.

Your best bet now is to consider canceling this account, and getting a new card.

Good job on posting your credit card number publicly for all to see, next time post your expiration and the number on the back of Show more... your credit card so we can benefit from that.

Good luck on getting those charges off. Too bad it is likely your own fault.

Credit Card — UNAUTHORISED PAYMENT

I have in possesion of Axis Bank Credit card No. 4718630000331982. In the statement for Jan 08, five unauthorised transaction amounting Rs 10009/- have been shown which I did not make. I am a middle class person hence cannot affort to pay extra Rs 10000/- that too without my any fault. Show more...

I earnestly request authorities to process and refund me the amount in question.

Credit Card — Payment Procedure by Cheque

I want to pay by Local Cheque. Please let me know the name in whose favour the cheque will be issued.

Vaskar Das

VISA Card No. : 4346 7720 0366 7200
Every month if there is any transaction , I never rece the card detail eithe thru courier or ordinary mail. After putting late payment charges , statement is sent thru courier. I am unable to understnd how i reevice statement thru courier, when thereis late payment charges and why not rest of the months when there is no late payment charges by courier Show more... or ordinary mail. My Card No. is 444341000083 4034. will any body looked into and revrse the habiual extra charges on statement. Show less
I applied for c.card , ref. no. 1238180.
can u pls help me out abt its status.

Rgds
Narendra

gold card — not received

I have applied for barclays credit card and the executive told that credit card will be handled to me personally. Since i leave my home at 7.30 and reach my home at 9pm hence i had requested them to hand over my credit card to my office adress. Still after 20 days i did not recieve my credit card. Kindly let me know what Show more... is the status.Pls do the needful. Show less
I have applied for SBI credit card in February month, you associative came & collected all the required documents, but till now i didn't get any response or status regarding this. my SBI application reference number is:-S0003425553. My mobile:-9739663013
Me too,
I haven't got my credit card.

SBI Credit Card — Illegitimate Charges

I took SBI credit card and paid my visa fees of 34, 000 with it. Every month before due date I paid them 10, 000 INR, still they charge me interest on 34, 000 INR, which is cheating.

Rakesh Shrivastav
dear sir

credit card has been applied by our MD Ms. shuba Kumar, (DOB 15.08.1972, , PH NO. 23450823) and it is rejected by your people without mentioning any reason.

kindly let me know the reason for rejection.

with regards

geetha somanathan

Credit Card — unnecessary billing

Dear Sir
I am holding credt card no 4317 5750 1448 4563.
I did not get monthly statement for last month.
In this month's statement I find delayed charge of rs 350/-.
I have cleared the bill along with delayed charges.You will apppreciate that the payment was not done as one did not get the statement so Show more... the amount to be paid too was not known.This is not my fault.I will strogly request you to consider this and reverse the delayed charges.
Regards, Brig Ramesh Hasija