Crpf - non receipt of new pension , pension arrear and commutation amount

The Branch Manager
C.P.P.C.
Chandni Chowk
New Delhi

Subject : Regarding non receipt of new pension , pension arrear and commutation amount.

I name Ashok Kumar PPO 239030805862 have not yet received my new pension refixed ,pension arrear and commutation amount Rs. 117884/-

My branch SBI simbhaoli already send my revised PPO to C.P.P.C.Chandni Chowk New Delhi on 10th september 2009 .But I have still not received the same.

I am facing hardship so please release the same.

thanks

Ashok Kumar
PPO 239030805862

Comments

LAPSATION NOTICE 1, Dated 03.04.09 - B.H.U.

Policy Number: 000978175

I am the owner of the above policy insured in the name of my grand daughter Ms Navya Kesari. Lapsation notices were often issued due to irregularity in the payment of premium through ECS. I don't like such notice. Therefore, I, went to your varanasi office thrice to convert monthly premium to annual premium and completed all the formalities paying required money but failed to do so.
Recently, I paid Rs.2234/- and Rs.12298/- vide two cheques nos. 610227 dt. 19.02.09 and 610228 dt. 01.03.09, and as usual comleted the required formalities. But the total amount Rs.14532/- was refunded to me vide your cheque no. 105428 dt. 13/03/09 stating payout resason as excess renewal. After then I again receive your LAPSATION NOTICE 1 dt 03/04/09. I phonically contacted Mr Pradeep Singh Bhadauria (Branch Head) and Mr. Shree Prakash Singh (Business Development Manager) in this regard. I was assured that the problem will be solved by sending someone in my office of the Dept of Chemical Engineering, IT-BHU, Varanasi. I have been waiting for the same.
I am not happy with the guidance provider starting from very begining Mr Sethi Rohit (Advisor) and other persons in the office. Please give me suitable advise.

Non Receipt of IT refund - Retired C.Govt Officer

IT refund stated to have been passed for Rs.11580/- on 05.08.09 has not been transferred electronically to my SBI Subhash Nagar SB A/C 30006740638 for the last 3 months. My Pan No. is
AADPB3823B.

My father was a Sub Inspector of Central reserve Police Force, but he cannot received the new arrear. so please tell us about the procedure which we will use and he is also suffering from pralyses.

To
Addl. DIGP GC CRPF N/ Delhi, Jroda Kalan
The commandant 54 bn CRPF Nishath Srinagar Jammu&Kashmir

sub: regarding not reveiving of Pay Arrear, D.C.P.S, Risk fund, 19 days pay and TA
I Jijesh PV was a constable in A/54 BN CRPF with the force number 041586838 was discharged on 19/08/2009 but till now i have not received Pay Arrear, DCPS, Risk Fund, 19 days pay and TA of the month of August
i am facing hardship so i request for the same
thanking you in anticipation
Jijesh P V
Parackal H
Manathana PO
kannur, kerala pin 670677
email- jijeshpv009@gmail.com

Non-receipt of pension since last 05 months - Pension not received

I was serving in CISF as SI/Min. I took VRS wef.01-10-2008 while posted in CISF unit KTPS Kota. My pension & other benefits which were required to be paid with in 03 months were paid after 08 months and pension was started after 10 months. I deposited my life certificate in SBI,Gokul Distt--Mathura(UP) in the month of Nov,2009 but my pension has not been credited into my S/B account since last 05 months. The details of my PPO and S/B Account NO. are as under:-

PPO-- 232830901897
SBI A/C No.- 30431869749 SBI Gokul Distt-Mathura(UP)
I have submitted my written complaint to the Branch Manager,SBI Gokul but nothing has been do sofar. Kindly do needful to credit my pension into above account expeditiously as I am facing lot of troubles without pension.
With Regards

Bihari Sharan Sharma
Daoji Ka Mandir, Nand Chouk
Gokul Distt-Mathura (UP) 281303
Mob-09784542466

Awaiting for your early reply with anticipation.

Thanking you. No.14, Vasanth Ilam
V.Rajkumar Kaythe Millath Street
( 93450 28297) Pudupet, Vriddhachalam. 606 001
Tamil Nadu

I had been terminated from my service from 25/3/1999 but I did not get any monthly pension from the above date. Please check and help me to avail my pension. My Force No. is 941820036. Rank ASI(M)

Awaiting for your early reply with anticipation.

Thanking you. No.14, Vasanth Ilam
V.Rajkumar Kaythe Millath Street
( 93450 28297) Pudupet, Vriddhachalam. 606 001
Tamil Nadu

To,

Joint Assit. Director (Accounts)

Sub. Irregular Revised Pension and arrear

Respeted Sir/Madam

This is with reference of the revised pension according to the sixth pay commission, my father Late D.P.Nautiyal passed away in 1983 at this time he was in post of Inspector and his PPO NO is UG/30316. You are requested to kindly clarify what is the basic scale of family pension of my mother Smt.Shabbhu Devi W/O Late D.P.Nautiyal (Devi Prasad Nautiyal) because my mother is getting irregular amount in her account through pension and you are also requested please send new 12 digit P.P.O. NO. of Late D.P.Nautiyal.

We shall highly appreciate if you kindly clarify the basic scale of family pension of above mention.

Thanks and Best Regards

SERVICE ------- C.R.P.F.
LAST LOCATION -------- JARODA KALA DELHI
P.P.O.NO. -------- UG/30316

To,

Joint Assit. Director (Accounts)

Sub. Irregular Revised Pension and arrear

SERVICE ------- C.R.P.F.
LAST LOCATION -------- JARODA KALA DELHI
P.P.O.NO. -------- UG/30316

TO,

The Joint Assit. Director (Accounts)
New Delhi

Sub. Regarding fixation of pension of Mrs. Shambhu Devi Nautiyal P.P.O.NO. UG/30316

It’s to bring to your kind notice certain facts and to clarify things.
my father Late D.P.Nautiyal (Devi Prasad Nautiyal) is serving in C.R.P.F. he was last posted at
Jaroda Kala in Delhi. He died on 19August 1983, at the time of his death he was in the rank of
Inspector.
My immediate concern and query is that is my mothers
Pension being fixed and if so then from which date, ether his
Rank is considered as inspector.

Further it’s to brought to you notice that in the implementation
Of sixth pay commissions recommendation my mothers pension
Is fixed at 3500 basic, then upgraded to 7000 basic, I will be thankful and highly
Obliged to know the methodology and detail of fixation and what
Was the date from which its being revised.

Your early reply is helpful for me.

Thanking you,

Date: 20 March 2010 yours faithfully

Alok nautiyal

TO,

The Joint Assit. Director (Accounts)
New Delhi

It’s to bring to your kind notice certain facts and to clarify things.
Inspector.
My immediate concern and query is that is my mothers
Pension being fixed and if so then from which date, ether his
Rank is considered as inspector.

Further it’s to brought to you notice that in the implementation
Of sixth pay commissions recommendation my mothers pension
Obliged to know the methodology and detail of fixation and what
Was the date from which its being revised.

Your early reply is helpful for me.

Thanking you,

your faithfully

Date: 20 March 2010 Alok Nautiyal
D
rasiya

To the person who is accountable to reply why you open this when you are not replying it is very poor service and you are making people fool and you should stop this .

The Joint Assist.Director(Accounts)
Pay and Accounts office
Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF)
NewDelhi

Subject: Refixation of Pension :PPO NO-23903/97/1021/1

I AGR PiIllai retired from CRPF as Asst. Comdt on 01 june 1997 on superannuation.According to the award of sixth pay commision the basic minimum pay is Rs.16400 and grade pay Rs.4600(total of minimum Rs.21000).As per one rank one pension rule I have to get minimum Rs.10500 as my basic pension. whereas i am getting Rs.9040 as my basic pension.

Therefore may I request your kind honour to look in to the matter and neccessary action may please be taken to refix my basic pension.and inform my banker, State Bank Of Travancore, Pandalam(code no:7079), and with acc no:57024726363.

your early action on the matter will be highly appreciated

yours faithfully,

AGR Pillai
DATE:04/07/10
mjjose

TO, JOINT ASST.DIRECTOR(ACCOUNTS) PAY AND ACCOUNTS OFFICE CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE NEW DELHI... SUB:FOR GETTING 1/3 RD COMMUTATION AND FULL PENSION Respected sir/madam, I, Mr.M.J.Jose (650161012 / NAIK / M.J.JOSE), 2nd battalian CRPF, was retired on 31/10/1993.1/3rd of commutation for 15yrs finished on 1/11/2008..but still now i didn't get my full pension and commutation amount.I have sent registered letters to THE ASST.DIRECTOR OF PENSION(, PAO, CRPF), MAHABIR NAGAR, NEW DELHI, 110018 .But no response from there. Therefore may I request your kind honour to look in to the matter and necessary action may please be taken to refund the 1/3rd commutation and to get my full pension. your early action on the matter will be highly appreciated.. yours faithfully, M.J.JOSE MY DETAILS: NAME 650161012/NAIK/M.J.JOSE, 2ND BATTALIAN CRPF
PENSION PP NO.23903/94/024610

BANK : SBI, POTTASSERY(BRANCH)8664
ACCOUNT NO : 10600604086

DATE OF RETIREMENT : 01-11-93
DESIGNATION AT THE TIME OF RETIREMENT : NAIK
ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION : MANIYAMKERIL HOUSE, MUTHUKURRISSI P.O., THACHAMPARA, PALAKKADU (DT)KERALA
E MAIL ADDRESS : josephmaniyam@yahoo.com
PHONE NO:04924207448.MOB:9544815204

iam j.mohan ex hawidar 51 bn.my old with served in force persons please conduct me by cell no 9003079288. thank you.
N Mar 13, 2011 by
Avinashjha Crpf  - Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India

I-pin and T-pin do not work - crpf

my new pension System card do not work, and i m not able to use it, my permanent Retirement Account Number is- 111000092531 and Name - Avinash kumar jha. kindly provide me information about my card by mail or call my cell no - 09469543039. and email id- jha389@rediffmail.com
A May 10, 2011 by
a2wordsganesh

ABOVE COMPLAINTS TRUE OUR (M) STAFF IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SO PROMOTE THESE COMPLAINTS ON TV OR MEDIA TO KNOW THE PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING IN THE OFFICE
N Jul 2, 2011 by
obalesha Crpf  - GUWAHATI, Kamrup Metropolitan, Assam, India

CANCELLATION OF SBI CARD NO. 4006676034019532 - crpf

I would like to cancell my SBI card No. 4006676034019532 with imediate effect. Therefore, cancell the above card immediately and confirm.
A Aug 1, 2011 by
agswamy

I am A.G.Swamy Retd D/C from C.R.P.F since last july 2005, stating that my revised basic pension at Rs.12470/- as per sixth pay commission has not yet been implimented by PAO, CRPF since past one year.I am very suffered mentally and physically for not getting my revised basic pension and its arrears for last one year.My PPO No is 239030525050. When i contacted CPAO, New Delhi, in turn they conveyed me by telephonically that the recommendation forwarded by PAO CRPF was returned to the above office with some observation.So i request your honour, that the observation made by CPAO may be rectified at your earliest and same may be sent to CPAO, so that i can get my revised pension and its arrears timely.
N Feb 2, 2012 by
SANJAYKUMARBALI

TO, JAD(ACCTS), CRPF DTE GENL, NEW DELHI.
i, no.850834072 Ex.HC/Dvr Manohar Lal of 10th BN, CRPF was retd from service w.e.f 31/03/2006 (AN). I was enrolled in crpf since 29 Jun, 1985 as CT/GD and I was promoted as HC/Dvr wef 29/11/2001. I have completed 20 years 9 months regular service in crpf. AS per CPC-6 Govt. had order for promotion or provide the benefits of next higher ranks after completion of regular service 10, 20 and 30 years. In view of CPC-6 I am entitle to get benefits of 20 to 30 years i.e. grade pay of next higher rank i.e. Rs.2800/-. In view of above explanation I may be granted the above said grade pay amount and this may also be included in the basic pay and revised pension pay also be fixed against PPO No.23903-06-2283-8. From No.850834072 Ex.HC/Dvr Manohar Lal, C/O M/S Sangral Inst. of IT and Management, Hiranagar Road, Dayala Chak, Distt.Kathua(J&K)-184144.

Crpf - non receipt of new pension , pension arrear and commutation amount