CSEB - Electric Bill

ssjha_bsp on Aug 8, 2011
We had paid our bill of Rs. 2150/- consumer no. on dtd. 4-8-11 by ICICI bank Net banking. Amount has been deducted by bank but bill / 243703201/ Indiaideas.comLTD/CSEB has not credited in CSEB consumer No. 1001290585.

Comments

D Aug 24, 2011 by
ykscseb

my consumer no. is 1001766479, meter reading is not being done last 8to 9 months .and so only minimum charge rs. 30 is being sent for payment in future i will be not responsible for the same pl. check ?
N Jun 6, 2012 by
drharish

RESP. SIR,
I HAVE RECD. THE BILL FOR PAYMENT WHOSE LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT IS 8/6/12 BUT I AM WATCHING EVERY DAY SINCE I RECD. THE BILL, THAT THE CURRENT BILL IS NOT THERE AND OLD BILL WHICH I HAVE ALREADY PAID IS THERE?
HOW CAN I PAY IT... THE DAY YOU GENERATE THE BILL AT THE SAME TIME YOU SHOULD UPDATE THE NEW BILL ON YOUR SITE. OTHER WISE WE WILL NOT BE RESPONCIBLE FOR THE LATE FEE ? PLEASE MAKE A NOTE OF IT. I TRIED TO CALL AT YOUR OFFICE NO. 2574125 .BUT NO RESPONSE. SO PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND REPLY URGENTLY.
BILL FOR MAY 2012
BILL NO : 191
CONSUMER NO: 1001715692
THANX.
N Sep 29, 2012 by
Ranjan Sarkar 62

I have reced. Elec.Bill for the month of Aug.12 in which showing Reading 286 unit and last reading taken June12 Month but for your information meter reader every month taken reading and two month everage bill Rs.30/- and Rs.40/- paying online as per bill. Now our problem is current bill is as per slabe not calculating so our Bill is at a time one month consumption basis 286 unit prepared. So please correct the bill as per slabe and corrected bill upload the online system because I am not able to attend your Tifra Office for bill correction I am out of Bilaspur. My Residance details is as under :
M-58, Yadunandan Nagar, Tifra, Bilaspur (CG), Consumer No.1000946681 name of Rajendra Nath Chaudhary.
Please do the needful or reply me if possible in my mail ID : ranjan.sarkar@wipro.com or Ph.No.9777469273.
Thanks & Regards,
Ranjan Sarkar
N Apr 13, 2013 by
ramaagarwal

since last 35 days the on line bill payment service is not working every time it is being shown as servor error 500.pl.set right the site at the earliest
a.k. agarwal consumer no 1000520715 bhilai