CSR NEw PENSION SYSTEM - not provided with the PRAN kit

mastram.sundlachauhan on Aug 5, 2012
I have a PRAN number 110080345753 and my name is Mast Ram Chauhan...... I have not been provided with the PRAN kit due to which i can not access my account online. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW IN ORDER TO GET IT??? My email id is mastram.sundlachauhan@gmail.com

Comments

N Aug 13, 2012 by
CRM TEAM

Dear Subscriber,

We wish to inform you that your PRAN kit had been delivered to your Pay and Accounts Office (Address : PAO(IB), Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi) on 01-APR-2010 through Overnight courier (AWB No. 0453402473). However, as you have not received your PRAN kit, we will be reissuing the same. We will dispatch your PRAN kit to your PAO office registered in CRA database. You will receive the same from your PAO shortly. Further, for any queries you may reach us on our contact no. 022 2499 4200 or email us on info.cra@nsdl.co.in.

Thanks & Regards,

CRA
D Oct 30, 2012 by
Richa12

No one picks phone at 022 2499 4200 ...I have tried so many times.

My Pran no 110030896261. My account got frozen...I have been follwing up thru email for last 6 months..but no avail. My POS (GPO Bhopal) says that it doesnt know how to proceed in this case.

I have also not recieved Pran Kit and thru mail communication got the reply -

"In this regard, we wish to inform you that CRA had dispatched the IPIN/TPIN through Overnight courier in the month of May 2010. It has not returned back to NSDL as undelivered. However, CRA will re-issue the same as special case. CRA will dispatch your IPIN/TPIN to your communication address registered in CRA database. You will receive it shortly.
Also in case of queries you may reach us on our contact no. 022 2499 4200".

When govt can not handle then why do they launch such plans. No customer care support, no Online support.

I can be reached at