Customer. Care@reebok. Com, Shoes - manufacturing defect

Bohra Ganesh Ji
Udaipur [Raj.] 313001
Mb.No.:-09414470845

Ref :- Complaint no. 413, dated 18/06/09,PGSC :-6 - 153589
with ref to above I have lodged a complaint regarding manufacturing defect of my Reebok shoe .In the last 35 years, of my involvement in games & sports as a player and as a sports Administrator, I have never seen both the shoe opening from the arches of the foot 'a smiler cut of about 2' on both the shoe.I would like to here answer of my complaint from your experts of Bio-Mechanics & department of research & development . If they are unable to answer, my complaint should be reconsider for replacement.

Dr.Akshay Shukla

Comments

MODEL - Reebok

I BOUGHT ONE PAIR OF REEBOK RUNNING SHOES AT BIG BAZAR IN HYDERA BAD.IT'S MODEL NUMBER IS "R181523". I WANT TO KNOW IT IS ORIGINAL OR DUPLICATE ? PLZ SEND ME THA ANSWER

i agree with the defective nature of shoes from REEBOK company. My experience has been the same. I bought a pair of shoes from REEBOK dealer at Hanamkonda, Warangal(India) and the shoes within a week days has developed wrinkles in the front portion and became very tight. I informed to the dealer who expressed his helplessness. Now i am unable to wear the shoes. It is very dis-heartening that after spending about Rs 2000/- for the shoes, i am unable to use them.Hope the Company addresses these issues positively and serves well the Consumers
V.Anil Kumar IAS
CMD, Northern Power Distribution Company
Warangal, India
91-09440811211
Satya

Shoe defective - Reebok

I have purchased one pair of shoe from one of authorized outlet at hiranandani but my sole has come out. they have no complaint no and service center in mumbai. i am very depressed some foreign co. Do their business in india this type.
Pls some one send me Reebok person contact no.
Mahesh

Did not received. - Ben Ten Watch

Dear To concen Team,

I have paid for the product long back.But haven't received any of the product.I have paid on the time for the watch but haven't rtecived any positive response from the customercare and their supervisor.I am filling legal case against the sodexo and i hope that would take care of the things.

TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED - REEBOK SHOE AND BEN TEN WATCH

I HAVE ORDERED THE REBOCK SHOES (2 PAIRS) AGAINST THE OFFER RECEIVED THROUGH EMAIL. THE OFFER WAS CONTAINED GIFT OF BENTEN WATCH. I HAVE PAID AMOUNT THROUGH SBI CREDIT CARD IN THE MONTH OF FEBRUARY, 2009. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCT. I HAVE CONTACTED SEVERAL TIMES TO CUSTOMER CARE CENTRE BUT WENT IN VAIN.

KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL.

MY ITBC NO. : ITBC09901761

Not getting Reebok shoe for 2 year subscription - MAI TODAY

Took then Mail today news papper 2 years for RS:999/, in which they promiise to give Reebok shoe (Model SIFT LP) and news papper for 2 years. When I visit Reebok show room (entire delhi). They don"t have the stock.

NOT GETTING FULLY CONTAINED IN PACK .THERE IS NO REEBOK WRIST WATCH - best seller books and get a free reebok wrist watch

MY ORDER NO. IS 0GA090001259 AND OF 499 Rs ONLY . I GOT THIS ORDER ON 10th OF AUG and i paid 524 Rs for that, BUT THERE ARE NOT FULL ITEMS IN IT. IN PACK REEBOK WRIST WATCH IS NOT TEHRE.BUT IT WAS PROMISED IN THE SMS OF ADVERTIZEMENT.
SO NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO.IF THIS TYPE OF CHEATING IS DONE BY THE TM-BOOKCLUB
REPLY SOON.

one ad they published in deccan chronicle on 26th. sept 2009 page 2 that the india today group offer just pay Rs.2999/- and get Reebok Kit worth Rs. 9395/- so i paid Rs. 3199/-through my credit card order no. OGA090070117 which is processed they have sent me sms on 30.09.2009 11:26:22am but till date item not reach to me . Please advise me what to do.

Your

Sher Singh Tanwar

sent me Black shoes - Reebok Shoes

Order No.Order No. 0GA090080325; Invoice No. ORA090079095 -

I have ordered for Reebok Shoes, as shown in the mailer that was sent to me. The shoes I have recieved is BLACK colour. I would be really out of my sences to have placed an order, if a BLACK colour Reebok was shown or known to me. What was in the mailer was a nice looking white coloured Reebok shoes.

This , I am afraid, is a clear case of Cheating the customer. The illustration and description is nowhere near the product that has been promised. It is rather unfortunate that a reputed concern is resorting to such cheap methods in getting orders, collecting money in advance, and then supplying something totally different.

I would request you to replace the shoes, immediately, with the one that has been shown and collect back the BLACK shoes that you have sent, or refund my full amount and take back the two items that you have sent to me.

I received a response to my complaint from Amit Kumar, Executive-Customer Relations, India Today Book Club, informing that they are unable to to do anything in this matter.

My sincere advice - DO NOT EVER FALL A PREY TO INDIA TODAY BOOK CLUB OFFERS.- THEY KEEP BOMBARDING YOU WITH UNSOLICITED OFFERS WITH SUBSTANDARD LEVELS OF SERVICE AND LITTLE CARE FOR THE CONSUMER.

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM INDIA BOOK CLUB

Bohra Ganesh Ji
Udaipur [Raj.] 313001
Mb.No.:-09414470845

Ref :- Complaint no. 413, dated 18/06/09,PGSC :-6 - 153589
with ref to above I have lodged a complaint regarding manufacturing defect of my Reebok shoe .In the last 35 years of my of my involvement in games & sports as a player and as a sports Administrator I have never seen both the shoe opening from the arches of the foot a smiler cut of about 2' .I would like to here answer of my complaint from your experts of Bio-Mechanics & department of research & development . If they are unable to answer, my complaint should be reconsider for replacement.

tina

mandira opposite road,
cauvery nagar, BSK 3rd stage,
Bangalore-560085
Ph:9964442599

I had purchased some items from the reebok(BSK 3rd stage) showroom and had got gift voucher of worth 6000rs/-. I had messaged the Booklet code(413413) for the redemption code but did not get it. For complaining earlier, i was out of station for a month(Kollur forest) where i couln't get network to approach. So please consider and do the needful. I look forward in hearing from you.

I have exactly same complaint against them
what should be done.
D
SAGAR

i had invest my 50000 thouzan rupees as fix deposite in icici bank,
i got a rebook watch as a gift
but my rebook watch doesn't work .
so i kindly request you to take a necessary steps soon .

so so so
soon reply
and take necessary steps

I had purchased some items from the reebok(RS Puram, Coimbatore) showroom and had got gift voucher of worth 6000 Rs/-.

I had already messaged the request with Booklet code, I didnt get response yet.
My Booklet code is - 425121.

Please provide me the redemption code as soon as possible.

Plz send response to my id : somayajulu.yvrr@gmail.com

my cell no. : 9042086511.

thanking you,
Somayajulu YVRR

The validation of discount coupons post published date - Rebbok Shoes

I have purchased a pair of Reebok shoes in the month of Novenber 2009 from its out let @ Reebok Store
Shop No-37 & 38, Karishma Society,Near Sangam Press, Kothrud
Pune
Maharashtra,411001 I was issued with coupans worth Rs. 6000/- which ould be enchased against any purchase of its accessories post Dec 2009. However the validation of these coupans was to be done before 18th dec 2009. Since I was on official tour could not ge this validation doen. and tnow the coupans are no longer valid. Would like to know as to how do I get these coupans revaliadetd from the company.

Pls. suggest.

Regards...Sanjeev

not received - two kinds of reebok

respected sir,
I booked two kits of reebock on 11-01-2010. till now it is not received. My booking Id is 880048224. Pl. change my address as given previously. My new address is as given below: -

New Address: - Old Address: -
Miss. Arpana Tiwari Miss. Arpana Tiwari
W/o Shri R.K. Tiwari W/o Shri R.K. Tiwari
Plot No. 51, Govandam, HX-73, Near DVM School,
Manglam Vihar, Kitiyani Kitiyani,Mandsaur
Mandsaur (M.P.) Pin 458001
Pin 458001

REPLACEMENT OF DEFECTIVE REEBOK-WATCH - RBK-WATCH

RBK-WATCH of invoice number ORA090011325,consignment number 626998 was received defective and as per advice of the ITBC through e-mail dated 06/09/09 it was sent back through registered parcel on 07/09/09 and its confirmation was received through e-mails. Huge e-mails sent and even complaints lodged with customer care but still I have not received it back after replacement.

sir i purchased shoes of rs 7000 frm reebok showroom noida nd get the shopping vouchers of rs 6000 nd i also used my 4 coupons now the rest coupons are nt reedemed nd my booklet code is 412082 so wht cn i do ????
pls rply soon...

my email id is - suryapandey67@gmail.com

from :
surya prakash pandey

my cell no is 9506426527
my address :
g-35, liberty colony
sarvodaya nagar lucknow (u.p.)
ssuurryyaa Reebok India  - Noida, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India

sir i got the coupons from reebok for shopping in reebok nd its not working - Reebok

sir i purchased shoes from noida nd get the shooping vochers of rs 6000 nd the coupns are nt reedming ..

pls, help me i will b very thankful to u .....

surya pandey