Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam - excess electricity bill

ravi kumar
we've got a lot of problem regarding electricity bill in our area, dharuhera, rewari, haryana,
we don't get adequte bills, and if we file complaints regarding that, they don't even listen to us, yesterday only they took out meters and ask to pay the bill as it is, mine was rs.6400, which shold hav been apprx rs.2000 acc to 553 units consumed, n today only we gave them rs6400 after which they put my meter back, this is not only my problem but is probelm of whole area, they don't even listen to us regarding this problem.please help me out.

Comments

D
saroj

u 595 ms is my meter no latest bill sent without reading take fresh reading and issue bill acordingly bhiwani city nehru road bag kothi

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam Date: 21/01/2009
Circle : Faridabad
Division : Old Faridabad
Sub Division : F13/ Mathura Road
K.No. : 2212020678
A/No. : LL15-2898

SUB: Adjustment of Arrears

1) I have deposited a cheque for Rs.4700.00 at IOB NHPC Branch, Faridabad on 13/10/2009 against your Bill No. 5199805 Dated 12/09/2008 Amount Rs.4567.00 and after due date Rs.4700.00 for the period of 26/08/2008 to 26/06/2008.

2) The same amount Rs.4700.00 is debited from my account, I have also cross checked from your office at Power house, Palla, Faridbad, this amount credited in your scroll entry, but stub entry for 13/10/2009 is not present due to clerical mistake.

3) Hence the unnecessary arrear Rs. 4699.54 reflected in next bill (period 26/10/2008 – 26/08/2008) Bill no. 5839907 dated 21/11/2008 for Rs. 9102.00 ( inclusive arrear Rs.4699.54)

4) Again I have contacted to your office at Power house, Palla, Faridabad. And met Mr.Lekh Raj & CA. they have no any proper solution to resolve this matter, and advised me to hold this bill to pay we will try to adjust in next Bill.

5) Further in next bill period ( 26/12/2008 to 26/10/2008), Bill No. 6374581 dated 16/01/2009 Amount Rs.11, 982.00 ( inclusive of arrears Rs.9365.86)
Again Mr Lekh Raj & CA has advice me to submit Rs.8000.00, rest of the arrear adjustment we will look later on. Accordingly I have deposited the same amount Rs.8000.00 on 21/01/2009 at Power House Palla, Faridabad.

Keeping in view above facts the arrear of Rs 4700.00 is remaining same, and it is not properly adjusted. All evidences & proof are available with me. Kindly resolve this matter on your behalf at the earliest.

S.K.SINHA,
190- 2nd Floor, Ashoka Main,
Faidabad – 121003, M- 9818359893

Very good complaint Mr S.K. Sinha. all are corrupt in this old faridabad office.
sarvesh

Bill Address:- Sarvesh C/o CEDTI Computer Center, Kosli Distt. Rewari (Haryana)
1st Floor Cetral Bank Of India, Kosli

Sir I have left The building July 2004 in this location with all paid bill and request to refuse the meter, in the office but at time granter call me that I have not submit my bill so I request you send me all detail in my A/c e_mail ID rao_sarvesh@rediffmail.com.

Sarvesh Yadav
CEDTI Computer Center
Kosli
Rewari
Haryana

We both the partner’s 100% disabled from defence allotted a gas agency in 1994. we are having a LPG godown in 990 sq. yards where electricity is absolutely prohibited. Only in 10 sq. yards. Where chowkidar room is situated using electricity, it means we are not using electricity in any commercial job.

DHBVN has raised a huge amount of bill in our favour.

We request you as follows:-

We want to clear our bill in Bayaz Mafi Yojna.

1. Our Meter should be considered as domestic user.
2. The bill amount should be re analyses.

It is further requested that we both the partners of above firm are 100% disabled from (IPKF war) so that the interest should be remitted.

Dhir Singh & Hariom

abstract of my letter self explained.

1. A copy of the order where the direction given to change the meter ( my own meter) fixed within the compound of my house to outside electrical pole.

2. Is the new meter fixed on the pole duly checked for correctness before it was installed, if yes a copy of the correctness certificate issued by the department and the date of checking carried out.

3. When my meter was replaced and installed on pole?

4. Who is responsible for energy meter installed on pole?

5. What is the date of MCO report given by JE

6. What is the reason even after my repeated letters and personal intimation to the department, I used to get average bill for nearly two years with faulty meter reading .

7. In spite of my repeated request why the department has not checked the meter for its correctness.

8.What is the name of the meter reader? His telephone number. What is the tentative date of his meter reading.

9. A copy of the pages on which he has quoted my meter reading since its installation i.e. from Jan.2007.

10. Your inspection report shows that as on 19.12.08 (copy enclosed) the reading was 5515. and the present bill dated 8th March, 2009 for the period 08.01.2009 to 08.03.2009 the reading shown as 10590. But as on today i.e. 26th March, 2009 the meter reading is 13384. It clearely shows that the meter is faulty and I gets inflated bill continuously from Feb.2007. Kindly give the bill wise meter reading as shown in the bill from the date of installation of meter on the pole .

11. Since it is the house meant for domestic use, not the factory, the reading from 5515 to 13384 a difference of 7869 units in three months time is surely due to faulty meter as such when are you going to check the meter and kindly intimate the amount you are adjusted from all the bill you have over charged since Jan.2007?

12. IF MCO report delayed what is the method of clubbing the average bills after the receipt of MCO report. Is it equal divided method i.e. total units of 24month (in my case) divided by 24 .

13. Also intimate what is the total bill amount I have paid from Jan2007. Is the above equally divided method applied in my case or not . If yes, kindly give the details .

Thanking You

i got a lot of problem regarding my electricity bill no.6367088, meter no. mm13-1186, account no. mm13-1186, sub divisional-f23/sub no. 3, nit faridabad, haryana,
i don't get adequte bills, and if we file complaints regarding that, they don't even listen to us, this is not only my problem but is probelm of whole area, they don't even listen to us regarding this problem.please help me out.

address:- kishan singh
164/2, mujeser, faridabad
Pramod

Sir

I would like to bring to your notice that Springfiled colony sector 30 faridabad Street Lights are ON 24*7, It is Electricity Loss to the nation if street lights are on in Day Time, Pls Instruct to the concerned dept to rectify the same .

TO,
S.D.O. CCC
Kadipur,
Gurgaon,
Haryana,

Sub: Incorrect Billing. (Meter Reading – Incorrect) - K.No. : 2113021952
Ref no: 4

I would like to draw your attention towards incorrect electricity bill consecutively for the fourth time. It seems to me that your department is under some kind of oath to harass customer. Even after my repeated intimation and application to you and your department I am still receiving an incorrect bill, from last four months it has become my inevitable duty to visit your office again and again and keep on pleading to different department to correct the bill. The unfortunate part is that even after meeting you personally scenario is still the same.
Finally I would like to request you that I don’t want to be getting forced to take up any drastic action.

P.S – Other details enclosed.

WA, Gurgaon, Haryana. I own an account number KR07 – 1056 (Old acc no G14 – KR07).
I have received the bill for the month April 2009, bill no 7427791 dated 17th Apr 2009,
Which says that I am liable to pay Rs 662849.00, as per the unit consumed were 42765. (New Reading is “N “, and the Old Reading is 65173). Where as It was 8553 as a Old reading given by the Line man. I have checked the meter reading on 06 May 2009. it is 9044, Which means the reading documented in the Bill is incorrect.

Would request to kindly investigate into the matter and do the needful.

Note:
(1) Please find the enclosed history of the electricity consumption by me.
(2) Bill correction application of the month November 2008.

Thanking you, Dated: 06th May 2009
You’re faithfully,

Ajay Bansal.
o/b Ram Niwas Bansal.
# 9891953322

This is regarding Votage problem in F- block SGM Nagar Faridabad. from last 15 days we are facing major problem with ups and down in voltage some times its 120 - 130 or some times it reaches 300+.
for result of these we lost our electic equipments during this flucuation. when i check with some of the officer of DHBVN in our Area, he stated there is some problem with transfarmer. but they are not replacing transfarmer as they do not have a spare one for replacement. my suggestion on this if they do not want to replace this can this be repaired. so this issue can be fixed. please do some action on this.

Avinash Bhargava

EXCESS BILL AMOUNT - NHPC

NORMALLY MY AVERAGE BILL AMOUNT COMES TO RS.840.00 PER MONTH. IT CAN BE SEEN FROM MY PREVIOUS MONTHS BILL. BUT BILL AMOUNT FOR THE PERIOD OF 23.03.09 TO 22.03.09 CAMES TO RS.1663.30, WHICH IS NEARLY DOUBLE THE AMOUNT OF PREVIOUS BILLS. MOREOVER MY COMPUTER WAS FREQUENTLY IN BREAKDOWN CONDITION FOR LAST 2/3 MONHS.IT IS THEREFORE REQESTED TO KINDLY CHECK THE SAME AND TAKE SUITABLE ACTION IN THIS REGARD. OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONTINUE BROADBAND SERVICES ANY MORE. THANKINGN YOU.

this is to bring your kind notice that, regarding electricity bill in our company. regarding bill in the month of September 2008, dated 22/09/08.bill amount was Rs, 408533/.which is higher side, that time meter was not running. on average basis bill raised in the month of oct minimum charges Rs.200000/. same in the month dec 2009 bill raised against average bill Rs, 200000/. which is totally not applicable. then after Dec-08 minimum charges you had given Rs, 100000/ this is totally not understandable. please adjust the same bill or justify to us regarding this issue.

Dear Sir.

Already Payment Submit Rs. 2352 & 861
May Bill Incorrect Please Deduct Above Amount and Send Fresh Bill,
May Mol No-9311873483

Umed

I have new house purchase so what document are required in name change on electricity bill.
Pls reply quickly

ganesh
Sector-55 Faridabad

i have deposite Rs 20, 000 to dhbvn sub division Panjuana, sirsa for the new three-phase connection of tubewell in my farm, but no action yet had taken by board.wat can i do now?

1. I am President of ' Green Valley Residents Welfare Association". The Green Valley Residential Society is located in Sector-41/42, Faridabad. M/S RPS Associates(The builder) of this society is holding an account bearing number BSB-2 vide your memo no. Ch- 4/ S-L-1666 dated 09.06.2008.
2. The builder is supplying power generated through generators till government electricity is not fully provided to the society as per load at the rates of Rs. 5.30 per unit for the last two years.
3. Now, the above builder is asking RWA to pay for the electricity generated through generators instead of common area meter readings for personal gains.
We need your guidance and help in resolving the matter according to law. kindly reply on below email address:
capt.cbgupta@gmail.com
yours truly,
(C.B.GUPTA)
PRESIDENT
GREEN VALLEY RWA
FARIDABAD
MOBILE NO: 9911818899

Dear Sir, Ours is a Co-operative Group Housing Society by the name Gayatri Co-operative Housing Society, GH-6, Sector-45 Faridabad. When we applied for the electric connection, we asked for "
"Bulk Domestic Connection" with a load of 250 KV. The bill supplied to us does not show the full details of consumption. On enquiry from the DHBVN office we have been told that in our case MF-2 is applied. i.e. whatsoever is the main meter reading that will be multiplied by 2. However, that too is being charged at tariff applicable to "Small Industries".
Our all requests fell flat on the concerned officers of DHBVN.
What shall we do? Can any body help.
S.L.Kaul

I have received bill for the period 28.07.09 to 28.09.09 for Rs.12471 after adjusting arrears. My present meter reading shows at 9060 and old meter reading at 5000.
If you look at previous bills ( on the web site of DHBVN) the old meter reading is at 7802.

when I consumed electricity the meter reading is going DOWN?
There is some wrong entry made at computer centre of DHBVN. Request you to correct to 7802 old meter reading and send me fresh bill at the earliest

The Accounts Officer, DHBVN Faridabad
Dear Sir

I have recd bill for the period 28.07.09 to 28.09.09 for Rs.12471.00 indicating NEW NETRER READING as 9060 and OLD METER READING 5000. if you look at the website of DHBVN the OLD METER READING AT 7802 AS ON 28.03.2009. After 2 bills the meter reading is going dow n to 5000. It indicate that there is some thing went wrong while entering data .

I request you pl correct the data as 7802 instead of 5000 and re send the bill or correct the bill and adjust in the next bills.

ML Mahesh
K.NO: 2212011516
BLOCK G1, FLAT G8
CHARMWOOD VILLAGE
SURAJKUND
FARIDABAD

A joke: A new born when came out of stomach, he saw darkness all over, , he said.. "Oh Shit, again in Haryana - Faridabad I am born'

Sardi garmi yah barsaat, season dont matter for long power cuts in faridabad...

You have baba nagar, gopi colony, shiv colony, baselva colony, all with lathe machines and presses for power theft. Despite giving the bill of around 12000 per 2 months, no electricity..

God Save Faridabad - Most Corrupt faridabad..

Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam - excess electricity bill