Damji Shamji Shah Builder - completion of project in Thane

sachin phansikar
My father has booked a flat in Thane constructed by Damji Shamji shah group. Apparantly, the project has run into some land dispute. I have been chasing the builder for some reply on the status and yet to receive satisfactory update on the status and expected date of possession
Complaint comments 11 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Absolutely correct. Pathetic response from Damji Shamji group. My view is they have cheated all the customers. I am also a victim.

WHICH PROJECT IS THIS?IS IT MAHAVIR KALPVRUKSHA?

We were suppose to visit site because of 80/20 scheme,
Should we go ahed or not?big confusion...
-Bhaskar Parekh. (Vapi-Gujrat)

Late Delivery of flat in Mahavir Kalpavruksha OAK building (Ghodbunder Road, Thane).

I had booked a flat in OAK building in Damji Shamji Shah's project Mahavir Kalpavruksha at Ghodbunder Road in Thane in Feb 2013.
The possession date as per the sale agreement was Nov-2014 or latest by Apr-2015. It's a 19 storied building. But till Feb 2014, the construction had reached upto the 12th floor and hasn't progressed since then. I had visited the site office every month since then, but they kept giving reasons like Elections are in progress (Lok Sabha General elections of 2014), the construction shall start from next month onwards, internal work in going on, etc. but there is no construction beyond the 12th floor till date (15th Feb 2015).

I am not sure when the construction will begin or by when I shall get the possession.
Also, I had written several emails to their official email ids (swati.sakpal@dssgroup.in, info@dssgroup.in, sales@dssgroup.in, m.kalpavruksha@gmail.com) but haven't received a single response on my queries till date.

Agree. The possession was to be given in April 2015 but now the sales office says it will be completed by August 2015.

I bought a flat there in May 2014 and my agreement said possession by April 2015 with a delay clause of 4 months which means Aug 2015.
The Sales office keeps saying that permissions were delayed due to elections, then state elections then the fact that Thane Municipal commisionner changed and now they are giving me a timeline of Dec 2015.
Absolutely pathetic !!!
Someone spoke about land dispute. If you have an idea can you share some details about that please.

I agree. Its get real frustrating. Maybe most of us who have booked a flat in Mahavir Kalpavruksha should come together on some weekend and visit the site together and put up our pleas to the builder together. I am available on most Saturdays and visit the site in the evening around 5 pm. If anyone wants to join me please get in touch with me @ prasadprabhu83@gmail.com

I am a resident of Mahavir kalpavruksha. Residing here since last 18 months.
We have got very nice facilities compared to any other Projects near by.
The Grand Club house well maintained with almost all amenities, Bus Facility etc, Lots of open space, .
Yes, There may be delay in Possession due to some reason but as far as quality is concerned Damji Shamji Shah Group is the best amongst rest.

Bhavana,
I totally agree that facilities and quality is good and hence we have shown trust in this builder. But after paying over 60% of the amount, we are yet to get into our house due to delays. Also, the lack of response from them is very frustrating. In the sales agreement, they have a clause that if we make a delay in the payments, within a month after receiving intimation, we are supposed to pay up 18% interest on the amount, but there is no such clause if there is any delay at their end. Not fair right?

Bhavana,

I am looking for 2 BHK in Thane G.B road. visited more than 10 projects in Thane but found Mahavir Kalpavruksha best fit as per my requirements.

Damji Shamji Shah Builder - completion of project in Thane