Damji Shamji Shah Builder - completion of project in Thane

sachin phansikar
My father has booked a flat in Thane constructed by Damji Shamji shah group. Apparantly, the project has run into some land dispute. I have been chasing the builder for some reply on the status and yet to receive satisfactory update on the status and expected date of possession

Comments

Absolutely correct. Pathetic response from Damji Shamji group. My view is they have cheated all the customers. I am also a victim.
N Apr 27, 2011 by
shwedosh

WHICH PROJECT IS THIS?IS IT MAHAVIR KALPVRUKSHA?
N Mar 20, 2013 by
bhasar parekh

We were suppose to visit site because of 80/20 scheme,
Should we go ahed or not?big confusion...
-Bhaskar Parekh. (Vapi-Gujrat)
N Feb 15, 2015 by
PRPRABHU

Late Delivery of flat in Mahavir Kalpavruksha OAK building (Ghodbunder Road, Thane).

I had booked a flat in OAK building in Damji Shamji Shah's project Mahavir Kalpavruksha at Ghodbunder Road in Thane in Feb 2013.
The possession date as per the sale agreement was Nov-2014 or latest by Apr-2015. It's a 19 storied building. But till Feb 2014, the construction had reached upto the 12th floor and hasn't progressed since then. I had visited the site office every month since then, but they kept giving reasons like Elections are in progress (Lok Sabha General elections of 2014), the construction shall start from next month onwards, internal work in going on, etc. but there is no construction beyond the 12th floor till date (15th Feb 2015).

I am not sure when the construction will begin or by when I shall get the possession.
Also, I had written several emails to their official email ids (swati.sakpal@dssgroup.in, info@dssgroup.in, sales@dssgroup.in, m.kalpavruksha@gmail.com) but haven't received a single response on my queries till date.
N Feb 20, 2015 by
Mahesh.km

Agree. The possession was to be given in April 2015 but now the sales office says it will be completed by August 2015.

Damji Shamji Shah Builder - completion of project in Thane