DASHA MOBI TECHNOLOGIES - BULK SMS PAID COMPANY FRAUD

Balamurughan
I PAID THE AMOUNT OF RS:8840/-(PAID BY CHEQUE)THE AMOUNT SEND COURIER TO Dasha Mobi Technologies (I) Ltd Flat No# 007, 008, Sai Pragathi Towers, Opp: Woodland Showroom, Himayathnagar, Hyderabad - 500 029. ANDHRA PRADESH Ph: 040-66991999,I SUBSCRIBED TO THE BULK SMS PACKAGE OF DASHA MOBI TECHNOLOGIES BY READING THE AD IN HINDU NEWS PAPER.
ONLY ONE WEEK I SEND SMS OFTER THAT NOT IT USED TILL DATE(THE COMPNAY PERSON SEND SMS TO MY MOBILE FOR SOME PROBLE IN HASHA SERVER PLEASE WAIT FOR ONE WEEk)I WAITED FOR MORE THE TWO WEEKS NO USE NOW THAT COMPANY AND WEBSITE ALSO FRUDE
PLEASE DON'T PAY AND DON'T BELIEVE THIS KIND OF ADVERDISMENT(INCLUSING ALL NEWS PAPER ADVERDISEMENT)

Comments

FRAUD BY DASHA INDIA - DASHA MOBI TECHNOLOGIES

I SUBSCRIBED TO THE BULK SMS PACKAGE OF DASHA MOBI TECHNOLOGIES BY READING THE AD IN HINDU NEWS PAPER. FROM 1ST AUGUST 09 TO 12TH AUG IT WORKED VERY NICELY.I WAS ABLE TO BULK SMS TO EVERYBODY. BUT NOW IT IS NO MORE WORKING .

Even I Purchased around 10 Lakh Sms credit, which is not functional, now their Telephone no. is not working. even I am fed up with dashaindia.com - bulk services provider..
abcd

Employees of Dasha are not cheaters
Hello Every one,

I am an employ in DASHA MOBI TECHNOLOGIES (I) LTD.And we don't know anything about the company wind up.Just we r the employees working for the salary but not the Customers money illegally.We worked hard for the company why because the company was registered leagally and they r collecting Service tax .I saw the Company registration form and service tax registration form also and till now we didn't get our 75 days salary.All the employees of dasha people are innocent and what they can do if the management is fraud.I am writing this mail from bottom of my heart we are not the cheaters and we didn't know any thing about the Fraud made by the company.
Subbu

I am also a victim of dasha india. Now I moved to siegsms.com and i am happy with the service

DASHA MOBI TECHNOLOGIES - BULK SMS PAID COMPANY FRAUD