Defence pension for officers - One Rank One pay wise Pension NOT Calculated

Capt C S Varma
Dear,

Pl let me know Exactly what will be my Pension as per Annx-II and there after Revised pensin post 01-01-2006

From : Capt C S Varma [ Retd]

Thane West – 400610 [ Mah]

I, Capt. C S Varma [ SS – 19777] was commissioned in the Short Service Commission on 06August, 1967 and had served as Captain in the Corps of EME. Up to 29-01-1977.

I was initially enrolled in the INDIAN AIR FORCE on 8-5-58, as Aircraft Apprentice.

for a period of Four Yrs. I had Served Indian Air Force as CORPORAL, Instrument-I, from 05-05-1962 to 05-08-1967. Then was Commissioned on 06-08-1967, in the Indian Army. I took Retirement and was release from the Indian Army on 29-01-1977

My Other Rank Service was of 5Yrs and 92 Days [05-05-62 to 05-08-67] as Corporal.

Plus my Commissioned Service was of 9 Yrs 184 Days [ 06-08-67 to 29-01-77].

Last Rank was CAPTAIN, which I held for about 7 Yrs.

Thus my Qualifying service as Officer for Pension [ Calculated on the basis of 2/3 rd Service of Other Rank as Qualifying service as Officer + Officers service] works out to 13 Yrs of Qualifying Service as Officer for Pension purposes.

My Pension C D A is C D A [ Pension] Allahabad, and my Air Force Records are with Air Force Record Office, New Delhi -10.

Govt of India above Letter was issued on 11-11-2008, and was supposed to be applicable for Grant of Pension from 01-01-2006.

Please let me know how much is my Basic pension Fixed as per Annexure-II of the said Govt Letter and has it been Implemented along with Revision by your branch ?? .

What I observe is, that As per Annex-II, My Basic pension Pre-2006 is Rs 9234 for an Officer, Captain with 13Yrs service [ as per Annexure-II –copy enclosed].

Also Similarly, according to the Table of Revised Pension from 1-1-2006 onwards [ for the Captain with 13 Yrs of Service Basic pension Rs 9234 pre 2006 ] would now be Revised Pension of Rs 20870 plus Difference from time to time as given in the Table Page No 54 of 80 . This is what I could gather and understand.

Rgds

Capt CS Varma [ retd]

Comments

rdsingh

Sir, I got discharged from IAF as Gp I Radar Fitter. after 21 years service on 1-9-1994
what will be my pension basic now. Regards

rd singh
rdsingh

I got discharged as JWO GpI after 21 years of service in Sep 1994.
What will be my basic pension sir, with regards.

rdsingh

I got pension of Major from Indian Army after serving 17 1/2 yrs as a other ranks and 17 1/2 as a officer Total (34 Years). My basic pension was fixed Rs. 6711 in Apr 2000. What would be my revised pension? Thanks

I retired from I A F on completion Intial engaegement 15 + 1 for spl course stay what will be my pension

i retired from petty officer post from navy on apr 1994 after completing the service of 15 years kindly tell what will be my revised pension. regards

SIR PLEASE LET MY KNOW WHETHER THERE IS ANY REPORT THAT PBOR WHO HAVE SERVED 10 YRS WILL GET PENSION

I have retired wef Aug 31st 1986.
As corporal 2nd group AC 1st groupe.
Please Let me know what would be my present basic pension and other allowances as per the latest Orders.

The one rank one pension when it will be deposited in bank? I am retired from IAF as a Sgt in 1994 after completion of 15 years service, now what will be the my new pension?
cshekar

My all ex-defence friends,

If you all want to know your present bacic pay
Please ask your Bank Manager

Ex-Sgt Chandrashekar, Mysore

Hello Sir.
I am retired on 30 Aug 1995 as a Hav from Corps of Signals i am completed my 23 year and 313 days service and retired as a Cat CEE Permanent but i have no any venifit from Cat CEE but the problems is that my bank gives me the pension venifit only 23 and half year.So please confermed me is that is correct but i read the some instricution after 9 month counted a full year please advice me
Hav Ranjit Singh
N Jan 26, 2011 by
NAGESH MANDAL

Hello Sir.
I am retired on 1 APRIL 1989 as a Hav from Corps of ARTY. I am completed my 24 year service but the problems is that my ...my trade is cook, and my brother is also exserviceman he is retired 1999. his trade is washerman.so sir i want know both are trade man. but they get 9200.pension and i got only 5946 pension so sir how is posible the person same rank, and got diffrence pension... please advice me...but can i do...pls help us.

Hav Nagesh Mandal
1276073A
UNIT 26 AD REGT.
N Feb 15, 2011 by
greatraviraj

I have worked 19 years with indianarmy as Hawaldar post What will be the my Pension rightnow?

Please suggest...