Delhi Development Authority - Subject:--Non Issue of residential plot against ROHINI SCHEME EWS / JANTA CATEGORY REGD. IN 1981.

Rakesh Ku sharma
To,

Director Delhi Development Authority,
Vikas Sadan,
New Delhi,

It is to be stated that I had applied a plot under above mentioned scheme in the month of March 1981, my application was no:--223066 & priority no:--6037, date—26/03/1981. I have not been allotted a plot till now. I have not been given any insurance or any type of information from your office. I request you to tell me the fact.

I have come to know from some sources that I was allotted a plot but the same was allotted to some one else. Please I may also be informed what action is going taken in my case. I may be information under written address.

I have no house in Delhi and I am living in a rented with my family. So I humbly request you to allot me a plot in my name and do a favor to me and my family thank for the same.

Yours faithfully.

Dharam pal Sharma
217 N.D.P.L Colony.
Shalimar Bagh.
Delhi—110088.
Contact no:--9868783005

Comments

N Jan 27, 2011 by
lalitsharma.sharma36@gmail

HI THIS IS LALIT, my father book a ews/janta plot in1981 and we not received any kind of detailed from the dda.so plz let me know want is going on dda, MY FILE NO .4865 AND my no.9971638893 plz tell me some, if some one knows coll me any time

thanks
Lalit sharma
N Mar 18, 2012 by
KRITIKA KASHYAP Delhi Development Authority  - West Delhi, Delhi, India

ROHINI SCHEME 1981 - Delhi Development Authority

I HAVE BOOKED A HOUSE IN ROHINI RESIDENTIAL SCHEME IN 1981 AND AFTER 30 YEARS TILL NOW .I DIDN'T GET IT. I WANT MY POSSESION AS EARLIER AS POSSIBLE . AS I M VERY OLD NOW. PLEASE DO A FAVOURABLE CONSIDERATION. MY PRIORITY NO. IS 23728 PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON MY PH. NO. 9250567084