delhi jal bill - online water bill payment

BASANTA HATI

Can I pay the delhi Jal board's Water bill online.

If yes, may you please tell me the websites name.

Thanks.

Comments

access bills - Water

today i deposit Rs 7617 amount at azadpur branch by cash . it is 8 month bill . how can possible in domestic charges high. your water meter is fast . so please change it as soon as possible and adjust my amont in next bill. i cant afford this huge amount. we are pvt job holder. i request to u please check the details . thanking you .
mkverma

Try to pay the water bill online by Log In to http://jeevandelhi.gov.in/portalweb/login/waterbilldetails.jsp, hope you will be able to pay your water bill online.

I want to change Water Connection Name in Model Town.Suggest Me where I had to Go for it or Else i can change online?

I also want to revenue my Passport, How can I, Can You Suggest Me?

I will be very greatful to My Country if I can do all this ONLINE?

THANKS
Ajay Goyal

WATER BILLS - Water

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF THE PERSON DOES NOT PAY THE WATER BILLS FOR 10 YEARS WHAT IS THE ACTION TAKEN. TELL ME
N Nov 20, 2011 by
S PERUMAL

This web site (jeevandelhi.govt.in ( water bill in duplicate) we are not getting. Then what is the use.
Even we get the bill that is already paid bill only. Please concern official should take care updated water will ( i.e current bill) so as to enable bill within due date.

Thanks and regards,

S.Perumal
Jankpuri
New Delhi
N Dec 17, 2011 by
NITIN GOENKA

please give me the website name to pay online water bill
A Feb 6, 2012 by
R B Khera

i want to pay the water bill on line pl. guide.
A Feb 6, 2012 by
R B Khera

pl. tell me the website name for payment of water bill.
N Feb 12, 2012 by
gaurav kishore bahri

As I remain out of station most of the time I want to pay my water bills ON Line like NDPL bills. Please guide me the procedure. My email address is parveshbahri@gmail.com.
Gaurav Kishore Bahri
12th Feb
N Feb 18, 2012 by
sonalaroar

want to pay the bill online and i tried to do it but still not able to do payment so help me
N Feb 23, 2012 by
madhu shukla

want to pay bill online.
N Feb 28, 2012 by
mohinder sabharwal

pl tell me how to pay bill online.
N Feb 28, 2012 by
mohinder sabharwal

i want to pay my bill online pl tell me.
N Mar 2, 2012 by
RGEORGE75

I would like to pay my water bill(Delhi Jal Board online)
N Mar 2, 2012 by
RGEORGE75

I would like to pay the delhi jal board bill on line. Kindly give the website id
A Mar 12, 2012 by
hirdaymandal

I pay the delhi Jal board's Water bill online.

but not working websites http://jeevandelhi.gov.in/

If yes, may you please tell me the any websites name.

Thanks.
A Mar 13, 2012 by
sanwalkam

Online payment system i.e. jeevandelhi.gov.in website seems to be down/out since long. Whats the govt doing about it? Its a lot of hassle to get this DJB bill payment!
A Mar 14, 2012 by
shri hari ram

i want online water bill payment but why
D Mar 14, 2012 by
Swadesh Mathur

i tried lots of time for on line water bill payment but on your web site there are no option/link for payment and i also create my ID i week back but due to some site problem my password take twice in password column. if this type of service you people provide then i m totaly please withdraw your website and write down on the bill, "ONLINE PAYMENT NOT ACCEPTED BY YOU" or please update right link for bill payment.

Swadesh Mathur