Delhi Public School Dimapur - PF claim rejected

arundhindsa on Jun 22, 2012
My name is Arunjit Singh Dhindsa and i was Principal of Delhi Public School, Dimapur fropm October 2009 till March 2011. I had submitted the PF claim forms at Guwahati in March 2011, my Member ID: NEGHY00051610000000137. The form was returned to me in September 2011 stating that in some places the official seal was missing. I forwarded the forms to DPS Dimapur and they sent me fresh forms which I filled up and returned in January 2012. I was told the forms were sent to Guwahati in January 2012 by DPS Dimapur. On searching for the PF status online, I have received the following message :STATUS for Member ID: NEGHY00051610000000137

Claim ID : NEGHY120100002163
Status : Claim Form 10C for Withdrawal Benefit AGAINST Member Account No (NEGHY00051610000000137) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim

Claim ID : NEGHY120100002162
Status : Claim Form 19 for PF Settlement AGAINST Member Account No (NEGHY00051610000000137) has been rejected. Rejection letter is under dispatch/ dispatched to address in your claim form.

* * Data available since last six months. * *
* * GUWAHATI data availaible from 21-12-2011. Last updated on 20-06-2012 at 06:20 pm * *
* * Approval Details on PPO and Scheme Certificates will be made available soon.. * *

I have taken up a job in Karnataka and will not be able to receive the Rejection Letter at the address mentioned in the Claim Form. I have tried contacting Guwahati PF Office but to no avail. Kindly advise. Is it not the responsibility of the concerned institution and the PF Commission to ensure the Claim is cleared and payment made to the concerned party? The PF has been deducted from my salary regularly but now, even after 15 months of leaving my job at DPS Dimapur I have not received my payment. What should I do?
Complaint comments 0 Comments