Dell Computer - Cheating done by Reliance digital

Kanth swaroop on May 8, 2012
I have purchased a Dell PC from Reliance digital Visakhapatnam on April 23rd 2012. The unit was a display piece, the sales executive gave me word stating that unit was only 3 days old taken from the box. So purchased the unit got back to the home. Within 2 days speakers where gone bad. When I contacted the Dell support, they told that unit was 160 days old and in the month of Feb 2012, the computer was repaired and the motherboard along with the power supply were replaced. so Reliance digital cheated me and sold a refurbished computer. When I contacted them for a replacement unit, the answers given to me is that: they have big lawyers with them, even I go for CC I can't do anything.

Please make sure that you never any products from the Reliance. They only sell junk products.

Cheating done by Reliance digital

Comments

N Mar 3, 2012 by
captparveenshukla Reliance Communications  - New Delhi, West Delhi, Delhi, India

Cheating done by the reliance - Reliance

This is very sadist and humiliating part by the reliance company where as myself being a old customer being cheated by the extra charges in BILL part.
when i decided to port my number to other operator. the request has been canceled without any justified reason.
this is a very hashing and humiliating part by the reliance executive. when i ask the reason of the cancellation of my request in written .where i have sign
any contract with the reliance. that whole life i'll be being with the cheater company. they have no justified answer. the word use by reliance contractual obligation is totally fraud.
if i'll not get appropriate solution to port my number to other operator within 24 hours. i'll go to consumer forum.
this application should be consider as a prior notice.

Capt. Praveen Shukla
Mob:-9350820107
Email:-captp777@gmail.com

We are awaiting your response as we would like to connect with you to resolve your grievance. Kindly share your contact details with us at this link - http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_316705315043746. We will get in touch with you as soon as we have your contact details.

Warm Regards,
Reliance Digital

It would be great if you could share your contact details with us. Your trust is important to us and we want to help you with the problem you are facing. Please give us your contact details here - http://www.facebook.com/reliancedigital/app_316705315043746

Warm Regards,