After doing a market survey and consulting with my colleagues, I (Shruti Rajauria) trusted with the brand name DELL and purchased the Dell Inspiron laptop on 23 April 2010 at 8:30 P.M. from MEGA COMPUTERS, Sec 26 Noida.
Service tag number: - 18HV4BS
Model:-DELL Inspiron 1450 laptop
· I am sorry to say that my experience in using this system was terrible and I have to again and again call up the customer care person and after repeated calls they went to replace one or other faulty parts.
· The parts replaced were Hard Drive, Mother Board, Optical Drive, Key board, Hunch Cover but then also it was not working. Now it’s USB is not working apart from that its key (Delete key and other five keys control key, shift key etc.) is not working. This is the case with the dummy system which did not worked for a single month properly.
· DELL customer care persons are fooling me very politely for last two months, as at the first instance they (liars) promise me to call me back within a week time. Now they are telling that they will call me today or by EOD. Is this the way you treat your customer and I am ending up in the endless wait no concrete action. Biggest non sense is that DELL is asking me to deposit another 6000/- as my one year is getting past in next 10 days so that I can request them to do service. My system expiry date is 24 April 2011 only 10 days is remaining so I AM FEELING COMPLETELY CHEATED BY DELL.
Follow Up Done by Shruti to Dell Computers(Client):-
· I raised the query regarding the system replacement two month ago, but the guy did not gave me any response, When I called them again and again they ensured that Dell officer would call you and resolve the issue .I have not received any call from DELL side till date.
· The officer of DELL to whom I raised this complaint are Sunitha (Senior manager as she told) and many other executives (Sara, Shilpi, Hemant etc. etc.), are they all are taking care of my case!!
· I am calling Dell toll free daily 4-5 times. I have to do the follow up and keep on telling you the same problems about my system again and again and again for last three months. This is a long pathetic and painful process!!! Hours and Hours on the phone only to be disconnected continuously!! A frustrating and painful process!!! I am very disappointed but nobody resolve my issues. All is I AM GETTING THE fake commitments since last 2 months .
· I have also done the e complaint. Please check through the following link. http://www.consumercomplaints.in/tag/dell-18hv4bs/
. If my problem is not resolved then I will finally act according to the law of the land (which I do not want if my issue is resolved). I will drag you to the consumer court for providing me the defective Lap Top. I have raised this issue in www.consumercourtforum.in. I am going to give my application in CNBC CONSUMER COMPLAIN also. Just waiting for two three days.
Please act fast and do not fool around. I need a system replacement not the part replacement of the system. As I am a IT Professional so I need the system badly .Parts replacement is just a temporary solution as after some days other part is found to be damaged. I am having new issues every day .I am fade up to the process of the parts replacement. I don't want to more. This product provided to me is Defective not the particular part.