Department of Post, Ministry of Communication & IT, Govt of India - Non-receipt of death claim

Dr Rishi Das
My wife Gopa Das had a Postal Saving a/c no 1929 without nominee with Parbotia Sub-PO under Tinsukia HPO in Assam. After her suddden expiry on July 27.2008, I ( Dr Rishi Das), the husband of the deceased formally applied with necessary documents for the claim on September 1, 2008. It is 6 months now, I have not received any communication from the Department of Post.

Comments

Sub: Complaint Against illegal Transfered of Personal Mobile No. 9999088804
(Relation Ship No. 1.16823167) to Corporate Connection

I surprise to know that why my sim/mobile has been transfered to corporate connection without my consent or written request because this is my personal number.

I suppose to inform you that these type of illegal and unprofessional manner causing me great loss of money and mental touchier as this is my only number which is used for my personal use only.

I have already sanded three reminder but no action from the vodafone to solve my problem. I My problem are still stand as on date.

Under the circumstances I request your good self to kindly look in to the matter very seriously and take and immediate and appropriate action to the official involved any further delay.

Thanks & regards

RAJEEV CHOPRA
Mobile no. 99990 88804
WZ- M-19 A, STREET NO. 2,
NEW MAHAVIR NAGAR,
NEW DELHI
N Jan 31, 2011 by
musa78

your order order no 13-11/3-4 /Arb/2010-TR(3)
dated 29-03-2010 has apointed the shri K.L Jain DGM(e- civil) in bhopal as an arbitrator by sending, so many letters the information has not been given us that when & where have to come & what actions have been taken .
My wife also given application to appoint the arbitrator but till now the arbitrator has not been appointed.