Desai Homes - Default on agreement for sales and construction

sony_thayil@yahoo.com on Mar 8, 2011
Subject: Defaulting on agreement for sales and construction made between Ms Desai Homes and the clients.

Ms Desai Homes has allotted us Apartment of Golden Gate Project, District Emakulam, Taluk Kanayannur, Furka Thiruvankulam, Village Vazahakkala, and Desom Kundannor. This is to indicate that Ms Desai Homes has defaulted on timeline mentioned in the agreement.

Page No. 5, Statement No. 6 indicates that,

Tower-1 to Tower-4, of the construction of the DD Golden Gate will be completed within 31st day of December 2008 with a grace period of 6 months and Tower-5 & Tower-6 within 30th day of September 2009 with a grace period of 3 months and on making the payment as per D schedule hereto sale deed of undivided share of land will be executed in favor of the allottee at the time of completion of structure of the building and possession of said apartment and the car parking area mentioned in ā€˜Cā€™ schedule will be handed over to the allottee on completion of construction.

Time elapsed after the assigned date of completion of apartment and handing over possession is close to 2 years 4 month.

We have also abided to their every condition mentioned in the agreement and therefore honored it in every possible way.

Desai homes is not taking any sincere efforts in completing the same in time.

Comments

A Mar 9, 2011 by
ddpp_owners

Similar contract, similar wording, same builder, another project in another Village/Desom.
Our experience is not different either.
...we are partners in misery; my friend...
A May 27, 2011 by
rathishg

Same here ... waiting for last 3 years...
N Jun 6, 2011 by
balu menon

Similar is my case also. Can we all join together and take up action.
A Jun 7, 2011 by
rathishg

Sure. We have to to sue them
D Jun 11, 2011 by
balu menon

Give me mail IDs, we will form a group in Yahoo or FaceBook and start mass campaign to begin with.
A Jun 11, 2011 by
rathishg

Join commonfloor.com there is an active group
A Jul 2, 2011 by
manojsagar

hi all, we(around 15 owners) have formed group for giving a complaint in Desai homes itself, as a first step. Then if no proper actions are not taken up, then will think about how to proceed further(through court/police etc). If interested every one can meet a day(atleast local owners) to discuss the issue. Suggestions pls.

Manoj
A May 10, 2012 by
rajeev venugopal

I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM HAVING BOOKED A FLAT IN TOWER 5. NOW I HAVE FILED A CONSUMER CASE AND GOT A JUDGMENT IN MY FAVOUR. YOU CAN CONSULT MY LAWYER ADV RAHUL @ 9447404183.
N May 26, 2012 by
robin_jay

HI all, I was also planning to buy from desai homes at ernakulam, misty hills, please advice
N Dec 13, 2012 by
rajeev venugopal

I had the same problem with DD golden gate kakkanad. But nw have got a judgement from cdrf which works out to around 8 lacs now. For details call me at 0484-2786785 or mail me at venugopalrajeev@gmail.com. You can also reach my lawyer at 9447404183.
N May 22, 2013 by
rajeev_b_nair

This is the worst builder i have ever seen. I bought an apartment in DD Misty hills and started staying there from Jan 2013. I am still struggling to get some of my works done. I was promised delivery by dec 31st 2011. I would like to go for a compensation now.
they have now started smoking here with plastic waste and i am in a very bad situation with the smell of this plastic. please contact me at
99rajeev@gmail.com or 9447604246