DevNandan Builders Ahmedabad - Irresposible Behavior

shm56
I purchased my flat two years back from Dev Nandan Builders. After I got the possession and paid all amount, the party or none of its correspondants are following any responsible approach to complete the remaining tasks which they were to complete after possession.

I have written more than 12 reminder letters with the list of remaining work at my house and submitted to many working at the buiders office.Many times, I have been in person with them where they politely responded me to finish all soon,but not a single task is completed by them yet.Rather I have , due to marriage function, to finish some necessary work on my expense.

I am now going to try for the last time to the Builders Office, otherwise I have to do necessary action.

Comments

You are 100% correct.

Even i am experiencing same problem of no/poor response from these people.Specially Dharmendra Bhai is useless and can go back to his commitments in no time.Some of the staff members are co-operative and reliable.Raju Bhai is not approachable.

At the end it is disgusting to deal with them.In 21st century they are living in 19th as per as use of technology is concerned.

s.k.agarwal
muscat

Yes, u take a action.

I agree with both of you. Even I am facing the same issue. They talk like they are our boss and we are nothing for them. They don't even know how to talk with a customer. Even taking lots of black money and illegal charges. Government should take an action against them so they learn from that. Higher management should fire such employees in the good faith of company. Finally it is hurting their company's reputation and company is going to suffer not an employee.

My problem has been solved to a large extent. As i already mentioned in my previous mail, some of the staff is really good and respond very well.
Mis-understanding is over.

s.k.agarwal
muscat

Devnandan Builders Ahmedabad - Very Frustrated From Devnandan real estate pvt ltd's Behavior

i am writing this complaint to make aware of this non reliable and very frustrating builder company (devnandan real estate pvt ltd) in Ahmedabad Chandkheda.

I bought a flat from DevNandan Pletina Gota cross road in January 2010, at that time they gave estimated date of possession around July - Aug 2010. At the time of writing this complain it is 21st oct 2010 and i am daily following up with them for my flat possession and there is no proper response from any of them. I have already paid everything and flat is also ready but due to mis-management of devnandan real estate pvt ltd people i am not getting my flat paper done on time.

If you are planning to buy flat from devnandan real estate pvt ltd (devnandan group) people, i strongly recommend never go for them as they seems responsive at the time of booking but at the time of possession they are impossible. Here are few people of Devnandan builders; i tried to contact but they are not even aware of the status:

- Mr. Kalpesh - 09925000148
He is handling account part and you will ask to contact them for payment and all. I have tried to contact his since last two months. He hardly picked up a call and will say we are working on your status and bla bla...Very frustrating response all the time...

- Mr. Nirav - 09925009250 (very polite in answer but never work done, every time he will say that your file is in process, you will get it done tomorrow and when you call him tomorrow, he will ask who are you!!!)

- Mr.Hardik Kotak - 09825060771
He is not devnandan guy, but he is the person who will contact you for loan papers and will give you assurance for all the process. He will say that your file is already sent to bank and after waiting for 15 days when i actually reach to back for inquiry..no file were even there in bank. Very frustrating person and always give wrong commitments. Very soft spoken but never trust on him as he never did work as promised.

I don't remember the other person's name or else i also provide their kundali here. Now, i am in the situation where i have to call them for requesting my papers done at earliest to get possessions of my flat.

I can tell you, i never had such experience in my entire life till date and i strongly recommend NOT TO BUY PROPERTIES FROM DEVNANDAN BUILDER (REAL ESTATE PVT LTD). I met lots of people who booked flats at devnandan builders ahmedabad and all are very dis-appointed with this group but being a common man what we can do? we have to beg them for the timely possession and papers. We don't have any options.

Friends,
I read comments from all of you.

I am planning to buy a flat from http://www.devnandanbuilders.com. please advise me.
I am planning to buy flat from them under "devnandan summit" project in gandhinagar.

Your opinion would help me a lot. Please respond asap.
N Jan 17, 2011 by
anil91111

Deal directly with Raju Bhai.Others are not reliable.
N Apr 17, 2011 by
anildas786

I am planning to buy flat in Devanand Altezza. Reading the above comments has confused me, if i should proceed to buty the flat or not ..?. Please help !!!
A May 20, 2011 by
shm56

to add to the list of COMMONMAN, the person with whom I dealt maximum times was Mr Tarak, who stays somewhere near Vasna.

One more concerned was Mr Hareshbhai.

I should not, but have to write that they have not even completely built my toilet.That is too without toilet cover and never available from them yet...!!!
A Jun 9, 2011 by
sikligar.ritesh

i don't know what to write, i stay at devnandan sky
staff is completely fraud
taken form me 2.36 lacs saying its required for margin money
insisted me to pay service tax on it
at the time of dastavej they said money is taken by mistake
they will not include that money in dastavej
so dastavej got more delayed
moreover dastavej is also not done in time
ditched me several times for dastavej
rajesh chinubhai thakkar has no time to spare the customer with proper service
moreover they have also returned me my money they have taken by mistake after three months without any sort of interest or without any sort of compensation on their mistake or without service tax they made me to pay by their mistake
they gave me possession after 3 years of booking the flat for which they verbally committed me 1 to 1.5 years. no compensation is paid for this delay. moreover they din't have enough concern to talk about this delay with reasonable problems. they use dadagiri whenever they are asked for any explanation regarding their service & commitments
at the time of booking i was quoted life time maintenance charge as rs. 50000 but at the time of possession they asked 25000 rs. more
at the time of booking the flat they have not told about the advocate fees
later they demanded rs. 10000 for the which i guess is very high
also they rejected my demand & right of getting dastavej form my known advocate at lower fees
house, location & design is very good but the builder are at the same level disgusting
they dont even have the manners to talk weather it may be prashant thakkar, raju thakkar, hardik, nirav, jignesh, mahesh, many more...
i definitely suggest to buy a house at devnandan sky but not from the builders. or else be ready for mental, monetary, physical as well as behavioral torture ahead in the deal...
ritesh sikligar

Devnandan Builders is a good Builders
A Jul 9, 2011 by
joshi prashant

Dear Ritesh Bhai

I am fully agreed with you and really feel very bad on such experience. i have also same experiecne in such poor behaviour of staff and still facing some problem of leakage in wall and Bathrooms.

But nothing seroiusness and positive resposne from Builder and their staff. They take it vert casually to all below mentioend problems

Parking issue, in rainy season all cars in open premises without shades.
no proiper lighting in garden and security.
No proper light on Main gate.
No proper drainage system.
Not proepr finish on walls and its very unprofessional behaviour and arrangement by builder.
No generator back up for lift, , still in this rainy season, where light fluctuation will be major issue.
Not proper markation for Devanadan sky in Chandkheda area.

We need solution of this all problems. We never expect such issuce with nominated builde, whos runs lots of projects .

regards,

Prashant
N Jun 10, 2012 by
PeeGee

Hi All,
This is for those who have booked flats in Devnandan Summit.
We have started an eGroup for owners in Devnandan Summit. We hope that, in the long run, the egroup will help us get to know each other, to discuss issues (if any) and to get them resolved in an efficient manner. It could also facilitate simple things like updates on property, buying/selling, etc.

Please click on the link below if you have booked a flat and want to be a member: http://groups.google.com/group/devnandan-summit

thanks
N Jun 10, 2012 by
PeeGee

PS: When i said 'we', i meant other owners of flats in devnandan summit.

DevNandan Builders Ahmedabad - Irresposible Behavior