regarding non-payment of installment of sanctioned loan amount and fiving personal life insurance policy forcefully
1. I am working as a peon in the S.F.L. High School, Dhamangaon Rly. I belong to the Schedule Tribe Community.
2. I have applied for the home loan to the Deewan Housing Finance Ltd and accordingly Said financial institution has granted me a housing loan for an amount of Rs 5,00,000/-. According to the conditions of the loans I have also taken a policy which equal to the amount of loan and for that I had paid an additional amount of Rs 22,116 towards the premium. I had withdrawn the first instalment of the home loan of Rs 3,84,000/-.
3. When I approached to the Deewan Housing Finance Ltd for withdrawing the second instalment of Rs 1,16,000/- at their office in Amravati Shri Raman Atre, Branch Manager had obtained my signatures and without my consent and knowledge drew a live policy. That for this policy I will have to pay an additional premium of Rs 20,000/- per annum and Rs 1,700/- per month, I am working on the post of peon and withdrawing salary about Rs 10,000/-. That the monthly instalment for the home loan is Rs 6,020/- per month and if I pay for this salary it will raise to Rs 7,720/- and as such I would not be in a position to arrange a bread and butter for myself and as well as for my family members.
4. In this way by making me compulsory to take the live policy Shri Raman Atre, Branch Manager of the Deewan Housing Finance Ltd has deceived me and sent a policy document which also does not reflects my signatures on it.
5. That the builder has recently issued me a legal notice regarding the failure to execute the sale deed and for non-payment of the amount of Rs 1,16,000/- which is outstanding against me and has yet not delivered the possession of the flat and imitated me to come and get execute the register sale deed on or before 25/05/2012, otherwise builder will cancel my agreement to sell and if the builder has cancelled my agreement to sell i will be put to great loss.
I therefore request you that kindly look into the matter and come to my rescue and kindly ask the Deewan Housing Finance Ltd, Akola Branch to issue me the second installment of Rs 1,16,000/- as early as possible.
Dashrath C. Uike