DG Shipping Mumbai - status of cdc

bhupendersahu82 on Aug 21, 2011
D.G.shipping of india Complaints - did not get CDC till yet

did not get CDC till yet
I had applied for indian CDC on the basis of GMDSS in FEB. month

i did not get my file no. first but the delivery time of file no. is with in a month but whn more thn 2 months passed i asked about my file no. from mumbai mmd by calling there.
then they told me that i will get my CDC with in 4 months of application.
but now its more than 5 months i did not received my CDC yet.

my file no. is CO / 115 / 11. can you guide me that how many days it will take to come my CDC at my doorsteps.

kindly reply soon i am waiting
bhupender
MOB 9354155525

Comments

N Feb 7, 2011 by
alfarid_192003 DG Shipping Mumbai  - Mumbai, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

PURSER CDC NOT ISSUED YET - PURSER CDC ISSUANCE

I have applied for 'PURSUR' CDC on 22nd February 2008 and my file no is NCO/353/08, but i still didn't get my CDC. please help me for this or I am waiting for your positive reply.
N Aug 25, 2011 by
georgenaveenbritto

Respected sir

my name is A.GEORGE NAVEEN BRITTO.I have applied INDIAN CDC for ELECTRICAL OFFICER VIA POST ON JUNE but till now i have not received any kind of information about my CDC it has almost taken two month and i did not even receive my file no also
so kindly sent me the acknowledgement that you have received my application

naveenbritto@gmail.com
+91-9521435989
N Sep 19, 2011 by
ssadils1

I Syed Adil, applied for indian cdc on May''2011 on the basis of my COC.For your kind information i have already got my file number, So, therefore can you please confirm me that when can i get my cdc.I am enclosing my file number with this mail.Hope for a prompt response.
My File No.Is:CO/178/11.

adil_saghir@rediffmail.com.
N Sep 23, 2011 by
rajesh sharma2011

Respected sir,

I am Ex Naval Person, I applied for Indian CDC on Feb 2011 afterthat I received my file no CDC/EN/Dakstage/325 dt. 11 Mar 2011.But I didn't get my CDC.I request you to reply me as soon as possible.

Thanking you, Yours faithfully,
Rajesh Sharma

e-mail id; rajeshdixit2010@yahoo.com
N Feb 19, 2012 by
kamalahmad

Respected sir,

I am kamal ahmad, i applied my CDC on 5th may 2011 and after 1 month i got my file no. also and i send so many mail also before this mail but i didnot you any answer from your side.so i kindly request you to pls reply for my mail, as soon as possible.my file no. is NCO/339/11 and my email id is kamaloff@yahoo.com, mob no.09042078938
N Mar 13, 2012 by
patro113555

My Name is Srinivasa Patro. My CDC No. is MUM101354. My CDC is valid
upto 18 Apr 2012. I have forwarded my papers to DG Shipping Mumbai
Office for my CDC Renewal on 11 Jan 2012. I have not received
acknowledgement or renewal sticker till todate. Kindly send my
renewal sticker to my home address as I am already working on board at
the earliest.

Srinivasa Patro
09441947300
N Mar 15, 2012 by
M.sivadas

Respected sir,

My Name is M.Sivadas . My CDC No. is MUM98301. I have forwarded my papers to DG Shipping Mumbai
Office for my CDC Renewal on 3 feb 2012. I have not received
acknowledgement or renewal sticker till todate.
So i request you to the authority sending the renewal sticker at the earliest.

M.Sivadas
N Sep 1, 2012 by
deepakkumarg

status of cdc

D.G.shipping of india Complaints - did not get CDC till yet

did not get CDC till yet
I had applied for indian CDC on the basis of BELIZE COC in MAY 2012.

then they told me that i will get my CDC with in 3 months of application.
but now its more than 3 months i did not received my CDC yet.

my file no. is CO / 304 / 12. can you guide me that how many days it will take to come my CDC at my doorsteps.

kindly reply soon i am waiting
deepak
email id-roydeepakkumar@ymail.com
D Oct 14, 2012 by
chiranjib parija

Dear Madam/Sir,

I Chiranjib Parija, have applied for PURSER CDC on 2007. The reference number of the application is "NCO/1800/07".

I am yet to receive the same although i have send a few enquiry mails too.

Kindly let me know the status of my CDC request.
please let me know if there is some problem.
I hope you understand the difficulties i have to face in getting assignments without the same.

expecting a quick response.

Sincerely
Chiranjib Parija

For any clarification pl. contact me at

c_parija@yahoo.co.in
my mobile number is : 09776975949/ 09338285670
D Nov 9, 2012 by
nlogu

With reference to the INDoS No: 10ZL6526, i have applied for CDC on 13.01.2011. In continuation of this i have informed to send the Xerox copy attested by gazetted officer GOI through the letter No: CDC/NCO/Dakstage/2011/256 on 28.01.2011.

So I full filled the requirements and same is forwarded to Ministry of shipping.

Hereby i would like to know the status of application and it will be very grateful to strengthen my personal background if i get as earlier as possible.

Looking forward for your positive reply.

Thanking you.

N.Loganathan
Mob No:+91 9786932902
mail id:nlogunathan@yahoo.com, logu1444@gmail.com
D Dec 12, 2012 by
mpdshali

I have Applied for renewal of CDC on 21 Nov 2012, the status of courier shows it's delivered to DG shipping on 23 Nov 12 but I did not received any acknowledgement, mentioning my file No.
My consignment No. is India Post speedpost No. EL260906628IN
D Dec 12, 2012 by
Sanjay kumar lamoria

Dear Sir/Madam

Iam Sanjay kumar my D.O.B. is 15/05/1981 and INDOS no.is 02DL3817.I submitted my cdc on 17th July 2012 and still i did not get any information on my cdc status.Would you tell me whats going on please tell me Thanks a lot.

SANJAY KUMAR

Mail id - sanju15baba@gmail.com

cell-09466009051, 07738873720
N Jan 8, 2013 by
prangopal

Please be informed that I Pran Gopal Roy, CDC No. CL 73350, DOB:31 01.1960 have checked in your website through CDC checker that my renewed CDC issue date:17-Dec-2012, Valid to:16-Dec-2022, Issue place:Kolkata that the CDC I have not received yet.

So, I request your kind self to confirm delivery status at my email i.d. prangroy@yahoo.com

Thanking you in anticipation.
N Jan 26, 2013 by
k.gowtham

dear sir
my name is k. gowtham from chennai sir . my dob is 31/05/1994 and indos no is 12NL0495.i'm applied cdc but till now i'm not recieved my cdc sir.could you tell me abt my cdc status sir plzzzzz.my company is going to take on march months sir in this quick time i wnt do lot thinks .so kindly say about my cdc status.

thanking you sir

regards
k_gautam17@yahoo.in
N May 27, 2013 by
aryalbasanta

Dear sir/mam,
I have received the CDC with code no . MT-23114 issued on May 23- 2013 .I am curious to know whether it is valid or not.My date of birth is 14 April 1986.Pls let me know about my CDC status.

Thank you in advance for ur kind support.

aryalbasanta98@yahoo.com
N Aug 27, 2013 by
rakshitkrish

i have applied cdc renewal for about 1month...
i still not have got any information
MUM198656-cdc

i have to get on board on 14th september 2013
N Sep 5, 2013 by
md kutub uddin mondal

Dear Sir/Madam

Iam MD KUTUB UDDIN MONDAL my D.O.B. is 16/07/1989 and INDOS no.is 10EL1769.MY CDC NO IS MUM 218284 and still i did not get any information on my cdc status, and I did not get my cdc. can yoy please tell me when i get my CDC.Would you tell me whats going on please tell me Thanks a lot
N Sep 27, 2013 by
mahendrakumar j. chauhan

myself mahendrakumar j. chauhan, I have applied for my damage CDC renewal in D.G.SHIPPING, MUMBAI .on 26/08/13 . my CDC - MUM86977 & my file No. AB/2412/13.it's been a month but still I did not get my CDC.i have check my status in CDC checker website & found it was issued on 16/09/13. but still I did not received my CDC.

So, I request your kind self to confirm delivery status at my email i.d. chauhan_muno@yahoo.co.in

Thanking you in anticipation
N Feb 18, 2014 by
Arokia rayan

My name T.Arokia Rayan. Cdc no.mum83026.D.O.B.22.03.1975.i check my status in CDC checker website & found it was issued on 1/02/14. but still I did not received my CDC. So, I request you to confirm delivery status at my email i.d. arokiarayan75@gmail.com .
Note:-
i applied foR my damage cdc with renewal .i send on 23.12.2013 with postal.
My cell no.09443651384
N Feb 28, 2014 by
Manmohan Sodipalli

Dear sir/madam,

My name is sodipalli manmohan I resent the apply to indian cdc. But 2 month after come to my file number. My file no is (04).
please i want to full stutes my C D C.

thanks&regard

s.manmohan (Any mesttake sorry sir)

DG Shipping Mumbai - status of cdc