DG Shipping Mumbai - INDIAN CDC

manoj (h.p.)
D.G.shipping of india Complaints - did not get CDC till yet

did not get CDC till yet
I had applied for indian CDC on the basis of GMDSS in october month i did not remeber the date but i know its after 20 and before 30 october.

i did not get my file no. first but the delivery time of file no. is with in a month but whn more thn 2 months passed i asked about my file no. from mumbai mmd by calling there.
then they told me that i will get my CDC with in 4 months of application.
but now its more than 6 months i did not received my CDC yet.

my file no. is CO / 799 / 09. can you guide me that how many days it will take to come my CDC at my doorsteps.

manoj kumar
v.p.o. mawa kaholan
teh. amb distt una
himachal pradesh
ph. +91-94592-56581

Comments

N Feb 8, 2011 by
himansuparida

Dear sir
I m Himansu Sekhar Parida even i applied for indian cdc for electrical engg(ETO) on 07/01/2011 but till date i didnt recieved file no when i call they say query counter is recieved so plz help me out to get my cdc.
My email id is {himansupa@gamil.com}

thanks with regards
Himansu sekhar Parida
A Mar 5, 2011 by
vinu geroge

respected sir,
My name is vinu geroge, my file number nco/1169/10, I applied for indian cdc on last september but i didnot get it still.so please tell me when will i get the cdc. sir please do the need full.my email id.jibusamjohns@gmail.com
A Mar 7, 2011 by
vimalkumarpatel

did not get CDC till yet
I had applied for indian CDC on the basis of GMDSS in october month 2009-.
then they told me that i will get my CDC with in time almost 2year application.
but now i did not received my CDC yet.

my file no. is CO / 814 / 09 /3146. can you guide me that how many days it will take to come my CDC at my doorsteps.

vimal kumar
teh.09979282029 dist-valsad
email id- vin_2410@yahoo.co
A Mar 19, 2011 by
shishant

my name is shishant sharma even i applied for indian cdc for electrical engg(ETO) onn feb/2011 but till date i didnt recieved file i did not get my file no. first but the delivery time of file no. is with in a month but whn more thn 2 months passed i asked about my file no. from mumbai mmd by calling they are not pickind calll plz send me the fle nun aom sharma_shishant@yahoo.com
thanksss

PILLIYAR KUPPAM,
PUDUCHERRY.607 506
E - MAIL -thivakar24@gmail.com
RESPECTED SIR;
AS I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY CDC ON FEBEARY 14th OF THIS MONTH BUT STILL I HAVE NOT RECIVED MY FILE NO TILL DATE .SO KINDLY LOOK AFTER THIS DO YOUR FAVOUR.

YOUR SINCERLY,
MANDJINE THIVAKAR
N Mar 29, 2011 by
babavalli

Sir i applid for cdc last month 12(feb).but i did not get my file number so for, , everybody who are applied along with me, they got their file numbers .Wat is happening there i dont no sir.please give me suggestion sir.
I am babavali.ph no 07702496979
N Apr 6, 2011 by
santosh kumar sandy

Respected sir, i am Santosh kumar and i want to about my cdc status, file no. is...CO/25/11
I have request to you that please give status about cdc, because i am suffering with economical problems.
Thanks in advanced
regards
Santosh kumar
N Apr 16, 2011 by
kadam hruturaj

Respected sir,

my name is Kadadm Hruturaj, i had applied in jan 2011,
but still i did not get cdc .
so i have request to you that please give status about cdc.
my email id is (kadamhruturaj@gmail.com)
A Apr 25, 2011 by
tomar rahul

My name is Rahul Tomar, I had send my application form of Indian cdc for Electrical Oficer on 18 feb 2011 and upto now (25april 2011), I have not receive any kind of information about my cdc and also my file no.

So, kindly help me guide me about my cdc or sent kind of information fo my cdc.

RAHUL TOMAR

Phool Bagh Chohraha

Narsinghgarh,

Distt- Rajgarh (M.P.) (465669)

E-mail : rahul_tomar33@yahoo.com

Mobile : 09826480874
N May 2, 2011 by
sunil kumar soni

i mr sunil kumar s/- sh. ram parsa have applied cdc in mmd mumbai on 11th nov. 2010. my file no. is co/848/10 but i have not get cdc yet.it applied on the basis of radio officer certificate. plz look into the matter. i shall be highly thankful to you.
sunil kumar
passport no. E3919451
date of birth -02-03-1980
A May 12, 2011 by
syedadil1@gmail.com

Goodday Sir,
I Syed Adil Saghir applied for fresh indian cdc on 07/03/11 on the basis of malaysia COC through courier from new dehi but i have not received any acknowledgement so far, Sir kindly look into the matter and release my CDC at your earliest so that i can join the vessel.Waiting for your prompt response.
My contact Detail is as follows:

Syed Adil Saghir
Q-284 Sector 21 Jal Vayu Vihar
Noida 201301, India
Mail ID:ssadils@gmail.com
A May 13, 2011 by
spa.chetan

My Name Is Chetan, I want o apply for Indian CDC for spa therapist, I am going to join Oceania Nautica Cruise On July, So how I can I apply and get The India CDC, Please Help me out,
I will be grateful for your needful help.
N Jun 22, 2011 by
mukesh singh mahar

I want to know about my cdc status my file no is EN1860110
WAITING FOR REPLY SIR
MUKESH SINGH
NAVAL RATING
N Jun 26, 2011 by
sudagar

I Had applied for indian CDC on Electrical officer in septmber month.
I will get my file no.NCO/1110/10, date (28-10-2010), i will not get the CDC this time. What about my CDC status please reply me, now its more than 8 months i did not received my CDC. When you dispatch my CDC .
Please reply me sir..

Pondicherry-7
N Jul 3, 2011 by
sudagar

did not get CDC till yet
I had applied for indian CDC on Electrical officer october month i did not remeber the date but i know its after 28/10/2010.

my file no. is NCO / 1110 / 10. can you guide me that how many days it will take to come my CDC at my doorsteps. Name: Sudagar, Address : No.5 Iyyanar koil st., R.K. Nagar, Ariyankuppam, Ponicherry-7. email id : sudhasnowcat@gmail.com, mobil no. 9894013095
N Jul 3, 2011 by
sushanta kumar behera

Respected sir,
I am Sushanta Kumar Behera I had applied for Indian CDC on Electrical officer Oct.month
2010.i did not remember the date.

I got my CDC file no.before one month which is NCO/1017/10. i want to know what about
my CDC status please reply me.My email id:sushanta.ee@gmail.com,
Address:At/Po- kherna,
Via-Saraskana,
Dist-Mayurbhanj,
State-Odisha,
Pin-757051.
please help me sir I will be grateful for your needful help.
N Jul 25, 2011 by
eswaran esu

HELLO SIR
I AM, eswaran.R

GOOD EVENING
now i am doing in SAILORS maritime academy in ETO cours but now they said indian CDC is blocked.so you doing GMDSS course.but i don't know GMDSS its not equal to ELECTRICAL subject.i am very afraid because i am a middle class family.i sold out one house then i will get a course.so please kindly requst you to sir.please you help me. how will i get indian cdc please tell to soon.but now i will doing STCW course.indian cdc blocking news its true or somr rummer
N Aug 8, 2011 by
rajesh sharma2011

Requested ASir,

I had applied for indian CDC on the basis of EX Naval Rating in Feb11 and I received return application formalong with all documents (Due to on Medical certificate stamp was "not valid for ship'') when I got file no. CDC/ EN/Dackstage/ 451 dt 11 Mar 11. And I resubmission application form along with all documents( with DG Shipping authorised Doctor AK Gupta, New Delhi ) by post on 30 Jun 11.

I did not get any Information my CDC, first delivery time of file no. is with in a month but whn more than 1 months passed I asked about my CDC & told file no.CDC/EN/Dackstage/451 dt 11 Mar 11, on Telephone MMD Mumbai Office, They Told me my file no. is uncorrect 451 is not issue in 2011 Reask after one week, The reply me your File No. is CDC/EN/Dackstage/325 . So kindly please help me to get the CDC at earlieast at my home address or what is the status of my CDC on my Email .

Rajesh Sharma

NOU BHAVAN, 10, RK MARG,
BALLARAD ESTATE,
MUMBAI-400 001

SUBJECT: ISSUANCE OF CDC

This is to kindly inform you that I, Luiz Stephen, had applied for CDC on 21-04-2011 and received File No: CO/175/11 on 24-06-2011.
Unfortunately, no further information about the issuance of the CDC has been received.

I am a MEO Class III (NCV) which was issued on 01-02-2011 (COC No: 95U-0385) and valid till 12-05-2013. As the time remaining for taking service is very limited, kindly issue the CDC at the earliest.

Thanking You,
Yours Sincerely,
Luiz Stephen.
N Aug 19, 2011 by
kakumanu jagadeesh kumar

friends i'm jagadeesh from vijayawada. can you tell me how to get INDIAN CDC (for ETO post)?
plz tell new rules regarding this..

reply me at jagadeesh.473@gmail.com