DHBVN Faridabad - Excess Billing

Rahul Krishnatray
Received a bill of staggering amount of 38, 387/- (Thirty eight thousand three hundred and eigty seven) Which is quite high I have been using the same equipment as early nothing new has been added which can increase the electricity bill. I have not received such a high bill for the past many years. I am also enclosing the photo copies of the bills as hard copy. There seems to be major error cropped in resulting to such a inflated bill.

Would request your kind authorities to look into the same and rectify this error at the earliest enabling me to pay the correct bill.My Mob. 9810498010

(Rahul Krishnatray)
Block-2 Spring Field Colony Faridabad
A/C No. SF1100877
K No.- 2212008194

Comments

go to the folllowing link and lodge ur complaint here

D Feb 24, 2011 by
hari_gauri2@yahoo.com

Excess Billing
Received a bill of staggering amount of /- 1996(One Thousand Ninety Six Hundred ) Which is quite high I have been using the same equipment as early nothing new has been added which can increase the electricity bill. I have not received such a high bill for the past many years. I am also enclosing the photo copies of the bills as hard copy. There seems to be major error cropped in resulting to such a inflated bill.

Would request your kind authorities to look into the same and rectify this error at the earliest enabling me to pay the correct bill.My Mob. 9891148346

(Munni Prasad)
Block-A Shiv Colony Palla no 1 Gali no 1 Colony, H.No:- 372, Near Surender Jurnal store Faridabad
N May 30, 2011 by
lekhraj _arora

I had pay my Elect bill on line thru axis bank my K No :-2223036713 on dated 23-05-2011 for amounting 1764 once login failure so i had done again login and pay bill but amount detuct twice time so please revert my amount .

Yours Faithfully

Lekhraj Arora
H.No 1276/1 Jawahar Colony
Faridabad ( Haryana)
N Jun 27, 2011 by

Excess Billing
Received a bill of staggering amount of /- 1900(One Thousand Ninety Hundred ) Which is quite high I have been using the same equipment as early nothing new has been added which can increase the electricity bill. I have not received such a high bill for the past many years. I am also enclosing the photo copies of the bills as hard copy. There seems to be major error cropped in resulting to such a inflated bill.

Would request your kind authorities to look into the same and rectify this error at the earliest enabling me to pay the correct bill.My Mob. 9811185844

(ram singh rawat)
H.no-126, new tilpat colony Faridabad
N Jun 27, 2011 by
lekhraj _arora

I have not receive any reply regarding my bill amount paid twice Rs 1764 till dated
N Aug 6, 2011 by
dewankartik4985

*NAME OF COMPLAINANT - KARTIK DEWAN

*NATURE OF COMPLAINT - NOS OF UNITS CONSUMED

*DETAILS - OUR LATEST BILL SHOWS THAT WE'VE CONSUMED 1892 UNITS, HOWEVER THATS NOT TRUE, EVEN THE METER DOESNT SHOW THAT
MUCH OF CONSUMPTION, THIS IS OUR FIRST BILL AND WE FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THIS KIND OF CONSUMPTION.

ACCOUNT NOS - GF12-3219
BILL NOS. - 15272659
K.NOS - 2212068769
SUB DIVISION - F13/MATHURA ROAD.
N Aug 25, 2011 by
nerru singh

BILL AMOUNT Rs 462 DETECT TWICE FROM MY ACCOUNT WHICH RECEIVE INMY PAY BILL ACCOUNT Sir
I had pay my electricity bill on line debit card through Axis bank. My KNo 2212001594 Consumer name: RamLal for amounting Rs 462 first time due to error .I had again login and pay my bill but I had seen that both time money had detected from my account and money receive at my account vide both receipt nos 11961016 & 11968083 dated 7 Aug 11 & Bill No : 15458270 in July 11 month electricity bill. So I request to revert my account for Rs 462 in my Axis bank Saving account 07010100620932 in the name of Neeru Singh. Consumer Name :- Ram Lal, KNo- 2212001594, Account No:-EE11/0001, House No:- Housing board colony-1251, Ground floor, Sec-29, Faridabad, Haryana, Mobile No:- 9873450102
N Sep 6, 2011 by
sunilsangeeta

To, Dated 07/09/2011
The Complaint officer
DHBVN, Faridabad

SUB-Non –installation of Meter No-3020872 Dated-1/7/2010 in the n/o Sangeeta Sharma, R/o B-162, 2nd floor, Gate No-2, Green field Colony, Faridabad-121010
I am a resident of B-162, 2nd Floor, Green Field Colony, Faridabad. I have given a new three phase self purchased Meter No-3020872 Dated 1/7/2010 for testing before installation as per your department requirement in your Gurukul Faridabad office.
I am a regular follower for this meter in your gurukul office but I was shocked to find that my self purchased meter was installed by ur dept at some other person’s place, in the n/o Mr. Roshan lal, 201, Wood Warry Tower Faridabad vide a/c No –EG 12/2350 Dated 30/11/2010. This is entered at serial no-852 page no-52 in your record file.
I have complaint about this to your sdo at palla office Faridabad. He gave the assurance of installation of my meter at the earliest . but till date nothing has been done in this regard . due to this I am suffering a lot . I am tired after so many complaints now . kindly do the needful at the earliest .

SANGEETA SHARMA
B-162, 2ND FLOOR, GATE NO-2,
GREEN FIELD COLONY,
GREEN FIELD COLONY, FARIDABAD-121010
8447271909
N Nov 16, 2011 by
lekhraj _arora

I had pay my Elect bill thru pnb Net Banking on Dated 12-11-2011 .But due to link Failure bill not submitted .Than I pay my bill on 14-11-2011 same amount thru pnb netbanking but I ckeck that this bill twice had paid for same amount and same bill no .
So I request to revert this amount in my pnb a/c .
Name : Lekhraj Arora Address :-1276/1 Jawahar Colony N.I.T.Faridabad Bill No :-
K No. 2223036713
Sub Div Code F24
Account No. 3630 - DD19

Bill No. 16468900 (11/2011)
Amount (in Figures) 2392.00
A Jan 26, 2012 by
Prem Kumar Goyal

D.H.B.V.N service provider co is becoming a headache due to providing bill/s of huge amount in the name of OVERHAULING W/O the fault of customer due to the inefficiency & Malpractices of LDC/S & CA/S .They are sending/raising of to the tune of Rs.50000/- and you approach to LDC, he will negotiate with you & taking undue
advantage will reduce the bill by removing the last 2 digits i.e. Rs.50000/= to Rs500/= and if it is 38500/= will be changed to Rs.385/= & so on . If You do not pay, you will be HARASSED . GO on complaining no body there to listen.Appears S.D.O/X.E.N has got no power/s to reverse the amount against the will/power of LDC/CA.
The best way is submit complaint in ANNEXURE-1 TO SDO WAIT FOR REPLY within 7 days, proceed to X.E.N
WAIT FOR 7 DAYS Proceed to SE wait for 10 days if there is proper response wait for 10-15 days OTHERWISE
SUBMIT Complaint to consumer forum for REDRESSAL.
This is mine personal experience & I am also one of the sufferer of D.H.B.V.N. I have approached MD at Hissar & LET US Hope if something Positive comes. Please submit/file the case within 1- year.Any body for any type of suggestion
can approach me FREE OF COST AS I AM ALSO A PROFILE MEMBER OF THIS INDIAN CONSUMER FORUM.
Prem Kumar Goyal Profile
Send Message Prem Kumar Goyal Member since May 14, 2011. Location. Faridabad ... PREM GOYAL MAADHYAM INDIA MOB.8826753224 pkgoyal260@yahoo.com
Thanks & with Regards.
N Mar 29, 2012 by
anilmanagal7

I have received a bill of RS. 18756 for the period ( 13.01.2012 to 13.03.2012), which is quite high. I am using same equipment, nothing new equipment is added in my house.my last bill wasRs. 1498. On cheking my meter i have found that it is running very fast. I have not received such high bill since last so many years. Kindly look into this matter & correct my Bill as well as my meter. Myaccount no. DD19-2879
Anil Kumar

To,
DHBVN
Palla no 1
Sarai khawja(fbd)
Subject- complaint of electricity bill.
Respected Sir,
I beg to say that I am a common person and my electricity consumable products are not so much. But electricity bill of my home is more than my expectation.as like my per day reading are 12-15. And monthly becomes more than 450.my previous reading are: may to june 2013- 9564-10034, july to aug 10034-10546, sep to oct, 10546-10895 and current reading are11170. But we do not consume that much. there are 3 room at my home. My meter no=pp14-2635.
Please, send your checker immediate for enquiry at my home.
I will be oblige to u.
Consumer name - Bachi Devi
House no -288
Gali no -4(shyam Colony )
Contact no 7838485660
N Feb 27, 2014 by
Sushilomenclave

Dear
Sir/Madam, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Good
Morning !!

I
am consumer of DHBVN faidabad agwanpur. As per my current meter reading is 1245
but Ihave received meter current runing is 2024 which are totally wrong.

Hence
I am unabel to pay duses amount of electricity bill. Request you to please arrange
and align some one for checking the current meter runing period and current
received electricity bill and resolve my reported problem so that i can paid
dues amount of bill.

My meter details as below:

Consumer’s