DHINGRA JARDINE BUILDERS, CALIFORNIA COUNTRY SECTOR 80 FARIDABAD, HARYANA, INDIA - PRE-LAUNCH MONEY COLLECTION SCAM

SAURABH VATSA
This is with reference to the booking amount of Rs. 4, 70,000/- (Rs. Four Lac seventy thousand only) that was collected by M/s Dhingra Jardine (Earlier Edcho Estates) towards booking of a 4BR flat having an area of 2000 Sq. Feet in September 2006 on a Pre-Launch basis.

The company has to date been unable to furnish a building schedule and when I have requested them to furnish the same before I pay up the next installments they have written to me that the money now stands forfeitted as I have been unable to meet the payment schedule that I have agreed to.

The interesting part is that I have NOT signed any paper or document with the company to date and they even did not provide the receipt for the initial payment till I had to write a letter to the company directors.

Due to poor and unsatisfactory progress of the project when I sent in repeated letters to the company to refund my initial deposit of Rs. 4,70,000/-. But the company has not bothered to respond or revert to the letters. Finally I sent them a letter on 28th October 2009 followed by a Legal Notice.

Post this they have sent a reply to the Legal Notice through their lawyers and said that all my claims are baseless and false and hence the money is forfeitted and I should withraw my Legal Notice.

Through this forum I would like to gather momentum against this fraudulent group that is cheating service class investors of its hard earned money and I solicit other customers who may have been cheated by this group to come together to strengthen our voice against their fradulent activities and malpractices and put up a case against these cheats in the honorable courts of India for justice due to us.

vats.saurabh@gmail.com

Comments

R P G

i am also cheated by Dhingra jardine,
R P G

please contact us, as we are also being harrassed by the same company our phone no is 9810083997.
my booking is in the name of R P Gupta
R P G

MY BOOKING IS IN THE NAME OF YUDHVIR SINGH AND I AM ALSO CHEATED BY THEM I HAVE PAID A BOOKING AMOUNT OF RS 4, 84, 000 MY PHONE NO IS 9811515655, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF U CAN HELP ME IN GETTING MY HARD EARNED MONEY BACK
R P G

I HAVE BOOK ED A FLAT IN DHINGRA JARDINE CALIFORNIA COUNTRY IN AUGUST 2006, THEY HAVE TAKEN THE BOOKING BEFORE GETTING A LICENCE WHICH IS FRAUD, I APPEAL TO ALL THE MEMBERS WHO HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY THEM TO COME TOGETHER AND HELP EACH OTHER IN GETTING MONEY BACK MY CONTACT NO IS 9899034616

I am also duped by them plz help and come together my conct no is 9810217139
R P G

i have booked a flat in dhingra jardine and they are refusing to refund my booking amount of Rs 4, 87, 000

Hi Everyone!

Ever since I have posted my complaint, DHingra Jardine officers have been in touch with me and they are trying to resolve my complaint to my satisfactioin.

Suggest that all of you who have a problem visit their new office and talk to their officers who will help you resolve the issues.

They are now claiming that the project work is gathering momentum and they have got the necessary funding in place to speed up the work.

You can be in touch with Mr. Karan Virmani of Dhingra group who will help you resolve the problem.

Saurabh
Vineeta

Dear All,

I have also booked one unit in same project 6 months back names Subarbian Floors.
Till date have paide 4L RS.

This is not a complaint but its certainly a caution for present and prospective buyers.

I would request everyone to post contact details, My Contact numner is 09873662490

I have also invested in California country project and am an early investor(2006). I like the project specs initially but has been one of the slowest projects in Nahar par Faridabad. Management keeps changing every other day. Project has showed some progress recently but I hope it continues to completion.

I have just created Yahoo group so we can discuss any such concerns and voice it to the management.

coup name: california_country_fbd
Group home page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/california_country_fbd
Group email: california_country_fbd@yahoogroups.com

Mohit

I don't have a way to know your email address so would suggest that people subscribe to the list by ending mail to

california_country_fbd-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

To send messages after subscription, simply send mail to

california_country_fbd@yahoogroups.com

Mohit
Manisha

Even I was not at all satisfied with the kind of progress Dhingra were showing towards there project and there customers but after going to the post and with the regular follow from the office I visited there office in Gk-2 where I was updated about the construction progress and was assured about the delivery of the project. I visited there site and was satisfied with the kind of work they doing now and I hope they continue the same.

Manisha
D
Lalit

After going to all the complaints here I was worried about my investment done at Dhingra I'm an NRI who after going to all the details booked a flat 2 years back there. When I visited there office on Saturday I was provided with all the details and the cause why was the construction delayed I visited the site also on Sunday and was satisfied with the progress and the status given to me at the office was also true. The queries were also solved to my satisfaction that is the reason why I signed the agreement and made the necessary payments.

I'm surprised why do people post such kind of complaints which dishearten the other people who have invested there hard earn money to buy a house.

I happened to surf something on google and it happened that I landed up on this complaint I immediately called the developer regarding my flat in California Country. The official were very polite to me and explained me the reason as to why was the construction delayed and provided me with all the status to my utter satisfaction.

I would request all to stop putting such kind of complaints without knowing the actual facts as it hamper the actual buyer like us who have invested there hard earn money.

Kshitij Agarwal
D
Ajay

I really doubt on the progress. You all can see the progress on Google Earth.

I wish we all gather together and lodge a fraud report against dhingra's.

I don't know why you have to go to google earth to see the development due you think google earth is uploaded every 15 days. I was there at the site this sunday and was happy to see that they are on the verge of casting the fourth floor as well.

victims please visit on google by typing RAVINDER VATS OR SECTOR-80 FARIDABAD.mobile no 9811801611

Thanks to Consumer complaints...a platform to see positive and negative aspects...I was planning to purchase the same but now I decided to shift to another developer...

I have also booked one duplex in gemini Grove about 3-4 months back and seen their site twice and work seems progressive. Any update on the matter is welcomed. I got signed agreement also with penelty clause on delayed delivery. So far things seems normal (positive). Pl keep each other posted if any thing special (good or bed).
Good luck to all..

what about the people who have been duped in the year 2006 and facing the music as is very much visible on this page itself.So far as my case is concerned it is certainly beyond the imagination of anybody. ravinder vats 9811801611

i above allegations are true, as i am also a sufferer. my no. 09467602007