Dinamalar - Please block the below said website.

Mohamed Gajini Mansur
Please block the above said website http://dinamalar.com/. Because they republish our beloved prophet's cartoon in their newspaper in Tamil Nadu, India which was published in Den mark news paper. And also all their news are always against Islam and Muslims. They purposely writing Muslims are terrorist. So please consider my request on the basis of to protect the Muslims against such news media.

Comments

N Jun 10, 2013 by
CHANDASEKAR

Best Review
Dear Sir, i am leaving in pallavaram chennai, in our area the carbage and cannel has been cleaned properly and have sent the stills taken on 11.06.2013 for your ref, pl arrange to do some thing for this. All are telling that we have to have good health and good atmosphere . pl see the photos and think how the good health will come . This is not the current probelm and it is going on ever.

Please block the below said website - Dinamalar

Please blcok the website . because they are insulting our loveded probhet mohammad(sal) . Pls block the site

javidh

Please block the above said website. Because they republish our beloved prophet's cartoon in their newspaper in Tamil Nadu, India which was published in Den mark news paper. And also all their news are always against Islam and Muslims. They purposely writing Muslims are terrorist. So please consider my request on the basis of to protect the Muslims against such news media.
Hasan

First PPl understand, what prophet did to people who has done wrong to him or tortured him...
He always forgive the persons.

See... Blocking the Thinamalar will close the company.
Inturn, lots of people in the company, Even musilms will be jobless.
By Considering this, we don want to close the company.

If you or Muslim propestors can stop buying the THINAMALAR.
I think, this is right option in my point of view.
Sorry, if i am telling wrong.
FAISAL

jaman

to all comments above... pongada dubukkugala...
sukanya

I have seen some buses are not standing in the bus stop properly that seems to be horribly for us to go to office late .kindly advise the drivers and do the public a good favour from your side.
kumar

TO
Thiru Thangam Thennarasu
Honarable minister for School Education
Governamet of Tamilnadu

Sir

Sub : Corruptions made in the Promotion transfers of Telugu medium B T assitants - req. - reg.

I myself repoted to concerned minister for school education and noticed to corrputions have been made in the transfers of Telugu medium B T assitants in Thiruvallur district. I am 18 year old senior secondary grade assistant and asked for my promotion transfer to Thirutani, Pallipat, K G Kandigai, Podaturpet, Nediyam, R K Pet stations in DPI Office, but officials refused to say the facts. All the vacant positions are soldout for money. please take an action do needful to teachers.

yours faithfully

The Telugu Secondary Grade Teachers
1 Secretary to Government,

School Education Department,

Government of Tamil Nadu,

Fort St. George, Chennai-9.

2 Director of School Education,

DPI Campus, Chennai
D
ramesh

last 3 weeks in computer malar book inside mobile malar pages not display internet so kindly check it
elango

trafic inspector kumar is very very whost. he is regularly stoped my car in trichirappalli city (tamilnadu). then he is talked with me i want money i want money? so please actioned her person (Kumar). plz help me sir

My name is Nishok. I am working as an RF Engg. We are living in madurai for the past 15 years. I am really happy to see that Dinamalar is doing his perfect job to over come Madurai.

Sir i have attached some pictures of our street. In our street Drainage water is going in our street sir. We have gave complaint to our area counsellor, but there is no proper response from him. Really we are suffering a lot sir, since there is No Proper Road and Drainage facility in our street. I request to take action via dinamalar.

Area Information:

Ashok Nagar 4th Street
Palamedu Road
Madurai -18.

Landmark: Our street located in between the Petrol Bunk and State Bank of India.
prakie

My name is E jayaprakash narayanan i am doing travel business. More than 50 years my family residing here .And know i am aged 28 years .we are really happy to see the Dinamalar doing great jobs to solve the public problems.

Here in our street we are facing so many problems there is no proper road facility, corporation are not clearing the waist materials, drainage water is flowing in our road there is no space to walk in our . we complaint so many time to the regarding A.E and J.E on that time they are coming and clearing but with in a day the same problem accursed .there is no proper solution for this problem for .More then 30 years we are approaching to change the drainage pipelines and drainage system, They are not doing any steps regarding this .We are suffering very much here children are suffering from the diseases .I attached so photos of my street . Sir please do some needful and I request to take action via Dinamalar.

thanking you

SINCERLY
E Jayaprakash narayanan

Area Information

Mariyanayagam 2nd street
perambur
chennai-600011

Land mark :Behind gandhi statue perambur vinus market
risk4ub

respected sir,
Am residing in villupuram district alampoondi village, in the month of january they constructed 3 water tanks, (1 for alampoondi 2 for bharadandangal village).almost one year is gone still they did not open the water line for domestic purpose, when we enquired regard this, the concern person saying that the bored well water is not good for drinking, so we cant able to open the water line, but the water test is saying that the water can use for domestic purpose.the tender person(b.k.pachaiappan)is saying now he will put new bore well and give the water supply, he is making government money waste.the same person only take tenders for any work in our village and nearest villages.now he is constructing a home which is costs more than a core.how itz possible to construct a home by an ordinary man.their is no street light facilities available for us.our village is very very worst to compare to other villages in our district.plz take actions regarding this
A Feb 16, 2011 by
yazlini

VIKAASA NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL is keeping interview for PRE KG and LKG. But in laws schools should not keep interview for PRE KG and LKG.
N Mar 20, 2011 by
vaishnavi srinivasan

Is there any response for it guys?
N Apr 22, 2011 by
Eswarsaranya

Hellow Sir/Madam, I am from jansi rani complex, south avani moola street, opp to
y.m.c.a madurai. before 3 months our road condition was good even if rain comes there was no problem but now the corporation have made new concrete road so that beyond our shops there is no way for water flowing, so that customers are not able to come to our shops. if the water remains for more than 3 or 4 days bad smells . so that we can't do business. so, on behalf of jewellery shops -
1- sri balagopaln jewellery mart,
2 -swarnanjali jewellers
3-santham jewellers
4-A.K.Manipriyajewellers 5-newarunajewellers so, kindly take immediate action, and solve our problem .
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND SERVICE DINAMALAR

Dinamalar - Please block the below said website.