Dish TV - VC no. 01501496839

DIBAKAR MITRA
I'm a customer of DISH TV; my VC no. 01501496839;
I'm facing difficulties with DISH TV regarding regularization of payment made by me to suit to the related to the option chosen.

I paid Rs. 700 on 15.09.2009 (Transaction Id : 36539846) towards “Platinum Pack” which is valid up to 19.11.2009.

On 14.11.2009, I paid Rs. 700 (Transaction Id: 41869904) towards “Gold Pack”, which is valid up to 25.02.2010.

DISH TV is very much prompt of converting my Platinum Pack to Gold Pack on early hours of 15.11.2009, though I was eligible for my platinum pack up to 19.11.2009.

DISH TV cheated me for 5 days, by de-grading from Platinum pack to Gold Pack.
And also, my due date for present Gold pack got reduced by 5 days.

On contacting & explaining to DISH TV –so called Customer Care, it apparently looks that, DISH TV has put some persons, who don’t have any responsibility & accountability.

One side, Mr. Shahrukh khan tirelessly trying to campaign ( though it is mis-guiding) for DISH TV. But, he don't feel the grass root these type of problems.

With this type of irregular activity ( cheating), DISH TV is earning lot of Money.
( e.g, approx. Rs. 10 / day / customer  for 2 lakh customer = Rs. 20 Lakh / day)

It is to be understood by DISH TV Owner, Mr. Subhas Chandra that, they are getting regular advance renewal from customers, for which, it should be responsibility of DISH TV to look, whether customers of them are getting satisfied of the uninterrupted & required level & quality service.

Request to advise the concerned and correct the needful, with sufficient compensation of min. one year free viewing of present gold pack.

DIBAKAR MITRA
Flat-4, Shalaka Hsg. Society Ltd., Plot no.-8, Kotbagi Hospital lane, Aundh,
Pune-411007
Mobile no. 9923027848

Comments

Well i will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

Email id: customercare@dishtv.in
N May 10, 2011 by
Deep s Dish TV  - Ludhiana, Ludhiana, Punjab, India

about VC Number - Dish TV

I want to recharge my dish tv. But i forgot the VC Number and it is also not displayed on my tv. So please give me the solution of this.
From Gurdeep Singh