district collector mumbai - setu - issue of OBC caste certificate

patilrakhee@gmail.com
Respected Sir,

I had been for registration of caste certificate for my daughter (Std I) in the Mulund (West) court , ie in the setu department, since i could not understand the form so i asked one of the lawyer. there who wait outside, he demaded Rs 150/- for providing his services ie. for an affidivict (the typist Charged 25/-) and fillling the form and also guiding me for whatever papers are required. He took away the 150/- without filling the form and guiding me properly. And also let me inform u that the attestation for the xerox is done by charging money, which to my knowldge is free. i really had a very bad time today at the government office. Would greatful to u if u look into the matter.

Comments

ansari abdul azeez district collector mumbai - setu  - India

dear sir,
i have brothers obc certificate, but setu mumbai office is not accepting my application. They are asking my fathers School Leaving Certificate, whereas my brother misplaced/lost School L.C, . Can anybody help me to resolve my problem ?
sandykhan district collector mumbai - setu  - India

sir, i am applying for a caste certificate for the first time so that it would help me for my further education. but the funniest part is that none of my family members have a caste certificate. we are originally from andhra pradesh but parents are working in mumbai from the past 7 years.please tell us what to do.
vishal zaveri district collector mumbai - setu  - India

Respected sir,
I wanted a caste certificate and when we went to the old custom house the officials over there are asking for my grandfathers caste certificate and his school leaving certificate.The problem is that my grandfather does not have either of the two.But my father has his caste certificate but the officials over there are insisting on submitting my grandfathers certificates and they are replying by saying that if we do not submit my grandfathers certificates they will not issue my certificate too.So please oblige by replying what should i do.Thank you!
K.P.M.Kurup district collector mumbai - setu  - India

Dear
I am Mukundan KP, a non resident of keralite, serving with govt. of gujarat (non gazetted officer) and belonging to kerala kalari kurup a member of OBC of kerala state. I would like to get a caste/non creamelayer certificate for my daughter who's birth was at Kerala. Can you help to guide from which state i should have to get a caste/no9n creamy layer certificate.
KPM Kurup, Gujarat
prabhu nath yadav district collector mumbai - setu  - India

i want to know what is creame layer of obc . any dispute in supreme court about this
Prashant Nirgun district collector mumbai - setu  - India

put your post on Google Group mumbaisetu it will be resolve soon
RAMESH V SAMALA district collector mumbai - setu  - India

Respected sir,

I wanted a SBC caste certificate for my daughter purpose and when we went to the old custom house the officials mumbai over there are asking for my grandfathers caste certificate and his school leaving certificate.

Point -1
My Grand father dont have caste certificate or school leaving certificate as they are not educated
They dont know to read and write any documents.

My Own Father and Chachaji's are not educated then how can they get the school leaving certificate.

Point -2
But I have the Valid SBC caste certificate in my name issued by old custom office mumbai. in 1996.
This certificate issued on the based of Chachaji Service Certificate showing - 1967 and contain caste as " Hindu Padmashali" and Voting Election Certificate issued by Municipal Authority of Mumbai and also on the base of ESIC card of My own Father.

I have showed my caste certificate to them but they asking my fathers caste or show the school leaving certificate and proof of your own father documents of 1967 . and then I showed the My own father
ESIC card which was issued by Central government of India Authority. Even they are not accepting
When I asked them why you are not accepting the ESIC card. He said that it is not a valid certiifcate.

My Own Father having the Original ESIC government hospital card which was issued ESIC government office of Mumbai. - 1966.

My Own Father Brother ( Chachaji) having the service certificate issued by Gold Muhur Mill in Mumbai
Worked from - 1967. and also mentioned the caste in service certificate as "Hindu Padmashali"

I showed the below Original documents to them.

1. Father Brother (Chachaji ) service certificate - 1967 and contain caste as " Hindu Padmashali "
2. Father Brother's ( Chachaji) Voting Election Certificate of 1967 issued by Municipal Authority.
3. My own father having Employee State Insurance Policy Certificate ( card) issued by ESIC government
Authority
4. My Original SBC caste certificate issued by collector from old custom house, mumbai.
5. My School leaving certificate showing my caste as " Hindu Padmashali
6. My. Daughter Birth Certificate
7. My Voting Card - 1995
8. My Ration Card
9. Affidavit
10.My Ffather ESIC card
11.My Birth Certificate

But the Setu office staff are not accepting the same. saying that it is not valid ESIC card and it is not proof of stayed in Mumbai.

How can be possible and why the ESIC card issuing the government when it is not valid for any prrof of staying or working in mumbai.

If the government ESIC card document is not valid then why your are Issueing the card to Government Employee and why telling to people that if you have any proof of government proof of working or staying in mumbai. When we are showing the ESIC card you are not accepting. Why ESIC card is not coming under Government Sector.

This ESIC card issued by government of India Authority for Hospital treament purpose and this ESIC card giving to those people who are working in any government or private sector and it is the proof of showing that the person has worked in Mumbai or Maharashtra state. since from 1966.

Then Why the Government Staff of Caste certificate dept not accepting the ESIC card.

This certificate is Employee State Insurance Corporation

ESI Act the Central Govt. of India.

But the officials staff are not accepting the service certificate - 1967 and mentioned caste as " Hindu Padmashali " they are saying that this certificate is not valid now the rules has been changed .
But not showing the Notice of rules changed.

But the officials over there are insisting on submitting my grandfathers certificates and they are replying by saying that if we do not submit my grandfathers school leaving certificates they will not issue my certificate too.

what should i do...????

Sir, I humbly request to you please have a look into the above subject and advice the solution
as soon as possible as Lots of people's are expecting on you to get the solution from you in future
they will get any problem for the same.

Your co-operation will be highly appreciate.

Thank you!
pritesh bhutkar district collector mumbai - setu  - India

i belongs to sbc category at state level.. & obc at central category.. sir, i need the non creamy layer certificate for taking the benefit at cenral level.. if you have the format of the same then pls provide it..

regards..
pritesh
D
janis district collector mumbai - setu  - India

I hope my mail finds you in best of your health & Spirit.

This mail is in regard to complaint against Leave & License registration office at Old Custom house Mumbai. In order to register my Leave & License Agreement I have told to call on following telephone no’s for above office-22641985, 22613878, 22634001. I am sick of trying these numbers for last 4 to 5 days, but unable to reach even a single one as I tried them 100 of times to get my token no. But failed to do so as the above no’s always comes busy after making 100 of attempts.

Being a girl I am all alone in Mumbai and need to shift by 22nd of Aug 09 at rented accommodation. Therefore I hereby request you to please tell me if this is the way The Government work for Public. If someone is unable to reach the above no’s to get the token no to enroll for registration, and there is no other way left to do the needful.

You are requested to answer how & from where do I find the way to do so. I really beg you & humbly request you to help me out to get the token no. So that I can register my leave & license agreement at your Old Custom House, Mumbai office.

Please reply & acknowledge as its very urgent.

Thanks&Regards,
Jenis Arora
Executive Secretary - CEO
Baggit
204/218, Narayan Udyog Bhavan,
Lalbaug, Mumbai - 400 012, India.
Landline: 91 - 22 - 4049 160
Ajay Kumar Sudhakar Geddam district collector mumbai - setu  - India

Dear Sir
I am applying for a caste certificate for the first time so that it would help me for my further education.in my family members my brother only have a caste certificate made from Andhra Pradesh. All we born in Mumbai my family is here from the past 30 years above .please tell me what to do.
sachin n chavan district collector mumbai - setu  - India

sir, i am doing my caste validity for hindu-kunbi caste(obc), from divisional caste validity office., but sir my evidence for hindu kunbi was found on my cosin grandfather leaving certificate.My cosin brother also had the caste validity certificate issued by same department. their is no direct evidence found for my caste on my father or grandfather leaving certificate. so please tell me will their any problem created for my caste validity?
sachin n chavan district collector mumbai - setu  - India

Prashant Nirgun district collector mumbai - setu  - India

Good News Complaints regarding Mumbai Setu will be resolve on Google Group
url is

post your complaints and it will be resolve soon regarding caste certificate, non cremilayer and income certificate
Hardik Pravin Delwari district collector mumbai - setu  - India

Sir my caste is HINDU KHARWA I am having my SBC caste certificate and Caste validity certificate of SBC now i have to apply for course and there is no SBC option so can i select OBC as our caste was first considered as OBC
kindly reply and help
mayur patel district collector mumbai - setu  - India

Sir
my self mayur patel. my cast is HINDU KANABI. I have no cast certificate so how can apply for OBC CAST CERTIFICATE. sir, i want for a caste certificate for the first time so that it would help me for my further education. but the funniest part is that none of my family members have a caste certificate. pls reply and help me.
Thanks sir
D
Jitendra Ramchandra Kadam district collector mumbai - setu  - India

Respected sir.
My name is jitendra Kadam
My E-mail is jitendraramchandra@yahoo.co.in
I wanted a caste certificate.I also going to andheri setu office.over thare are asking my grandfather, father or any realeatives caste.certificate or living certificate.is not issue
please me reply and help us.
Thanks regads.
tamboli nisar mahamud district collector mumbai - setu  - India

My name is nisar from Solapur (Maharashtra)
I want for a caste validity office Tel.No. & web site address
Pls reply and help me.
Thanks Sir.
piiyush.raut@yahoo.com district collector mumbai - setu  - India

My name is Alekh Babarao Raut
Studying with A C Patil college of engineering Kharghar, Navi Mumbai . I have taken admission in this college on cap basis after completion of my Polytechnic diploma from Nagpur. Accordingly as per instruction of college submitted my cast certificate for validity in the year of August 2008 . But so far I have not received caste validity certificate from the social welfare office Navi-Mumbai.Because not receiving of caste validity certificate college authority is not ready to paying the scholarship.
Please advice us what should have do for receipt of Scholarship and caste validity certificate.
with best regards
9766531961
pahlaj district collector mumbai - setu  - India

you need to have a School Principal Attestation on xerox copy of School leaving Certificate, this is accepted.

I have applied for cast validity certificate in mumbai in the month of Jan 2010. Till today I have not recived that where as my friends who has applied in same month but at Pune got the certificate in Two months only. Some of them got in2 days by paying 2000 rupees. I dont understand why there is so much delay in mumbai office? Wheter pune staff is more efficent than mumbai? Please look into this matter and guide me to whome I should contact. Otherwise I may loose My addmision.

My email ID : atul.kulkarni23@gmail.com