dmc & h, ludhiana - patient reports & films

pardeep arora
Dear Sir/Ma'm,
My dad had met an accident on 17-4-2009, actually they fell in the road because of the some part of the road constrcution left by the road constructor & as advised by our local doctor, we rushed to them DMC & H Ludhaina. From there we got discharged on 3-5-09 & we asked for MRI, CT-scan & 15 x ray reports & films & resident doctor & staff nurse told us that since that very day is Sunday, we will have to pick the same at any other day . So next day, I go there for the same & they say that concerned one is not here in their seat & i will have to came on any other day. As we live in Kotkapura ( 120 Km away from Ludhiana & also have to take care my dad who is still at the bed & recovering & not able to walk & eat perfectly) it is not easy for me to go there so frequently & got that reports as well as films . I also go there on 12-5-2009 & concernned one was not there in the record office & I also tried to met the Chief record officer Mr. Ashok Chopra, But couldn't find him on his seat . I again catch them on the very next day & this time they told me that I have to write a letter regarding this & have to be routed the mentioned letter thru Local Police station in Kotkapura that we haven't registered any complaint . I did the same & again rushed to them on 19-5-2009. This time they just give me photocopies of the written reports & denied MRI, CT-Scan & X-ray films as they were urgently required by us as my dad had a fracture in his right hand & we have to consult the same with our local doctor . After having a short debate with them they told me that they are giving me the same, but i have to wait for another 3-4 hours, which i did, but when i approached them for the remaining reports they told me that I have to deposit rs. 10455/- to get the same . I just asked them that we had already paid for these reports & why should we paid them again . Then they asked me to met their Chief record officer & he told me that this is against their TRADITION & I asked him to consult the same with the concerned doctor Dr.. R.k. Kaushal Or Dr. Gulzar Gupta, But he told me to brought their consent written (only of dr. r k kaushal ) I immediately rushed to Dr, R.k. kaushal's ward & OT room, but didn't find them & also called them 2 times, But they didn't pick their phone & also approached their Chief OSD & they all are demanding rs.10455/- if we have to take those reports . Please suggest me how can someone ask for this as we have already paid the same & also shown them whole of the bills duly signed by their auhtorities & why should we will pay them again & i also told them that we want these reports as we are not satisfied with you people & want to persue my dad's treatment from somewhere else & we need those reports to consult with some other doctor. It's complete bullshit . They are saying that they are the charitable organisation but to me it seems that they all are greedy people & playing with the emotions of the other peoples . Please let me also know can they denied for any reports or call for money against any reports for which we had already paid to them

Comments

amit

Do you know the behavior of your employees in DMC if no then contact me.

Only one counter of Medicine on first floor for cashless card. If urgency then nobody cares. Ground floor, second floor, third floor have the same medicine but first floor don’t have.

Cashless card holders are treated as beggars. If you come with me then I will show you the row outside first floor drug store.

Lifts are used for load and unload of Cold-drinks crate.

It’s my first and last experience with your Dyanand Medical college.

Please change the name of this college and rename with No Dya (Sympathy) in this college. You have the facilities in this college, but nobody is their to maintain that facilities.
amit

Do you know the behavior of your employees in DMC if no then contact me.

Lifts are used for load and unload of Cold-drinks crate.

It’s my first and last experience with your Dyanand Medical college.

With Regards

Amit Mittal

Tata ( Sky,

092167-20946

Punjab Team

My father Dr. Ramesh Lal Goel from Moga (Ex. president IMA Punjab) developed stricture in upper esophagus & consulted/visited Dr. Ajit Sood DM (Gastroentrology) at DMC & H Ludhiana. He did endoscopy and dilation of stricture on 27th January 2009. After that, the stricture again developed in the month of Feburary & endoscopy and dilation was repeated then & in the month of March again. Biopsy was taken from superficial tissue of esophagus by Dr. Ajit Sood twice during the month of Feburary & March and the biopsy report showed - Negative for Malignancy by the Pathology department of DMC. My mother too had talked with Dr. Ajit Sood many times but he was too confident that it is not cancer. We were not satisfied with the reports & we went for CT Scan at Delta Heart Centre Ludhiana on 8th May 2009. CT Scan showed 4cm infiltration in the upper third esophagus (Post Cricoid). We met Dr. Dinesh Gupta (Gastroentrologist, Deepak Hospital Ludhiana) & he expressed the suspect for cancer after looking at the report of CT Scan. We showed this CT Scan to Dr Ajit Sood same day and he did not say anything about cancer. We showed the CT report to Dr. Ghosh at Apolo Hospital Ludhiana, and he also expressed the suspect for cancer after seeing the CT Scan. During all these proceedings from the month of January to the month of May, my father developed the 2nd stage of cancer which was diagnosed at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi in the month of May. When my father was visiting Dr. Ajit Sood, he had the 1st stage of cancer & Dr. Ajit Sood could not make the right diagnose which has hampered my father's life & my family. If he could have diagnosed it in the first stage, the situation had been controlled in the better way as per doctors who are treating him right now at Delhi. I would say, Dr. Ajit Sood is the worst doctor no matter how busy doctor he is. He has no right to be called as doctor as he is playing with the life of innocent people & who trust him for their treatment. I would say action should be taken against him as he has given the wrong diagnose to Dr. Ramesh Lal Goel who was suffering from Carcinoma upper esophagus. Dr Ajit Sood is such a nonsense doctor that he could not show the right way to a patient to save his life. He will also be having a family & children, how can he understand what he has done to a person who trusts him & now is fighting with cancer in its 2nd stage. Dr. Ajit Sood should not give wrong judgements to patients confidently & stop playing with thier life. Strict action should be taken against Dr Ajit Sood for making Dr. Ramesh Lal Goel reach in 2nd stage of Carcinoma & not realizing that what he has done to him.

please can u show me the video of person bed no. 427 RAM SWRAOOP MODGILL whose operation of open
heart is done today 12-3-20010...

heart is done today 12-3-20010...

JATINDER
N Aug 3, 2011 by
guman

same thing happen with us .dmc is not good hospital .dr sood playing with pt.he does not know feeling of ptan pt family, i agree mr ramesh all goel

dmc & h, ludhiana - patient reports & films