Dmrc - ADMIT CARD

AJIT SINGH TANWAR
I was applied to dmrc for the post of junier engineer but till now my admitt card is not receive please inform me.
thank you.

Comments

not view online bill - Dmrc

give the online bill detail,
i am already doing sms as per your instruction given in
bill reciept

Excess of bill - Dmrc

Dear sir/madam
I purchase a connection Mob. no 9871999267 with your Account executive Mr.Suresh Pandey(mob.no.098100667885) who told me that in that connection you can use GPRS unlimited in just 99/month, and i use accordingly, but nothing is like that my total call charge is about Rs 100.But my bill is Rs.1391.Extra bill is using of GPRS.I have a proof that Mr. Pandey told me like that.
And also i am not receive my bill in a singal time.Please take some necessary action as soon as can possible.My connection no is 09990916118, 09910200470

Not receiving my airtel mobil bill. - dmrc

Since i purchase a new connection, I am not receiving my airtel mob.bill in a single time.My mob.no.is 9910200470.please do something about it as soon as possiable.

Airtel Network Problem - dmrc

i'm a resident of Delhi metro rail corp staff quarters.here is a major problem of airtel network.
it's giving major call drops and unavailability of mobile numbers.
plz do the needfull

Best regards

water leakage - Dmrc

I’ve seen a big water leakage in water line of Sonia Vihar behind Delhi metro rail staff quarters Shastri Park Delhi 53.
The leakage is causing wastage of water around few lacks liter per day and creation of mud and resulting in developing of dengue mosquitoes.

Thanks & regards
Amit dahiya

sir i have applied DMRC form for the post of Jr. engineer but right now i have n't got my admit card. please send my admit card on my e-mail so that i could download my admit card.
one thing more when DMRC exam held on

i have riecived my admit card for writain examination.pls send me my admit card on my email id

I have applied DMRC form for the post of Jr. engineer but right now i have n't got my admit card. please send my admit card on my e-mail so that i could download my admit card.
one thing more when DMRC exam held on?

Sir i have applied for the post of Sr. System Analyst in DMRC and haven't received admit card yet. please send my admit card on my e-mail so that i could download my admit card .The exam is on 11-9-2009.

sHAILENDRA SUYAL

dear sir

I have applied DMRC for the post of Jr.engineer but right now i have not got my admit card .please send my admit card on my e-mail

admit card on my e-mail

I have applied DMRC form for the post of Jr. engineer and sc/to but right now i have n't got my admit card. please send my admit card on my e-mail so that i could download my admit card

Please send me DMRC Admit Card Jr. Eng (Electronics)

I have applied DMRC for the post of Jr.engineer electronics but right now i have not got my admit card .please send my admit card on my e-mail

I have applied DMRC form for the post of sc/to but right now i have n't got my admit card. please send my admit card on my e-mail so that i could download my admit card.
one thing more when DMRC exam held on?

Best Regards