Dmrc - ADMIT CARD

AJIT SINGH TANWAR
I was applied to dmrc for the post of junier engineer but till now my admitt card is not receive please inform me.
thank you.

Comments

Please send my admit card of JE

Detail Below
Fater name - Ram Pal Singh
D O B - 23/12/1984
DD No-146648

for admit card

Please send admid card at my mail id .

Sir, I have not got my admit card till now for the post of JE to be held on 20th sep.Please send it on my email address.

thank you.

I was applied to dmrc for post of junior engineer but till my admit card is not recieve please inform me.
Thank

please send my admit card early as possible

sir i have applied DMRC form for the post of Jr. engineer but right now i have n't got my admit card. please send my admit card on my e-mail so that i could download my admit card.
one thing more when DMRC exam held on

ajayk0786@gmail.com

admit card for exam

thank you.

i have lost photocopy of my admit card for the post of jr.engineer(electronics) so send me the duplicate admit card in my mail.

sir
pls send me my admit card...
on my mail ...

my admit card

sir i attennd dmrc (je post exam date 20) plz sir give me duplicate copy on my email

Sir i have applied for the post of Sr. System Analyst in DMRC and haven't received admit card yet. please send my admit card on my e-mail so that i could download my admit card .The exam is on 11-9-2009.

hiiiii
my name is preeti gupta please sent my admit card on my email id

i have applied to dmrc for the post of Maintainer but right now i havn't got my admit card .so pls sir send my admit card as soon as possible.

Dmrc - ADMIT CARD