NEGLIGENCE IN TREATMENT - AMRI HOSPITAL
AMRI HOSPITALS -DHAKURIA and SOME ASSOCIATED DOCTORS Complaints - ULTIMATE NEGLIGENCE IN MEDICAL TREATMENT TO EARN MORE PUTTING THE PATIENT PARTY IN DANGER
View all AMRI HOSPITALS -DHAKURIA and SOME ASSOCIATED DOCTORS complaints
AMRI HOSPITALS -DHAKURIA and SOME ASSOCIATED DOCTORS
Location: West Bengal, India
Posted: 2010-07-24 by pkchatterjee Send email
ULTIMATE NEGLIGENCE IN MEDICAL TREATMENT TO EARN MORE PUTTING THE PATIENT PARTY IN DANGER
ULTIMATE NEGLIGENCE IN MEDICAL TREATMENT BY AMRI HOSPITAL- DHAKURIA AND THE DOCTORS ASSOCIATED (NAMES ARE STATED BELOW ) THEY WANTED TO EARN MORE UNETHICALLY BY PUTTING PATIENT PARTY IN DANGER
MY DAUGHTER MS. POULAMI CHATTERJEE OF 12 YEARS WAS ADMITTED ON 07.07.2010 WITH VOMITTING
SHE WAS ADMITTED IN PAEDIATRIC ( RAINBOW ) WARD BED NO : 332 ( 1332 )
POINTS OF NEGLIGENCE BY THE DOCTORS INTENTIONALLY TO MAKE AN UNBELIEVABLE BILL AMOUNT
1. On the date of admission 07.07.2010 around 8 PM they collected blood for various test required to identify the source accordingly Lab.had intimated to Dr.Raja Roy over phone next morning where it was clearly mentioned that total leukocyte count (TLC) 20600 which is extreme high indicating ultimate infection in the body vide their IP No: IPC2.0025855 Accession No;77100707165 .INTENTIONALLY THEY DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF PATIENT AS A RESULT THEY PUT MY DAUGHTER IN MORE ACUTE CONDITION AND NEXT DAY TOTAL COUNT REACHED 27000 VIDE their report no:IPC2.0025855 Accession No: 7710070709029 inspite of several request they didn't apply any antibiotics for TWO DAYS at last on 9.7.10 Dr.prescribed Zanocin in morning and in the noon same day changed to Monocef both the antibiotics did not response OWING TO THEIR UNWISE INTENTIONAL LATE DECISION though we vigorously chased for higher grade of antibiotics.
2. On 08.07.2010 in morning USG of Whole Abdomen was carried out and INTENTIONALLY they did not report about APPENDIX ( though we were told that thay have the latest calibrated machine which is very delicate to identify each organ separately FOR WHICH CHARGES ARE 4- 5 TIMES HIGHER THAN OTHER HOSPITAL) they reported everything normal in Ultra Sonogram.
3. On 09.07.2010 in morning CT SCAN of Whole Abdomen was carried out where the impression was not correct and soon after completion I asked the radiologist about the scanning he told me that there is a huge problem in Uterus and behaved very rudely saying that he had lot of personal problems so not to ask anything.
4. On 09.07.2010 all the Doctors Dr. Raja Roy (Medicine and Cardiologist ), Dr.Bikash Bhattacharyya( Paediatrician), Dr. Abhijit Sarkar (Gastro )were singing in the same tune that there is a big operation accordingly Dr. Raja Roy referred one surgeon Dr.ShankarMitra. He came in afternoon and gave his verdict that it has to be operated but NONE OF THEM CLEARED WHAT OPERATION AND HOW MUCH WILL BE REQUIRED. When I personally asked Dr.Raja Roy about the expense.HE ADVISED ME TO ARRANGE MONEY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
5. WITHOUT OUR CONSENT THEY BOOKED OPERATION THEATRE IN THE NEXT DAY ON 10.07.2010 AT 11 AM WHICH WE CAME TO KNOW WHEN ONE LADY ANAESTHETIST CAME TO DRAW BLOOD ON 09.07.2010 IN THE EVENING . WE ASKED HER WHY ARE YOU TAKING BLOOD FOR OPERATION WITHOUT OUR CONSENT SHE HARSHLY TOLD IT IS OUR FORMALITIES .WE REQUESTED HER AGAIN AND AGAIN NOT TO TAKE BLOOD AS WE HAD ALREADY TAKEN DECISION TO SHIFT THE PATIENT FROM THEIR TRAP.
THEY WERE VERY MUCH EAGER TO MAKE A BIG AMOUNT OF BILL INSPITE OF PROPER TREATMENT AND NURSING.THEY COMPELLED ME TO WRITE OWING TO FINANCIAL CONSTRAINT WE HAD TO SHIFT PATIENT.
THOUGH THE ORIGINAL PICTURE IS QUITE DIFFERENT. THEY WERE TRYING TO PUT IN TRAP FOR MONEY FOR WHICH THEY DIDN'T TREAT PROPERLY FOR THREE DAYS AND ALLOWED INTENTIONALLY TO GO TO ACUTE POSITION SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE A BILL OF THEIR CHOICE.
AN ORDINAY DOCTOR CAN TELL ABOUT APPENDICITIS BUT THEY DIDNOT TELL US THE TRUTH.
6. The Paediatrician Dr. Bikash Bhattacharya personally told my wife that it can be treated without operation if we shift the patient to Peerless Hospital. However we shifted patient (my daughter) to Medica Superspeciality Hospital and Dr.Bikash Bhattacharya also telephoned over there to emergency to get commission .IS HE A DOCTOR or BROKER
DETAILS OF THE HARRASSMENT WE FACED IN AMRI -HOSPITALS DHAKURIA
1. WE HAD TO WAIT TWO AND HALF HOURS IN EMERGENCY TO SHIFT THE PATIENT FROM EMERGENCY TO PAEDIATRIC WARD THOUGH THE OLD BLDG.AND NEW BLDG. ARE VERY ADJACENT TO EACH OTHER COORDINATOR TOLD THAT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE.
2. IN THE WARD THERE IS NONE TO CHECK THAT AIR BUBBLE IS GOING ON THROUGH IV FLUID. EVERY TIME THEY CLEARED THE BUBBLE AFTER NOTICING THEM BY MY WIFE.
3. THERE IS NO COORDINATION IN BETWEEN THE DOCTORS AS A RESULT WE BECAME HELPLESS. EACH ONE OF THEM CAME AND GAVE VERDICT THE NEXT ONE NULLIFIES THAT .THEY SIMPLY GAVE A ROUND TO GET FEES.
4. EVERY DOCTOR IS REFERRING OTHERS UNNECESSARILY TO EARN JOINTLY FROM THE PATIENT PARTY
5. WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF PATIENT PARTY HOW THE DOCTORS CAN BOOK OT AND TAKE BLOOD FOR ANESTHESIA WITHOUT INDULGENCE OF AMRI HOSPITALS.
Sonarpur Feeder Road ( H C Sarani) Kolkata - 700150 Phone :9831168149 / 9051733971