Doctors Of Amri Hospitals And Amri Hospitals - Dhakuria - Kolkata — Intentional negligence in Medical Treatment
ULTIMATE NEGLIGENCE IN MEDICAL TREATMENT BY AMRI - DHAKURIA AND THE DOCTORS
MY DAUGHTER MS. POULAMI CHATTERJEE OF 12 YEARS WAS ADMITTED ON 07.07.2010 WITH VOMITTING
SHE WAS ADMITTED IN PAEDIATRIC ( RAINBOW ) WARD BED NO : 332 ( 1332 )
POINTS OF NEGLIGENCE BY THE DOCTORS INTENTIONALLY TO MAKE AN UNBELIEVEABLE BILL AMOUNT
1. On the date of admission 07.07.2010 around 8 PM they collected blood for various test required to identify the source
accordingly Lab.had intimated to Dr.Raja Roy over phone next morning where it was clearly mentioned that total
leucocyte count (TLC) 20600 which is extreamly high indicating ultimate infection in the body vide their IP No:
IPC2.0025855 Accession No;77100707165 .INTENTIONALLY THEY DIDN'T TAKE CARE OF PATIENT AS A RESULT
THEY PUT MY DAUGHTER IN MORE ACUTE CONDITION AND NEXT DAY TOTAL COUNT REACHED 27000 VIDE
their report no:IPC2.0025855 Accession No: 7710070709029 inspite of several request they didn't apply any antibiotics
for TWO DAYS at last on 9.7.10 Dr.prescribed Zanocin in morning and in the noon same day changed to Monocef
both the antiboitics did not response OWING TO THEIR UNWISE INTENTIONAL LATE DECISION though we vigorously
chased for higher grade of antibiotics.
2. On 08.07.2010 in morning USG of Whole Abdomen was carried out and INTENTIONALLY they did not report about
APPENDIX ( though we were told that thay have the latest calibrated machine which is very delicate to identify each
organ seperately FOR WHICH CHARGES ARE 4- 5 TIMES HIGHER THAN OTHER HOSPITAL)
they reported everything normal in Ultra Sonography.
3. On 09.07.2010 in morning CT SCAN of Whole Abdomen was carried out where the impression was not correct and
soon after completion I asked the radilogist about the scanning he told me that there is a huge problem in Uterus and
behaved very rudely saying that he had lot of personal problems so not to ask anything.
4. On 09.07.2010 all the Doctors Dr. Raja Roy (Medicine and Cardiologist ), Dr.Bikash Bhattacharyya( Paedetrician),
Dr. Abhijit Sarkar (Gastro )were singing in the same tone that there is a big operation accordingly Dr. Raja Roy
referred one surgeon Dr.Shankar Mitra. He came in afternoon and gave his verdict that it has to be operated but
NONE OF THEM CLEARED WHAT OPERATION AND HOW MUCH WILL BE REQUIRED. When I personally asked
Dr.Raja Roy about the expense.HE ADVICED ME TO ARRANGE MONEY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
5. WITHOUT OUR CONSENT THEY BOOKED OPERATION THEATRE IN THE NEXT DAY ON 10.07.2010 AT 11 AM
WHICH WE CAME TO KNOW WHEN ONE LADY ANESTHESIST CAME TO DRAW BLOOD ON 09.07.2010 IN THE
EVENING . WE ASKED HER WHY ARE YOU TAKING BLOOD FOR OPERATION WITHOUT OUR CONSENT SHE
HARSHLY TOLD IT IS OUR FORMALITIES .WE REQUESTED HER AGAIN AND AGAIN NOT TO TAKE BLOOD AS
WE HAD ALREADY TAKEN DECISION TO SHIFT THE PATIENT FROM THEIR TRAP.
THEY WERE VERY MUCH EAGER TO MAKE A BIG AMOUNT OF BILL INSPITE OF PROPER TREATMENT AND
NURSING.THEYCOMPELLED ME TO WRITE OWING TO FINANCIAL CONSTRAINT WE HAD TO SHIFT PATIENT.
THOUGH THE ORIGINAL PICTURE IS QUITE DIFFERENT. THEY WERE TRYING TO PUT IN TRAP FOR MONEY.
6. The Paedetrician Dr. Bikash Bhattacharya personally told my wife that it can be treated without operation if we shift
the patient to Peerless Hospital. However we shifted patient (my daughter) to Medica Superspeciality Hospital and
Dr.Bikash Bhattacharya also telephoned over there to emergency to get commission .IS HE A DOCTOR or BROKER
DETAILS OF THE HARRASSMENT WE FACED IN AMRI -HOSPITALS DHAKURIA
1. WE HAD TO WAIT TWO AND HALF HOURS IN EMERGENCY TO SHIFT THE PATIENT FROM EMERGENCY TO
PAEDIATRIC WARD THOUGH THE OLD BLDG.AND NEW BLDG. ARE VERY ADJACENT TO EACH OTHER
COORDINATOR TOLD THAT THEY WERE NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE GOOD SERVICE.
2. IN THE WARD THERE IS NONE TO CHECK THAT AIR BUBBLE IS GOING ON THROUGH IV FLUID. EVERYTIME
THEY CLEARED THE BUBBLE AFTER NOTICING BY MY WIFE.
3. THERE IS NO COORDINATION IN BETWEEN THE DOCTORS AS A RESULT WE BECAME HELPLESS. EACH
ONE OF THEM CAME AND GAVE VERDICT THE NEXT ONE NULLIFIES THAT.
4. EVERY DOCTOR IS REFERRING OTHERS UNNECESSARILY TO EARN JOINTLY FROM THE PATIENT PARTY
5. WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF PATIENT PARTY HOW THE DOCTORS CAN BOOK OT WITHOUT INDULGENCE
OF AMRI HOSPITALS.
Sonarpur Feeder Road ( H C Sarani)
Kolkata - 700150
|5 Comments Updated:||Share0 Tweet0 Share0|
Post your Comment
+91 33 2335 XXXX
JC - 16 & 17, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700098
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail