Domino — Do not ever buy DOMINO printing solutions

DOMINO is a Liverpool, UK based company which manufactures printing solutions for marking products in bulk. Our factory unit bought a commercial DOMINO A-200+INKJET PRINTER in Jan 2009 to mark all our end product with our company logo.

The system has failed to work from day one!!! They advertize that their systems have 99% uptime, are very durable and reliable. Also that their solutions are used to mark hundreds of thousands of coke bottles daily. Do not be fooled by this.

We have had the WORST quality product delivered to our factory floor with ~5% uptime (as opposed to 99% uptime). This was backed up by an extremely poor customer service with people not returning our calls for weeks at an end. They have even kept the machine with them for 3 months during the warranty period in an attempt at repairs and at no time have we been provided a replacement machine to ensure that our productivity wasn't affected. One and a half years since purchasing this machine its still non functional on our factory floor greatly affecting our productivity.

With all their efforts in getting the machine to work having failed, the Domino operation is refusing to replace it with a brand new one and neither are they agreeing to process a refund payment. Their solution is to supply us a used demo unit as a replacement for our brand new purchase which is unacceptable to us. Thats ~$3500 (£1800) of my hard earned money I'll never realize the benefit of ever again...

Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

I want to turn off sms notifications on my mobile no. 9463691826. It is very much annoying. Please consider my complaint and resolve it as soon as possible
Sir we are sorry for the inconvenience caused because of the same. We would like to get in touch with you kindly forward your details at You may also call me in person my name is Mukesh Khanna I head the Service function for Domino India. Land Line no 01244886100. Awaiting your reply.

Domino — Fraud order

DATE 21St September ORDER NO. BILLDESK ORDER DPT24027292623 and DPT24027292736 and DPT240227292267 please check this payment has done through paytm wallet

Domino - Do not ever buy DOMINO printing solutions