To obtain a career that leads to achieve organizational goals and my goal.
Worked as Machine operator for 1 ½ years in following companies:
• India piston
Worked as System assistant for 2 years in following companies:
• IP Rings,
• Writer information
Worked as General packing for 1 year in following companies:
FATHER’S NAME: A.GIRI
DATE OF BIRTH: 31-07-1983
LANGUAGES KNOWN: Tamil and English
I hereby declare that the above stated information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: Applicant signature
To serve in an esteemed organization by playing effective role in constructing innovative and technological solution
Year -2006 Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical from
C.Abdul Hakeem Collage of Engineering &Technology, Melvisharam.
Affiliated to Anna University and graded first class with 70 %.
CAD TOOLS : Auto cad, Pro/E, Ansys9i
Operating System : Windows 98/XP
1. A Dynamic professional with above 3 plus years of experience in Purchasing, Materials Planning and all relevant activity.
2. Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytical, team building, problem solving and organizational abilities.
PERVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Organization : SAME DEUTZ – FAHR INDIA (P) LTD, RANIPET
Designation : TEAM MEMBER IN MATERIALS DEPARTMENT
Period : July 06 to Jan 09
Roles and Responsibility:-
• Giving schedule for imported components as per requirement.
• On time custom clearance, with out affecting the production cycle.
• Handling all imported items for all model of tractor production.
• Supplier Development & material Follow-up
• Skilled in purchasing activities
• Skilled in Inventory control
CURRENT WORK EXPERIENCE
Organization : Intelligent micro system, Chennai
Client : Indian Oil Corporation, bharath petroleum
Position : Purchasing officer
Project : LPG filling equipments with automation control, conveyors, pipeline etc
Duration : Jan 09 to still date
Roles and Responsibility:-
1. Material planning according to the requirement
2. Bought out Material Purchasing as per requirement
3. Cost Reduction by developing new vendor.
4. Supplier Development & Follow-up materials .
5. New Supplier Identification
6. Inventory Control.
7. sub contract follow-up.
8. Weekly review with the HOD to over come obstruction and periodic report submission of the project.
Name : G.Dinesh Kumar
Father : A.L.Gunasekaran
D.O.B. : 9/1/1984
Marital Status : Single
Languages Known : English, Tamil (Read & write), Telugu (speak).
Contact Address : 4/157 10 quarters
I hereby solemnly affirm that all the details provided above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief and that at all times, I shall carry myself in a manner that lends dignity to the organization and worthy enough of the person.
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No : +91-9894229107
To work in an organization that will enable me to utilize my skills and technical competence to extend my career and function successfully.
S No Name of the Name of the University/Board Percentage Year of
degree Institution of marks passing
1. BE (MECH) M.I.E.T Engineering Anna University, Trichy 70% 2011
2. HSC Sacred heart Hr.Sec.School State Board 68% 2007
3. SSLC Sacred heart Hr.Sec.School State Board 76.4% 2005
AREA OF INTEREST
Languages known: Auto-CAD, Pro-E, CATIA
Project Title Fixture Design For Elbow In Safop Machine
Client BHEL, Trichy
Team Size 4 Members
Description: chamfering operation done in safop machine tub matic 600/CNC, only straight pipes can be chamfered. Elbows are chamfered in boring machine, because its irregular shape cannot be hold in jaw of safop machine. This feature overcomes by fixture design for elbow in safop machining.
Project Title Design and Fabrication of Tyre Coupling
Team Size 4 Members
Description: The tyre coupling is very important for connecting shaft element and power transmission as for as safety and easy transmission are connected. The theme of this project is to carry misalignment in the shaft.
• Presented Paper – “KEYWAY CUTTING ON CONVENTIONAL LATHE” At Government College of technology, Coimbatore.
• Hard work.
• Self Confidence.
To speak : English, Tamil
To read & write : English, Tamil
AGE : 21
DATE OF BIRTH : 25-08-1990
GENDER : Male
NATIONALITY : Indian
RELIGION : Hindu
FATHER’S NAME : Mr. R.Ganesan
I here by declare that the above information given by me is true to the
best of my knowledge belief.
For all those who have posted their resume for Doowon here, joining this co will be the worst experience in your life. You are required to work 12 hrs a day, Manager, clerk, everyone. Any one questions this rule is immediately fired on the spot.
Be also prepared for a great deal of shouting and desk thumping just because these Korean morons can't understand English and somehow they think it is your fault. No employee welfare whatsoever. Koreans also will be in office for 12 hours or more with you, but they will be sleeping half the time. You are not allowed any such luxury though.
Join at your own risk if you enjoy being humiliated and shouted at for whimsical reason. All the best!!