Dr. Ayurveda Body growth formula - MoneyBack

priiyabpatil on Jul 23, 2011
Money back
Respected Sir,
I ordered the product “Dr. Ayurveda Advanced Herbal Body Growth” after watching tele-shopping advertisement of “World Class Services”.
I understood its policies and found it trustworthy. I requested them to deliver the product on 22 June 2011 but they delivered it on 20 June 2011 . . After using the product for a for 28 days no effect of product is found in my body growth. They told me that within 1 month 2-3 Inch height will increase.
When I complained about it to customer care contact numbers given by the company and requested for money back as per the policy of company. Exactly on the 28th day, which was 18 July 2011, I tried infinite times from 9am to 7pm to get my complain ID, address for product back & know the procedure for returning the product. Though I tried making 20-25 calls on every no. given by them but I did not get it. Next day, which was 19th July 2011, I repeated this pattern again but each time, either my call was not received. On 20th July 2011 received my call, after talking to me for 10-15 minutes I was given another phone no. & told to repeat the whole procedure & receive complain ID from the person on that contact no. After saying this they disconnected the call. Then again I call them that time they said that the complaint should be registered before completionof 30 days. I told them that i am calling from 18th july 2011. But they said that now we cant give you money back.
Again I call them on 21July 2011 again they didnt registered my complaint. then again on 22 july 2011 again i call them they either they are not receiving my call or not registering the complaint.
At lasted On 23 July 2011 they registered my complaint and not giving my money back (i.e Rs 3450).
I have not been given a satisfactory response by them on this matter. Please consider my prayer & take it into account as soon as possible. Provide me appropriate help.

With whole faith
Priya Patil

Comments

N Jul 27, 2011 by
Kabir Sharma

for how much time you have used this product nd please tell me is dr. ayurveda is a fake company or the product is of no use??????please mail ur reply to (s.kabir1989@gmail.com) because i m planning to buy this product so ur information will be very useful foor me
D Dec 7, 2011 by
komal4evr

i m also nt at all satisfied wid dat no improvement in height
D Dec 7, 2011 by
komal4evr

i m 25yrs girl before purchasing product u were taking guarantee bt after using it for 45 days u are saying it takes time can you assure, or as per terms condition give my money back or i complain dt its telebrand fake product thnx n regards reply as soon as possible sir
N Jan 19, 2012 by
sharma nitins

thnx frnds for this comments.i m also going to purchase this product.i am 21 & this is my ID(nitins622@gmail.com) thanx again.
N Mar 1, 2012 by
varda

Dear, friends no one can cheat us untill we trust someone, it feels very pathetic if you have been cheated by some one, so i would like to teach these guys a very good lesson..."place your order on one call and they will keep u calling all the day, receive there call and tell them to call u back as you are little bit busy, do this for a week, after that plan a good trap and agree with the delivery process, when the delivery boy comes to you take the product from him and beat him and take him to the police station, this will definitely going to be a very good lesson for the cheaters and fakers. TRY THIS GUYS!! I HAVE DONE IT!! I knw its not good thing to be done, but it will be a discouragement for the people trying to xpand their business and playing with the people emotions.
N Mar 7, 2012 by
prianka pankaj mishra Dr. Ayurveda Body growth formula  - Mankhurd, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Money Back - Dr.Ayurveda Advanced Body Growth formula

I Have Dr.Ayurda Advance Body Growth formula in 15-02-2012

But Their Was No Responce From The Product

I Want My Money Back

Please Arenge As Soon As Posible
N Mar 23, 2012 by
kush21

Hey I also wanted to use this product ... can I use this product or not for increasing height?? I am 22 years old please mail ur responce at kush.scorp@gmail.com... Please do it urgently
N Jul 7, 2012 by
perumal.m

Hey I also wanted to use this product ... can I use this product or not for increasing height?? I am 22 years old please mail ur, responce, at perumal.swap@gmail.com Please do it urgently
ph. no 9176946609
N Oct 31, 2012 by
SONAMISHRA Dr. Ayurveda Body growth formula  - Coimbatore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India

no bill, no effect, no customer care number - Dr.Ayurveda body growth formula

no effect of the product
bill is not recived after getting the product
no customer care number upon the product
N Apr 28, 2013 by
Sourav Choudhury Dr. Ayurveda Body growth formula  - Agartala, West Tripura, Tripura, India

Dissatisfaction with the product - Dr. Ayurveda - Advanced Herbal Body Growth Formula

I just wanna admit that the "Dr. AYURVEDA Advanced Herbal Body Growth Formula" is nothing bt a disgust. After using the product, I have found no result. I, therefore, would like to recommend the customers not to waste their money behind this. It's truly worthless.....

Dr. Ayurveda Body growth formula - MoneyBack