Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University - Correction in Marksheet [Resolved]

niteshapra
Mere nam Nitesh Gupta hai, Mai Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University ka student hoon. yahaan se maine B.com 2nd year ka exam pass kiya hai aur sath me B.com 1st year ka re exam diya hai jise bhi maine pass kar liya hai..
mujhe problem hai ki jab mai university gaya nd year ki marksheet lene ke liye to unhone bola ki tumhara PMW hai isliye 1st year ki marksheet lao . College me bola ki university me jao yahaan marksheet nahin ayi hai university gaya to bola gaya ki college se likhba ke lao. ab aap hi batao ki ye student ki galti hai kya jabki mai dono year me pass hoo maine ab tak agra jane - 2 me 2000 ka kharcha kar diya hai . 7 round lag chuke hai . kul milakar ye puri chor university ban chuki hai . kisi employee ko bat karne ki tamez nahin hai. Agar ho sake to mere pas aap callback karba dejiyega tab mai sari bat bataunga .
Nitesh Gupta
roll number. B.com 1st year (re exam) 9015075017
B.com 2nd year 10015085013

[Updated by PK JAIN59 Apr 09, 2014]

U may file an RTI which will not cost U much. In all probability U will get reply to RTI. In case U dont get reply within 30 days, file an appeal to the Vice Chancellor. I am sure your problem will be resolved.

Comments

anuradha11 Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University  - Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

Degree not releasing - Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra

I have applied for getting BSc( Vocational ) degree in 2006, Still i am or getting the degree. Is there any governing body on university, so i can take legal action on this situation?

thanks
A Oct 25, 2011 by
Ashraful20s

The Guy who has written the statement that is absolutely correct. My nephew is suffered exactly with the same issue. I wonder how these people they play with the career of students. They do not have any idea what they do except giving instructions to these students wasting their precious time and career. They do not like to work and do not understand their responsibilities where they are sitting.

If they are not capable to do their jobs so leave the job and sit at home and look for the kitchen work.
I am really surprised how they handle the work. If the same things happens with their kids, then they get to know.

Parents invest lots of money for their kids and expect a better career. These people are obstacles in their career. They do not want to perform their work. They do not talk with the students properly and politely except sending these students from college to university and vice versa.
These are the initial stages and students they do not know and do not have idea where to go and who will resolve
these issues, particularly those students whose parents are not so educated.

I would really appreciate you people if you highlight these issues and look into these matter. So that our students
would not suffer from these kind of problems. And make their career easily.

Thanks a lot
Mohd Ashraful Haque

Roll No. : 11002085557
Name of Candidate : MOHAMMAD SAIF
Father's Name : AFSARULHAK
College / Centre : R.B.S COLLEGE, AGRA
A Nov 4, 2011 by
LV GURU

mera naam gaurev upadhyay agra univercity bilkul chor univercity hai ek to private form ke rate bada diye fir admit card dene main inki nani mar gai aur exam par to inko snake sungh gaya pehle form ke liye ghanto line lagani padi fir exam ka wait aur ab result ka wait result mila bhi to mere roll number per kisi or ka naam tha ab batao meri puri saal kharab hui aur 3200 rs. ka form kharab ho gaya . ab kya karu inko maaru

teri maa ki ...
tere baap ki ...
teri behan ki ...

any query cont. no. 9568257777
A Nov 15, 2011 by
toshniwal013

SIR MY NAME IS PRASHANT MAHESHWARI MERI INTERNET MARKSHEET PAR NAME &SUBJECT &NUMBERS THEEK HAI LEKIN MERI MARK SHEET UNIVERSITY SE NAHI AAYI HAI AUR UNIVERSITY FORM MAIN KAISE BHARON PLEASE AAP UNIVERSITY SE CONTACT KAR KE MERI MARK SHEET DILVA DAIN.

MY ROLL NO.11198041178

ENROLMENT NO. 1050173

COURSE NAME. B.SC (PART1)

COLLEGE NAME. K.G.N. DEGREE COLLEGE, SIKANDRA RAO, MAHAMAYA NAGAR

NAME OF CANDIDATE. PRASHANT MAHESHWARI

FATHER'S NAME. KAILASH CHANDRA MAHESHWARI

PLEASE SEND MY MARK SHEET IN COLLEGE
THANKS
A Nov 28, 2011 by
ku1010

behad ghatia(corrupt) staff he university ka. corrupt staff ke bachche kabhi safal na ho bheekh mage...koi bhi kaam time per nahi hota. man karta he university bum se udh jaye or uska corrupt staff nestnabood ho jaye...meri yaha prabhu se kamna he...ya staff sudhar jaye...
N Aug 4, 2013 by
harisholi

MY NAME- HARISH CHANDRA
FATHER NAME- MAHOHAR DUTT
MY ROLL NO. 700398
COLLAGE NAME. AGRA COLLAGE AGRA

PLS ADVISE ME HOW CAN I GET MY MARK SHEET OF B. A.III YEAR 2002
BECAUSE I WAS UNABEL TO GET THAT I WAS IN COMA IN A SERIOUS ACCIDENT.

MY MOBILE NO. 8476011062
N Sep 5, 2013 by
Arjit Yadav

Dear Sir

This is Mr. Arjit Kumar S/O Shri Jogender Singh and I am the student of BSc First year. My Roll No is (124350041004)In My result the Practical Number not include and my Name is Arjit Kumay No AJEET KUMAR. i am sending my Mark sheet on your University email id. so please include the Practical Number in my result .I shall be heghly obeliged to you...

STATEMENT OF MARKS : Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Part - I

ramanfbd86@gmail.com

dear sir
i m ritu singh
my roll no. 10010304001 of ma final 2010

please find the attachment & tell me my mark sheet valid or not.
N Oct 25, 2013 by
ramanfbd86@gmail.com

dear sir
i m ritu singh
my roll no. 10010304001 of ma final 2010

please find the attachment & tell me my mark sheet valid or not.

Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University - Correction in Marksheet