Dr. Varun Duggal's Radiology Clinic — Beware of wrong diagnosis

anshuljain22 on Apr 1, 2011
December 2010-January 2011

For those who have blindly entrusted as we did, been referred to or believed in Dr. Varun Duggal’s Radiology Clinic at C-27, Green Park – BEWARE. It is not the same anymore – from an authority in quality diagnostics, with the most experienced doctor in Fetal Ultrasonography, who has won innumerous awards & accolades, who has read multiple papers in his field, treated the most complicated cases with his expertise & experience, now this institution has become a Money Making Factory. Dr. Varun Duggal has now entrusted the responsibility on junior doctors who do not know abc of this field and generate WRONG REPORTS which are Detrimental for the patient & family. He blindly believes in his junior’s reports and does not even recheck himself / question in case of any serious findings. His juniors are now doing the Sonography which earlier used to be done by him himself. His staff is very arrogant and reception is poor which does not speak politely. We have already suffered mentally, financially and traumatized due to wrong report from him, which resulted in wrong treatment. When the same diagnosis were performed at other clinics and hospitals all the other reports were similar and normal, proving the fact that Dr. Varun Duggal is no more concentrating on quality diagnosis but to increase business at the cost of WRONG REPORTS – Believe me I am not saying because of being a sufferer myself but because I feel this is happening with many more as so many patients in the his clinic started to cry after the diagnosis, while waiting for their reports – may be on account of his clinic’s WRONG DIAGNOSIS….

Request you to please take stern action against Dr. Varun Duggal and his clinic for such malpractices.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

You are an . You do not have any right to malign people like him.

If you have genuine problem, approach DELHI Medical Council..

Dr Thejaswi
Assistant Professor
If someone faced problem then they are sharing their experiences with us and if we get our medical system this much easy so we will go to them but it's not to easy and not helpful without any good approch this is real fact of life or this world. But by giving this suggestion you can also approch system to take action. But loved your self and your job. So stop giving suggestions do somthig for this
This grievance is genuine. Conduct of this doctor is highly unscrupulous and predatory. Patients are paying huge sums of money for correct diagnosis but he is behaving like a blood sucker leech who want to fleec patients to the last penny in return of substandard service. Russia passed mbbs and para clinical health personals like lab technician are writing diagnosis reports. This trend is prevailing in almost all health setups even in big corporate hospital. MCI is sleeping and has no control over these greedy people.
This place could not diagnose spina bifida at early stage and my friends child had to suffer for life long
i am narrating my experience which had happen with me on today i.e Sep'7, 2016. based on someone's recommendation, me and my husband visited Duggal's clinic for abdominal ultrasound at morning. Though we didn't take any appointment, they asked me to wait for some time but suggested to drink water as much as i can so that ultrasound can be done. At that time they didn't informed as that few more patients are lined up for checkup. i waited there till the bladder got full. when i inform at the reception about my condition, they suggested me to pass the urine. Though i requested them to perform the procedure but they refused and said many patient are lined up for ultrasound.i had no option other than to pass the urine. At the same time when i asked them how much time it will take they said " your turn is coming in next half & hour. they suggested me to drink more water but i was not in condition as my blood pressure was getting low due to holding the urine for long. Me and mu husband informed at the reception that we are going to intake some juice and kindly inform on our number if our turns comes. when we came back i wasn't told that my turn has come instead when i asked them after waiting another 10 minutes as the doctor is examining another patient. i waiting another time and by the time again bladder got full. on requesting, girl at the reception take me to the procedure room and asked me to lie and wait. after 10 min another lady came and asked me to wait 5-7 min more. after waiting another 10 min my condition got worse and i had to pass the urine. even then doctor came after 5 min, when we asked for the refund of money, they refused to listen anything and moreover said that we were not present. that lady at the reception were talking like anything very rudely. even dr. dugal said that i shouldn't teach him and that when i explained my condition of faint. From receptionist to Doctor were talking very rudely.only good part was that they refunded our money Which is as usual reaching the sky. This clinic is made for those people who have free time and can hold themselves to the worse condition. i Think the clinic has been made for MONEY MAKING PURPOSE & TO MAKE FOOL OF PEOPLE and NOT FOR THE SOCIAL CAUSE OR TREATING THE PATIENT in a right way. Through this forum, i would bring into notice of innocent people so that they dont face any problem like what i did today and also request Medical association to take some action against the DR.Duggal's clinic.

Dr. Varun Duggal's Radiology Clinic - Beware of wrong diagnosis