dravidian university - Dravidian University, Kuppam (dravidianuniversity.ac.in) is cheating thousands of students

dravidian university
by charging heavily for admission and then not providing admit card, postponing exams from july to october ,etc.

My friend took admission in dravidian univesity distance learning course

for graduation in computer science course , he had already paid 30000 to
Mr Karthik at their calcutta center
however their website says it is only 15000, there was supposed to be an exam in this july now
that got postponed to october.
They are so big cheats that they ask student to submit their 10+2 marksheet in original
and keep on extracting more and more money them since their original marksheets are with the frauds

I request UGC to capture all materials from the university and close it , since even after they were banned by UGC to provide Phd degrees ,etc , they are registering students for phd and providing a back dated phd certificate

Please stay way from dravidian university , also never ever submit your original certificate to any such university
or college.

Comments

N Jan 23, 2012 by
ramesh suresh

Best Review
Dravidian university is a government university support by three other states also.Now they are saying 8000 PhD is admitted.they refund the 2 or 3 years fees.This is nonsense, they refund the amount, but not the students valuable academic timings.Most of them are middle and working peoples.This is happened 2007 -009. They are take actions now only 2012.What it does for these years.Why you are giving punishment to the students.If you are canceling the PhD.d award means the government cancel the 8000 PhD.d families and their dependents. Hereafter we not able to believe any government organisations.how we can believe private? they want to take action against the person who give this much of admissions but they take action against the students. My thing is, the government provide alternative arrangements to the students not refund the amount.
hasmathulla dravidian university  - Kuppam, Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, India

result delay - dravidian university

sir

my brother is student of dravidian university he done their exams in december month but university still they can't release the results. i dont no what is happened but we need the results.

ple take the action to the university

thanking you

State Haryana
Cont. no. 09813835088, 09416369070, 09896982170, 08800232617
email id sandeep143karwasra@gmail.com
email id karwasrasandeep@ymail.com
sir i want to respone in minmum time and i am waiting your respone. u can give by email or phone.
if u can not tell me then tell the procdure that'swhy i verified my reg.no

iam a student form kadapa i had paid a fee of rupess 40000 in one sitting college in month of july 27/07/2010
had the exam time table is also declared bi university but one sitting college is telling that the time table belongs to regular students not for onesitting
it is correct or not sir please or my money will be lost please inform
N Jan 7, 2011 by
Yogeshp4u

Dear all,

I am Yogesh from Mumbai & I took admission in Dravidian university by National College of Education & Management (Karla, Mumbai one of study center) in March 2010. Also I have submitted for. I have also submitted the original certificate of 10+2 & Fyba mark sheet.

university not giving me my all original certificates since march 2010.

But the university has chatted me. They not providing seat # & study material. As well as they postponed the exam from December to January & then may. Also university not giving me my all original certificates since march 2010.

Their motto is only making money.

Here I request to UGC plz look into matter as soon as possible.
A Aug 22, 2011 by
nehapower

Dravidan University Vice chancellor Kadapa Ramanaiah is Most cheater in India.
Even though the Govt is not taking any action agaginst him.
A Jan 28, 2012 by
satinderjit kaur

we can not believe in any govt if the govt has cancelled the phd admission in this procedure the students have no fault even they have wasted a long time and money in this procedure now the are destroying the carrier of students pls reconsider it and find the alternate solution of this
N Feb 24, 2012 by
ravikumar.m

am M.RAVIKUMAR, JOURNALISM P.hd -2009 bach scoler. am not getting any informations by university. how to complete my P.hd degree. they cont provide guid till now. pleas lets process Arly.
N Feb 24, 2012 by
ravikumar.m

i want to verify my p.hd (journalism) reg. no 00509217001
pls show me online.
N Sep 13, 2012 by
SONU SETHI

I HV ENROLED IN PHD COMMERCE FROM DRAVIDIAN UNIV. I GOT ADMISION THROUGH JBHP COLLEGE HISAR. IHV PAID 3 YEARS FEE 80000. I GOT RESULT OF OCT10 WRITTEN EXAM BUT NOT MARKSHHET. NOW JBHP IS SAYING THAT THERE IS A COURT CASE AGAINST UNIV. IAM VERY CONFUSED ABT MY FEE AND FUTURE. CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME? MR REG DATE IS 31-05-2009.MY EMAILID IS arunsethi61@gmail.com
N Oct 19, 2013 by
anbu270@gmail.com

HI FRIENDS IF YOU KNOW THE COURT CASE DETAILS LIKE CASE NO. OTHER RELATED DOCUMENTS PLEASE UPDATE HERE LIKE ITS LINK OR WEB ADDRESS LIKE SO THAT WE CAN FIGHT FOR US ...
MY EMAIL ID 'ANBU270@GMAIL.COM' THANK YOU.

Complaint category Category: Institutes