dr.ayurveda herbal body growth - money back

tayeeb on Jan 24, 2012
hi,
i have used DR.AYURVEDA HERBAL BODY GROWTH,and have found that it has been a fake product....they had claimed for money back but didn't give back the money.when i called them for getting my money back they took all my address,name,telephone no.etc and said they would call back within 48 hours but i have waited for nearly half a month but didn't receive any call.now i want my money back and want them to shutdown their fake services and be sincere......

any help will be warmly accepted
yousuff
(tayeeb.hasan@gmail.com)

Comments

N Feb 23, 2012 by
iamSiddhesh

i also used it around 6 months ago and no result was found in body too.
SO dont bother about it any more please and i am thinking of complaining it to star news and to some other news channels
and i think you should do it too.Don't think of money now Money is not more important than your health.

SO further i need to ask u some question
1. How long did you use this product

my answer is 1.6 month

2.Have you seen any physical change in your body or any other problem to your health.

3.On which channel you saw there advertisement.

4.If you have their bottle of powder Can u list those ingredients used to make this product(most Important)

Please answer this question tayeeb I beg you for that.

my email id is iamhiteshgsch@gmail.com

Please mail me as soon as possible.
N Mar 26, 2012 by
sandyroja

Iam Saroja from Mumbai. I have taken ur product of Advanced Herbal Body
Growth Formula and used for 90 days but there is no result. So Iam requesting to money back. Please give my money back. First I have taken 45 days course and before completing the product I made a call to 9246846000 number they said that I have to use the product 90 days then there will be the result otherwise i will get the result so i used to order other 45 days also. So i used for 90 days and i completed but there is no result. They said after completing 90 days If did not get the result then I can put a request of money back. when iam calling to them back there is no respose. And I made a call to 07316455601 also but there is no respose. So please give my money back. It is not a small amount. In my home there is a problem from my husband. It may cause to divorse. So please give me.
MY NUMBER IS 9619202089