Dreamz GK Infra India Pvt. Ltd. - Dreamz GK Infra " Unique Builder & Developer "

Lokesh M. on Sep 5, 2012
This is lokesh and i have booked Dreamz flat in mid of December. In the starting i was too worry about buying a flat in Bangalore. Because being a bachelor it is very difficult to take decision i think a lot should i go for it or not and i was bit confused about that.On that time Dreamz was in initial stage but despite that i believe on Dreamz and so far they have not broken my trust. They call me on office time to time one such occasion like Bhoomi poojan, registration etc. i hope they will handover my flat with in time and i would like to thanks to all dreamz family for help me to make my dream true.

Watch my video review by follow this link -

Comments

A Sep 5, 2012 by
G. V Narosimha Rao

Dreamz Gk Infra-"Prompt Services"

I do appreciate the fact that you people are coming up with such an exiting and good offers. Though I am not in a good financial state to avail the offer now, I would like to be informed about any such offers in future. Thanks to relationship manager for personally visiting our home to bring about this offer. Thanks and Regards, G. V. Narosimha Reddy
A Sep 5, 2012 by
virendra_sahu

I recently relocated to Bangalore after marriage. My wife is a IT professional and wanted a property in an up market area.i was confused about which area to choose as i was new to the place, sitting at home, i searched the net to find which area and which prize will actually suits our requirement.ultimately dreamz gk infra was the right platform where i booked a flat for us the locality was very very important and i think we have take right decision in term of dreamz gk infra.
N Sep 8, 2012 by
Bijay_kumar Dreamz GK Infra India Pvt. Ltd.  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Dreamz Gk Infra " Good Communication " - Dreamz GK Infra India Pvt. Ltd.

Hi this is Bijay Kumar, I booked one flat in "Dreamz Sanskriti". Dreamz Gk Infra has dedicated Relationship Manager for interaction with Customer. They have sorted out my all queries on time.Thanks to Relationship Manager for clarifying all my Doubts. I got all the information on time. I am satisfied after booked a flat in Dreamz Gk Infra.