Dr.Fixit, New Coat for roof - Poor craftsmanship resulting in peeling off of layers

doctorapu
I contacted Dr.Fixit for waterproofing of my roof last year. Their representative visited my house and advised me to contact authorized applicator, M/s Star Chemical Solutions for the job. I made an initial payment as par the contract to start the job and later on paid full on completion. The agency not only did not give me any written guarantee as promised but also reduced the period by 50% as against company's claim. The layers are cracking and peeling off at various places resulting in water seepage within one year while the company guarantees at least 7-10yrs. I have been continuously following up with the company but in vein. Their representative has been intentionally delaying the inspection for the reason best known to him. The company has also been ignoring the issue which might result in spoiling of my house. Hence I would like to request a strong action against Dr.Fixit for misleading customers thru false advertisements and neglecting customer's compalint at the same time re doing waterproofing of entire roof of my house as par their specifications. I require a written guarantee on the job as advertized by them.

Comments

Dr.Fixit products may be good but their intention is to cheat customers. In connivance with their authorized applicator they are trying to ensure repeat application that will result in more sell of their produts. They are intentionally giving false guarantee so that customers get into their trap and land up in huge expense.
mad_hu

I wish to stop the leakage of water coming into my bed room from terrace since the work of fixing ceramic tiles recently undertaken/completed.

Where should I go????

I do agree that Dr Fixit from Pidilite is a company all set to cheat customers. They give false guarantee so that customers are lured into using their products and after that all complains are heeded with deaf ears.
Our society faced water leaks and damage to internal walls due to water seepage. The authorized applicator M/s Saifee Water Proofing suggested Dr Fixit Pidfin 2K and gave a guarantee for 5 years. Within the first year itself there were seepage and damages to the internal walls of the building.When the authorized Applicator was called upon he started to talk nonsense and that the water seepage was for reasons other than faulty application / product.
Dr Fixit is just a sham to cheat customers of big money

Customers complaints may be genuine considering their experience.
kbx

We are Fixol Chemicals - manufacturers of Full Stop - an easy to apply and straightforward waterproofing solution that utilizes age old techniques of water proofing and combines them with new technology. Our product is simple, you need not break down your wall, simply apply the solution over the the wall of the affected area, then paint over it. For more details please email fixol@hotmail.com or karanjbhatia@gmail.com or call 9328551525

Our webite www.fixol.info

Best Regards,
Jagdish Bhatia
A Mar 1, 2011 by
pvramadas

I have been chasinf Dr fixit by emails and calling their delhi office personally.They told me that the applicators would visit my house, but, unfortunately no one turned up.
we are also confused by the recommendations as no local guy understands clearly
N Jul 18, 2011 by
ajay sachdev

looks like Dr fixit is only out 2 fix consumers
N Aug 18, 2011 by
varshaa

Dr Leakage - Waterproofing Contractor & Services 09179705314 / 9910960300 / 8010343143 - Delhi
AND
Quipid Decors Private Limited
Year of Establishment: 1998
Mr. Kshitij Agrawal (Founder)
Website: www.indiamart.com/quipiddecors
Quipid Decors Private Limited
Mr. Kshitij Agrawal
Contact No. +(91)-8010343143

The advertisers on OLX and QUICKR are frauds and do low quality work and cheated me of 11, 000 /-
They do not respond to calls after taking payment.
DO not hire them at any cost.
A Jan 10, 2012 by
MINA3281

As mentioned above I have same experience what is written above, as if someone is narrating my story, I am goint to loage complain against Pidilite Industries for cheating common people and providing non professional staff. Is ther anyone who will help me in this please write on mina3281@gmail.com
N May 12, 2012 by
Shanawazz

The layers are peeling off at one place resulting in water leakage, within 5 months, while the company guarantees at least 7-10yrs. I have complained to the local dealer three weeks ago and no action has been taken yet.

Shanavas Hussain