DS MAX Properties, Bangalore - Poor quality of apartments

Anand
I bought a flat from DS MAX properties in Bangalore in 2007. They said they will give possession in 3 months, but they gave after 11 months in Feb-2008. The quality of the materials was very very bad. The walls in my apartment devekoped cracks just after 2 months of possesion. And to compound to my woes, when it started raining in May-June of 2008, there was rain water seepage in many places in the walls. I complained to them many times, but to no avail. I did not even get a decent response from these guys.

They are the biggest cheaters in Bangalore and i advise the public against making any purchases with them at your own peril.

Comments

N Dec 26, 2013 by
punitsolanki

Best Review
HI All,

My Name is Punit Solanki and I had booked a flat with DS MAX Stone hill and when I booked the flat they told that they will give me this and that in the house which is all fake.

For example they informed me that they will provide me a single loft and now after some few months they say that we never told you.

I had also referred a friend of mine to buy a flat and he also bought one and now after 3 months when i ask them the bonus they say that you never referred him.

I think that this is the worst thing any builder can do to a customer. they say me that they need a email confirmation that they told me all these.

I am really not satisfied with DS MAX and also with there higher management because after so many email then don't case to respond.

The marketing people are so clever that they just need customer once they book then they will how you what is the real thing.

aad application - NDS

Orkut Application Superscrap can't create in Hindi language.
Thanks & Regards
Arvind Sharma
pavan

Beware of DSMAX properties.they are just marketing people.they are not builders nor developers, they are just commission agentson behalf of builders & developers who will jackup prices & con the customers into buying the apartments at fancy rates.be watchful & read all the fine prints before signing the agreement.beware of their rep's sweet talk & empty promises.

Doubly beware of these people from DSmax.They are the biggest fraudsters in Bangalore. I purchased a flat thru them in 2007(yet to get the possession).They gave colourful brouchure promising, interalia, gymnasium, power backup for all flats, covered car parking, 24 hour security and so on.Nothing came thru. When asked they point towards builder and builder points to DSmax.Both are not available for contact and the marketing guys donot lift the phone.finalyy caught up sez do whatever u want.
Adding icing is that they have collected 8 percent sales tax and 4 percent service tax and have not remitted to the government nor are they issuing tax invoice.
now the matter is before the Consume redressal Forum at Bangalore.
How many of u are trapped in similar fraud??

Very Very poor service - Authentic Designer's

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have sent a courier in previous week 14 - sep - 2009 and docket number 158931607.

I think trackon courier service is very very poor & fraud because steel today our family not received my documents and that is very important documents related education.

Previous 3 days I am trying to approx morning 11:00 am to 7:00 pm continue follow up.

At 9307017877, 9359740087, 9335176167 etc contact numbers.

But not given proper response.

If you read my message any contact person in the trackon courier then please forworded please.

If you not able to given any type of papers, parcels or etc. so please closed your network.

And also trackon courier website not given proper response because approx information wrong fill & always mentioned under construction.

KIndly revert as soon as possible.

We have seen a property promoted by Ds-Max in Kengeri sattelite town.I have read many reveiws now and understand that the builder is City shelters.Has anybody else seen it?Pls suggest whether we should go ahead with this?i am in a fix after reading the reviews.

Cheers
Rashmi

I have seen DS-MAX flate in Banaswadi, i found it a good deal, , but after reading the comments I am confused, can anyone help on this please.
srijaya

Hi, I read an Ad in one of the portals for DS-MAX "Charming Heights" property in RMV Extn, Blore.
The deal seemed very promising and they are quoting 46.+ lacs for a 3000 sqft. I have my doubts after reading these reviews. People, please help if you have any info on this property.

I hv bought a flat from DS Max in Jul-09. I was promised intercom, power back-up inside the flat (2 ppoints of 100W each), lifts with generator backup, etc. etc.. Like someone has said above they have a bunch of sales chaps whose purpose is to simply sell by hook or by crook. Once deal is completed the dreams and promises fade and matters become frustrating. In my case property tax for the flat was not paid for 07-08, 08-09. I was promised this would be cleared even on date of registration. This was hoax. Ultimately I had to clear 07-08, 08-09 and of course 09-10. There is even today no wiring for my flat's intercom. No wiring for the genset backup. Despite repeated representations to senior officals of DS Max (Mr Dilip) - they are simply con guys and say what they don't mean. Even in some conversation they totally disown the promises.BEWARE BANGALOREANS !! I have tried to meet their Director (young hero-type looks) - but difficult to reach. Even Governor or CM is easier to meet.
Kant

I was very upset and dejected when I saw the full page ad of DS MAX in Deccan Herald. It said - "Joy that last". I think I am the greatest bakra that they would have got in years. They sold me a flat that doesnot have an approved plan. All the bad things that have been listed are absolutely correct. I was not in country and they took full advantage of it. I thought atleast the bank people will check the documents but I understand they are all part of the same game. They are just the middlemen and once they get their share they are gone. Later you are left at the mercy of the builder who gives a d*** about you.

If you are talking to them then stop talking to them right now. Forget about enjoying my flat I wake up everyday feeling cheated and robbed. Just don't get into it !! I wonder how they sleep peacefully after cheating so many people. Surely I see that their consciuos does'nt prick. I wonder what they eat ?

POOR LAYOUTING - Apartment

In bdi sun shine city BHIWADI (Raj.) i booked one apartment , at the time of possession I visited my apartment to pay my dues . but i observed critical issue that no sun light comes in apartment from any side due to typical lay outing .than I discussed with builder & request to refund my money but they refused. now suggest what should i do?

CAUTION from DS-MAX !!! The people representing/associated with DS-MAX are big-time liers. A wise approach towards them would be to demand proof or authenticity for anything and everything they say. With this, we will be able to make out how many of their promises are false and how many are potential false promises. Keeping these in mind, negotiate the deal.

Thanks for sending the comments. As i am planning for an appartment from DS-MAX, i am withdrawing it. Thanks for the posts.
Triveni

These comments are very useful to me as i also had a plan to buy a flat from them but now im dropping out from that.

I too was cheated by DS Max. I had purchased a flat in 2007. The flat is in fourth floor but they have approval for only third floor. Even bank has approved the loan. Probably both are hand in glove. Now Iam runing up and down from pillar to post to get the issue settled. soon the matter will be going in to court and I am having sleepless night worried about my future and my hard earned money. Beware guys...we are experienced with this guys and we request you to stay away from them or you will also join our team of sleepless guys.

Thanks for the valuable comments - I saw these folks had a stall at the property show in Lalit Ashok last week - I had almost decided to visit them at their office in Banaswadi this weekend.

now i dont think i would be interested anymore. will go with Sobha or Mantri ... may end up paying more but then it is worth the money!!!
sudipa

I was planning to buy a flat from them as it was a good deal. But thanks a ton to you guys who have contributed here. I am sure I will stop discussion with them...thanks a lot again.

can anybody throw some light on there ds max gnr regency project near kr puram,

opps.. Hi all, Thanks for all the valubale feedback on DSmax .. I was about to make the booking but luckly my friend [Vinaya chandran] helped me with this site.. I have given up and no more DS MAX in future..

Thanks to All

Sandeep.R
talk2me

'Bastards' would be a less derogatory word to describe them in a single word . I had booked a flat in Royal enclave marathalli in 2008 ...and still i havent got possession. Top most floor is illegal. There is no sufficient parking space in basement. The Sales executives while booking the flat will speak very politely as if you are the king and you have done no mistake by booking a flat with them. But they will soon start showing their true color. Dont go for their oral promises. Ask them to mention everything in the aggrement. I made a big mistake by not reading the aggrement for sale. They have put such clauses that it would be another mistake by me to even drag them in court.
Learn from others and my mistake DONT DEAL WITH THEM. Even if you have given them initial booking amount, just get out of the deal even if it means loosing the initial booking amount(1-2 lakhs). Better to loose 1 lakh rather than lifetime of mental torture and loosing peace of mind.
They are only promoters of apartments built by small builders. Royal enclave incharge is S-FOUR PROPERTIEs. Sandeep is the builder(another big time ---hole, would not mind threatening with rowdies)

date- Aug 2010