DSC Hyundai - Poor Service

Naveen Richard

This is my nth time of rough with DSC hyundai. The service centre has a lean mix of good and vast mix of bad people.

My Car servicing has been attortiously bad. The dirt in the speakers - over the dashboard were still present after a water wash... shockingly true :(

The car will struggle when ever I change to gear 2... There is sudden dip on the acceleration...This is claimed as a known issue :( ... No service engineer ever touches this query... My complaint before service will come back to me undeterred.

The running noise will always be there... no matter how many ever times they lubricate.

BTW... this is just a 16 month old car.. yet so many problems with the interfacing :(

Comments

any body see this, please don't go to DSC for servicing. they are horrible. better go to HMP or KUN...

DSC service is very bad...
v.vijay

hai i am vijay i left my car for service at hyundai before 4 days, hyndai santro on the first day service advisor named anand attended my call and took for service at dsc hyundai saligramam, left only for small issues ie, door lock and hand brake hang up and for service, but the guy anand wat he did he called me in the evening and said your car had got failured in brake cylinder and engine valve i said its ok make those added with the problem and i can pay for u, then on the second day when i called him to get my car he said ur car had sensar problem so it costs rs6000/- so if u accept i can make it ready,
i got more tensioned i understood very well those service advisors are trying to make moneyfor their company, my car is just 2yrs old new car and just used 19000kms, an i checked with the automobile dealer for this sensar issue, the automobile spare shop dealer and a car mechanic said dont accept the problem just shout then they will give ur car back and say them when i left it was good, the service advisor anand called and asked me for changing of sensar i shouted him then he said asthough the sensar is gone u cant even start your car i got fed up an i said i dont want my car i can take it later
how i could i will come with the mechanic and see then finalise wat to do,
then the third day anand callled me and said your car is ready for delivery so u could come and take,
tell me how is it possible now where the sensar problem gone so it shows very well those dsc hyundai
employees are all cheating people, no good servicing also when i took my car there were oil stains stains in seat cover and alloy wheels, door knob two were missed, so dear car owners please dont go to dsc hyundai for car service one one day then will find new problems in your car even it is a just bought car from the showroom also, cheating frauds, bleady criminals,
particularly dont contact the service advisor anand, 9094761347, he will cheat u very easily be alert

DSC service is very bad...
Jones

Dear Car buyers,
I bought car in DSC Hyundai as price was cheaper compared to KUN and HMP. I saved Rs.1500 in this deal. But I spent 2500 to call these people to get insurance and RC book. I visited three times in person to get these things. Eventually it cost my peace of mind and money. We need to shout for every small things. I advise don’t get lured by few thousands given by DSC. You need to go thro lot of struggle.
Go for KUN or HMP for better service.

Dear DSC,
You business model is not sustainable. Because now a days people choose dealers thro reviews and customer’s experience.

Poor Service - Car Shoppe

Wehn i started looking for second hand care buying in chennai, I stuck on Car Shoppee as they have good collection of cars in varied ranges. Sorry to say experience has not been very good, they do not allow you to test drive car for long. Also bit of cheating and poor service after you lock the deal

++++
Whoel range of brands
negotiable!!!
centrally located in vekatnarayana road

----
very poor customer service, during negotation they will force you to pay 5% and the service will be poor
Owner will call some number and will handover to you saying talk to car owner and negotiate yourself...otherside he will have his own person talking like car owner - customer get a feeling as though they directly dealt with seller
Cars are not serviced before delivery
no quality checks on the car or warranty

VERY POOR SERVICE WITH DSC IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE

I have faced very bad experience with DSC Hyundai. They promised to deliver my i10 on Jan 2nd but because of various reason I got delivered on Jan 5th. We asked for delivery at home and I got a call around 10.00 AM that the driver has started from the showroom and I have received my car at around 5.00 PM. With extra 100KM more than what I saw in the showroom.

When I went for the first service, they stolen my daughter DVD. When I complaint to the Supversior Kumar
He told me that it was my mistake to keep the DVD in the car.

The interesting fact is the senior management is very poor in handling customer complaint no wonder the people below them are thieves and irresponsible people.

SALIGRAMAM DSC Hyundai service station SUCKS. The customer service is the worst i have ever seen. I gave my car for 3rd and final service with some problems in it and none of them was answered. they took 2 days to deliver back and when i saw my interiors it was in the same condition as before with lot of dirts in it. They had merely done a water wash to the exterior body and provided a bill of Rs 890 for changing the engine oil. To get my car back i had to make around 30 calls in two days. Even the relationship managers not doing the job prpperly. They will delay the process as much as possible. The worst administration i had ever seen. Please dont opt for Saligramam service station.

Even I had a very bitter experience with them. They made easy money by saying Brake, some other equipment, etc was not ok and replaced it with a new one. Actually the car was perfect before I gave for service. Further it took more than a week to return the car and in the meanwhile carelessly they let the rainwater into the mats.
I suggest to people to just waterwash the car and top up all oils in the car using a good private mechanic. This is what the DSC Hyundai does basically plus they make money by replacing already working parts.
meganathan1s DSC Hyundai  - Tamil Nadu, India

improper service - DSC Hyundai

dear sir/ madam

my vehicle bearing reg no. Tn 02 AQ 0010 was mostly in your service station from the date of purchase due to the negliance of your esteemed dealer DSC hundai.

1. they have pasted my front wind shield twice and broke the trim, roof top upholstry and the water is seeping inn.( see the attached video)

2.they have pasted 3m suncontrol film as a complementry an they have cut the vaporiser of defogger lines in the rear glass during rain its giving me more trouble like a illusion.

3.while pasting the glass i have noticed few painting scratches on my vehicle.

4. The abs brake in my vehicle is not working properly.

5. audio panel display is not working

6. no mud flap provided by the hundai company from the date of purchase.

for all the above they have asked me to give my car on 8th of November 2010. in the complaints and repair column the complaints were noted and the delivery date was mentioned on 11/11/2010. but till now the did not attended my complaint promptly.

regards

meganathan.s
chennai
SebyJose DSC Hyundai  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

cheating various ways - DSC Hyundai

I got an i10 car from DSC hyundai chennai. They took 3000 rupees for teflon coating for which they did nothing noticable(varified with another hyundai showroom). The alloy wheels which they gave, started rusting even before completing 1year. went to showroom for replacement, but did not do anything.
N Aug 13, 2011 by
Parulji

DSC Hyundai, CIT Nagar is the worst center to choose your new car.
They cheat customers. Before payment they tell everything they will provide and during delivery they cheat customers, they never provide some fittings and say they have not commited. Also they changed the commitment and put some local makes in the parts..

Be careful with DSC. I have suffered a lot and want no one to get the pain.
N Sep 21, 2011 by
ojas22 Hyundai  - Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India

Poor & Horrible service - Hyundai

TO:
HYINDAI MOTOR COMPANY
INDIA

My self Ojas K Mehta, i am working at Indian Oil Corporation Limited, On 10/09/11 i give my I10 for accidental repair at Brij Hyundai, Sikandra on 11/09/11 the Surveyor from my insurance co. M/s.Bhati AXA examine my car give all the clearance for reair of vehicle from that day i am continuously in touch with their Asst manager Mr.Abiram Prasad on 18/09/11 i called him for the status of my vehicle and he told me you can pick up your vehicle on 19/09/11, on 19th i rang him at 11 am at that time time he told me that your vehicle is not ready come on 20/09/11 again i called him around 12 o'clock that time he told that only rubbing & cleaning is pending you can pick up your vehicle on 21/09/11, and he specifically told me that you don't have to call me again, but i know the actual situation so again i called him on 21/09/11 at 01 PM and he told me your vehicle is ready. At three o clock when i reached to Bridge Hyundai to pick up my car i am surprised to see that even painting of my car door handles is pending,even rubbing and painting is also pending then i talk to their GM this issue and he assured me to deliver my car on 21/09/11 evening at My Residence at Mathura with all cleaning and proper maintenance but again when their driver came to my residence for car delivery i am amazed that even discussing with GM of Brij Hundai my car is not even properly cleaned and they dont even touch the internal sides , dash board my car is filled with dust, paint primer what a shame.

My vehicle is laying at their work shop for more than eleven days and even despite of continuous telephonic discussion with their Asst. Manager.Body Shop Mr.Abiram Prasad & GM finall i receive my vehicle not even cleaned from out side as well as inside and not even in time.

I am not able to understand how could a authorized dealer of your's give this kind of horrible service and even GM rank person is not interested to perform the job properly.

My Car No. UP 85 U 2206

OJAS.K.MEHTA
Mobile No:09412777229
Phone No. (H): (0565)2416578
(O): (0565)2417578
N Jun 26, 2012 by
rs.prdp

Yesterday i had gone to dsc service station in chennai(Guindy). I had a worst experience of customer handling. After a long time one service advisor came to me asked my issue. At that time he got a call from one girl and he was talking for about 10 minutes, so i got frustruated and gone away with my car to express hyundai service. There was a nice experience and spot handling the customers..First impression is the best impression. There i got a bad impression in dsc service..
N Jul 2, 2012 by
rajkrish

Today i had a bad experience of customer handling and worst service result with DSC Hyundai service. My Car servicing has been bad. The dirt in the inside the car, lot of dots (white paint - after my second service) on the front mirror, side windows - over the dashboard were still present after a water wash... I have asked to service adviser, they simply say if you want to remove the dot, you need to pay Rs 3, 500 with Tax... i told him, this is not my mistake, you need to do. he cleared dots in the front mirror only not in the my car windows & border.

What a drama!!! and irresponsible answer.

Please don't go to DSC - Saidapet branch. Please check with better service station..

Krish
rajkrish09@gmail.com
N Jan 3, 2013 by
annieraj

i need to take my complaint regarding service issues, to a DSC hyundai correct person, can any one help me to give the coordinates.
pls give me details at annieraj2003@yahoo.com.
N Feb 28, 2013 by
rs.prdp

for service go to hyundai motor plaza for better service in alandur or ekkatuthangal
N May 4, 2013 by
Sabapathy K Vignesh

Please avoid DSC Hyundai because, i booked a i20 era CRDI model, i decided to go with silver colour first then i changed to ember gray they asked a letter to change of colour i gave a letter but now they are saying that you should pay another rs-10000/ for changing.without any information on the first day.so please don't go to DSC hyundai.very very very poor performance

DSC Hyundai - Poor Service