DTC - Complaint against DTC bus Conductor

COMPLIANT
TIME between 7.30 pm
DATE 16-03-2009
DESCRIPTION
I am virender singh and i am student i daily make up down from DWARAKA MORE METRO STATION to NAJAGARH.
today the above mentioned route no bus having registeration no. as DL 1P B6139, I am so disappintoted the behaviour of conductor even he using abuse language, he trying to hit me.
the incident take place over DWARAKA MORE METRO Station where i board the above mentions bus,
that bus was LTD. (minimum FARE 10 Rs), i gave him 5 coins suddenly he started shouted over me and raise his hand to hit me, (thank god some good commuter scold over him), i already gave him 100 Rs note to purchase the ticket the ticket no (25626 / 329)
i just want to know can authority take actions against that such kind of CONDUCTORS who have no sence to talk even they ready to fight with students...
same on conductor pls sir, take the actions against him and pls reply me by mail if u please sir...

Comments

BUS DRIVER AND CONDUCTOR - D.U. student, first year

I AM SAURABH SONIK, THE STUDENT OF DELHI UNIVERSITY, NORTH CAMPUS. I LIVE IN GURU NANAK NAGAR. NEAR TILAK NAGAR. THE BUS DRIVER NEVER STOP THE BUS AND NEVER OPEN THE DOORS OF BUS AT BUS STOP. THEY TALK VERY RUDLY ALSO. THEY UUSELESSLY OPEN THE DOORS AT RED LIGHT . THEY ARE NOT HELPFULL TO US. THESE TYPES OF PROBLEMS INCREASING DAY BY DAY.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL TAKE SOME ACTION TO MAKE OUR ROUTE SIMPLE AND EASIER.

THANKING YOU
Rahul

NOn avialbity fo DTC bus

Bus Route no-344
I am regular passenger of DTC bus route no. 344 for the last two years bus not coming in evening. This is the only DTC Bus which runs on this route and for the SIX months, This is regarding the bus complaint of route no.344, Kalyanpur to Huz khasi. There are few DTC buses in this route. Mainly in the office time like 7:00 am to 10:00 am in the morning & 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm in the evening. this bus has stopped running, not coming for what reasons I don, t know. There are so many students and other...
satish

Non avialbity fo DTC bus

Bus Route no-473
I am regular passenger of DTC bus route no. 473 for the last two years bus not coming in evening. This is regarding the bus complaint of route no.473, Badarpur to Anand Vihar. There are few DTC buses in this route. Mainly in the office time like 7:00 am to 10:00 am in the morning & 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm in the evening. this bus has stopped running, not coming for what reasons I don, t know. Kindly do somthing for the same

Hey friend,

I know your complaint is genuine, hence, there is nobody to listen any complaint from anyone because the whole DTC has gone currupt. The entire hierarchy is in jaws of severe corruption. I am sure, nobody would have take any action your complaint. Whatever, let us united against the corruption. Call me on 9210986575 if you have more information regarding eliminating the corruption. But, I appreciate your true effort. Keep on writing against corruption.

A responsible citizen,

Dated: 8 May 2009.

The Director,
Delhi Transport Corporation,
New Delhi.

Sub : Complain for misbehave of conductor.

May I draw your kind attention to few lines of my complain about misbehavior of conductor with the regular user of esteemed DTC Buses.

On the date 21 April 2009 at 5:29 PM, the bus route No. 107 ( Naththu pura to ISBT Mori Gate), and the bus registration No. is DL -1P-B-2393/01.

This situation originated on the day with a passenger by conductor, he used too much violate rubbish and abusive language that a civilized person never use in his hole life.

When an another passenger tries to stop him then he used same thing with him that scenario was really disgusting that I never seen in my life.

The real matter was for this nuisance for change the currency (Rs. 5) which was totally ruptured given by the conductor .

When the passenger asks for change the money he extremely denies for the change of money.
It was too bad experience in my life, I am using DTC regularly, but never seen this type of nuisance that was happened with us like the private conductors uses with their passengers because they are not literate and civilized, but we never expected to DTC Staff, then what is difference between with DTC and STA.

The main thing was that when we ask for complain book to the conductor, he denies to give and threaten and there was no any cooperation by driver with us.

This nuisance stopped when was interrupted in this matter and took that currency to him.

I will highly obliged if I get proper response and action against this complain to retain my faith with DTC and their Staff.

With warm regards,
Akhilesh kumar

Dated: 26 May 2009.

The Director,
Delhi Transport Corporation,
New Delhi.

Sub : Complain for misbehave of conductor.

On the date 25 April 2009 at 8:00 PM, the bus route ( gurgaon to Azadpur), and the bus registration No. is DL -1P-B-0042.

I was taken a bus from naraina first he was not stop the bus on bus stand than when he stop the bus i give him 10 rupee note and say give me ticket of 5 rupee he said minimum fair in this bus only 10 rupee. than i saw on board in this bus fair is (Sadharan Kiraya) i ask to conductor what is meaning of sadharan kirarya he said it mean minimum fair 10 rupees. than ask to other passenger what does it mean the passenger said sadharan kiraya means 3, 5, 710 rupee ticket. than ask for complaint book he not give me. and abusing me.

why these people/conductor doing behave like this. and driver also supporting to conductor he said we dont have any complaint book go in depot and register your complaint in depot.

Please do needful on this.

With warm regards,
Jitender Saroya

when conductor recuriment dtc in delhi

misbehaviour by blue line staff - blue line bus

I work in a private organization near sarojani nagar. On 06.06.2009, In the evening I got a bus (root no 323 ). Dhaula kuan to Noida. Bus no.DL1PB1962. After reaching noida sector 12 I have been told to get down as the bus is not going to its proper destination i.e. Sector 62 noida. On asking from the conductor he said today he is not in the mood of going Noida sector 62. Than 5-6 other staff of the bus threatend all the pessangers and forcefully pushed all of them out of the bus. I think they pay a handsome money to police thats why even police personnals did not oppose their act

Is there any deptt. Where I can lodge complaint against them?

Please help me out.

Vipin Sharma

I agree, the same case happened with me yesterday!!!

The bus no. was 323, DL - P1- 1501

Those people were evening drinking in the bus and abusing others and dropped us at sec12, where as the bus was supposed to go to sector 63.

Some thing has to be done for this!!!

Where can I lodge a complain for this??

im sunil verma i m harworking man

COMPLIANT
TIME between 8.30 pm
DATE 22-08-2009
DESCRIPTION
I am Sunil D N and i am working in MIDC Gokul Shirgaon.
I am travelling from Nippani to MIDC Gokul Shirgaon Daily up And down from 6 year today (22/08/09) the conductor refuse to stop the bus at gokul shirgaon. The behaviour of conductor even he using abuse language.
I request you to take the action as soon as possible. please don't allowy me to comlpain again & again
I also want to now the which buses stop in gokul shirgaon of your deepo (Ajara)
Today I have given the written Complain in Kolhapur bus stand & requsted to take the action as soon as possable.

1) Bus No. :- CH-8701
2) Bus Routo.:- Ajara To Kolhapur
3) Conductor No.:- Refuse to give (41167)
4) Time in Nippani.:- 8.30 AM
5) Ajara Bus Deepo

Your's
passenger Sunil D.N
9420493137

i am a student of bharti vidya peeth university pachim vihar ...and my university not allowed dtc bus passes ...so how can i apply for it because its really very needy for me ...plz help me

yours faith fully pessenger

tarun vats

Hello Sir,

I am a Rajat Jain. My residence is in Darya Ganj.
there is a bus no is 1568 route no 971 (Low floor Bus)
the Conductor have no manneres and his behaviour is very rude.
I was travelling in the bus from B.R.Hospital to Kings Way Camp fair of which is Rs. 3/- but the bus conductor charged Rs. 5/- from me, the ticket no. is 400790000085208 dated 01.09.2009 time 10:59:51 Hours. I give him a Ten rupee note & the conductor gives me back a note of Rs. 5/- which is in very bad condition and torn also. When I ask him to change the torn note he refuses to do so and abused me & threatened me to leave the bus.
I request you to take some restrictive actions to prevent these kind of misbehaviour.

Rajat Jain

me dhaula kuan se noida DTC bus no 392 se jata hu dhaula kuan se bus kabhi time se nahi chalti kyoki private bus vale DTC bus driver ko 100 rupes dete hai jisse DTC bus driver tab tak bus nahi chalata jab tak private bus vala apni bus vaha se nahi le jata aur uske 10 min baad DTC bus chalti hai agar private bus kahi DTC bus driver ko dikh jaye to vo apni bus rok leta hai.
Ashok

Bus run between morigate to kapaschedra bus no 729 (dl1p B-3343)when i travel bus misbehaviour the student donot stop the stand.stundent step the bus ran aways any accident happen who be a responsible complain aganist driver.(bihari)

Bus Route no-729

I am regular passenger of DTC bus route no. 729 for the last one years and i am using a DTC bus Pass. Problem is that i am facing in every day in evening time Bus not coming after 8:00pm on Dholakwan to Kapashera Border. There are few DTC buses in this route. Mainly in the office leave time like 6:00 pm to 10:00 pm in the evening and there about more than 50 passenger waiting for Route 729 Bus. I sure that all Passenger have using DTC Pass. After all passenger go through Private Bus or CAB, But Route no 729 bus not coming in Dholakuwa Stand. for what reasons I don, t know.
Note : One more thing that time Route No- 724, 740, 588, RL77 and Bahari Mudrika bus is coming (Both Private and DTC), every 5 Minutes but Whey not 729 ????

Finally I ask a question for all DTC Director and all member
1. what are the benefit to make a DTC Bus pass compare to Route no.729 .
2. Why bus is not coming in evening time after 8 :00 PM.
3. Can you give a details for travelling time for Route no- 729 all bus for evening Time.

Hello sir,
mein route no. 413 se travel karti hu us route pe 1 hi dtc chalti hai jo ki subha ke time par chalte hai
aur agar dtc kabhi shaam me 1 bari aa jati hai to private vale usse chalne nai dete aur us route par private bus se travel nai kiya ja sakta shaam ke time.
plzzzzzzz us route par 3 ya 4 dtc regular karvai jae 3 se 8 ke beech me shaam ko.
as soon as possible
D
Uday

I would like to know about route # 211 which is plying from Mayur vihar phase III to Mori gate terminal (origin & destination). The new low floor busses introduced by DTC corporation is not reaching its origin place i.e.mayur vihar phase III, instead the busses are plying from kalyanpuri to mori gate terminal.

Thanks & Regards