DTC - Complaint against DTC bus Conductor

virender singh rawat
TIME between 7.30 pm
DATE 16-03-2009
DESCRIPTION
I am virender singh and i am student i daily make up down from DWARAKA MORE METRO STATION to NAJAGARH.
today the above mentioned route no bus having registeration no. as DL 1P B6139, I am so disappintoted the behaviour of conductor even he using abuse language, he trying to hit me.
the incident take place over DWARAKA MORE METRO Station where i board the above mentions bus,
that bus was LTD. (minimum FARE 10 Rs), i gave him 5 coins suddenly he started shouted over me and raise his hand to hit me, (thank god some good commuter scold over him), i already gave him 100 Rs note to purchase the ticket the ticket no (25626 / 329)

Comments

N 11 hours 18 minutes ago by
anil singhh

Best Review
TIME between 7.30 pm

DATE 22-12-2014

DESCRIPTION

I am Anil Singh and I am student i daily make up down from SOUTH-EX to ANAND VIHAR.

Today the above mentioned route no bus having registeration no. as DL 1P C6816, I am so disappintoted the behaviour of conductor even he using abuse language, he trying to hit me.HE SNATCHED MY MONEY.

The incident take place AT SOUTH EX- where i board the above mentions bus,
that bus was LTD. (minimum FARE 15 Rs), i gave him 30RS. suddenly he started shouted over me and raise his hand to hit me, (thank god some good commuter scold over him), i already gave him 100 Rs note to purchase the ticket the ticket no (25626 / 329)
i just want to know can authority take actions against that such kind of CONDUCTORS who have no sence to talk even they ready to fight with students...THE SAME CONDUCTOR HAS DID THE SAME BEFORE
same on conductor pls sir, take the actions against him and pls reply me by mail if u please sir...MY E MAIL ID IS a8860310870@gmail.com

BUS DRIVER AND CONDUCTOR - D.U. student, first year

I AM SAURABH SONIK, THE STUDENT OF DELHI UNIVERSITY, NORTH CAMPUS. I LIVE IN GURU NANAK NAGAR. NEAR TILAK NAGAR. THE BUS DRIVER NEVER STOP THE BUS AND NEVER OPEN THE DOORS OF BUS AT BUS STOP. THEY TALK VERY RUDLY ALSO. THEY UUSELESSLY OPEN THE DOORS AT RED LIGHT . THEY ARE NOT HELPFULL TO US. THESE TYPES OF PROBLEMS INCREASING DAY BY DAY.

I HOPE THAT YOU WILL TAKE SOME ACTION TO MAKE OUR ROUTE SIMPLE AND EASIER.

THANKING YOU

no board of bus stand - DTC

dear sir
i want to complaint of route no.374.some bus drivers not stop the bus on moolchand stand.they say that there is no board of bus stand .so i requested that please put a board there of bus stand so that people we are not getting suffrings.

Bus Not available - DTC

Sub: Complaint of not availability of BUSES on 569/568

I am regular passenger of DTC bus Route no. (569/568) For many months in the evening time there is not bus available in the evening time, from Sultanpuri to Safdurjaung & Mangolpuri to Safdurjaung. 1-2 hours daily i am waiting for DTC bus but bus not coming.

Please let us know how many days it will take the resolve this bus proble?

sir, i am the ragular passanger of bus rute no.618 for last ten years, but last one month the bus service is stoopped because the driver is transfer, so that the 618 bus not available at the office time. i request the bus rute no.618 start again at the karampura to safderjung hospital.
Rahul

NOn avialbity fo DTC bus

Bus Route no-344
I am regular passenger of DTC bus route no. 344 for the last two years bus not coming in evening. This is the only DTC Bus which runs on this route and for the SIX months, This is regarding the bus complaint of route no.344, Kalyanpur to Huz khasi. There are few DTC buses in this route. Mainly in the office time like 7:00 am to 10:00 am in the morning & 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm in the evening. this bus has stopped running, not coming for what reasons I don, t know. There are so many students and other...
satish

Non avialbity fo DTC bus

Bus Route no-473
I am regular passenger of DTC bus route no. 473 for the last two years bus not coming in evening. This is regarding the bus complaint of route no.473, Badarpur to Anand Vihar. There are few DTC buses in this route. Mainly in the office time like 7:00 am to 10:00 am in the morning & 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm in the evening. this bus has stopped running, not coming for what reasons I don, t know. Kindly do somthing for the same

Hey friend,

I know your complaint is genuine, hence, there is nobody to listen any complaint from anyone because the whole DTC has gone currupt. The entire hierarchy is in jaws of severe corruption. I am sure, nobody would have take any action your complaint. Whatever, let us united against the corruption. Call me on 9210986575 if you have more information regarding eliminating the corruption. But, I appreciate your true effort. Keep on writing against corruption.

A responsible citizen,

Dated: 8 May 2009.

The Director,
Delhi Transport Corporation,
New Delhi.

Sub : Complain for misbehave of conductor.

May I draw your kind attention to few lines of my complain about misbehavior of conductor with the regular user of esteemed DTC Buses.

On the date 21 April 2009 at 5:29 PM, the bus route No. 107 ( Naththu pura to ISBT Mori Gate), and the bus registration No. is DL -1P-B-2393/01.

This situation originated on the day with a passenger by conductor, he used too much violate rubbish and abusive language that a civilized person never use in his hole life.

When an another passenger tries to stop him then he used same thing with him that scenario was really disgusting that I never seen in my life.

The real matter was for this nuisance for change the currency (Rs. 5) which was totally ruptured given by the conductor .

When the passenger asks for change the money he extremely denies for the change of money.
It was too bad experience in my life, I am using DTC regularly, but never seen this type of nuisance that was happened with us like the private conductors uses with their passengers because they are not literate and civilized, but we never expected to DTC Staff, then what is difference between with DTC and STA.

The main thing was that when we ask for complain book to the conductor, he denies to give and threaten and there was no any cooperation by driver with us.

This nuisance stopped when was interrupted in this matter and took that currency to him.

I will highly obliged if I get proper response and action against this complain to retain my faith with DTC and their Staff.

With warm regards,
Akhilesh kumar

Dated: 26 May 2009.

The Director,
Delhi Transport Corporation,
New Delhi.

Sub : Complain for misbehave of conductor.

On the date 25 April 2009 at 8:00 PM, the bus route ( gurgaon to Azadpur), and the bus registration No. is DL -1P-B-0042.

I was taken a bus from naraina first he was not stop the bus on bus stand than when he stop the bus i give him 10 rupee note and say give me ticket of 5 rupee he said minimum fair in this bus only 10 rupee. than i saw on board in this bus fair is (Sadharan Kiraya) i ask to conductor what is meaning of sadharan kirarya he said it mean minimum fair 10 rupees. than ask to other passenger what does it mean the passenger said sadharan kiraya means 3, 5, 710 rupee ticket. than ask for complaint book he not give me. and abusing me.

why these people/conductor doing behave like this. and driver also supporting to conductor he said we dont have any complaint book go in depot and register your complaint in depot.

Please do needful on this.

With warm regards,
Jitender Saroya

when conductor recuriment dtc in delhi

misbehaviour by blue line staff - blue line bus

I work in a private organization near sarojani nagar. On 06.06.2009, In the evening I got a bus (root no 323 ). Dhaula kuan to Noida. Bus no.DL1PB1962. After reaching noida sector 12 I have been told to get down as the bus is not going to its proper destination i.e. Sector 62 noida. On asking from the conductor he said today he is not in the mood of going Noida sector 62. Than 5-6 other staff of the bus threatend all the pessangers and forcefully pushed all of them out of the bus. I think they pay a handsome money to police thats why even police personnals did not oppose their act

Is there any deptt. Where I can lodge complaint against them?

Please help me out.

Vipin Sharma

I agree, the same case happened with me yesterday!!!

The bus no. was 323, DL - P1- 1501

Those people were evening drinking in the bus and abusing others and dropped us at sec12, where as the bus was supposed to go to sector 63.

Some thing has to be done for this!!!

Where can I lodge a complain for this??

im sunil verma i m harworking man

Not stopping bus at DTC stands - DTC

i want to bring ur kind attention that as i am a management trainee in a company in okhla so i always use to pick AC dtc bus from anand vihar at 8:30 am But sometimes the driver doesn not stop the bus at stand and this creates a big problem for me as i will be late to the office and i have to tavel with blueline bus which gives me extreme trouble.

Manish Dwivedi

sir i am regular passenger of bus no.317for last 2 years, its service is irregular and please u should make a bus stop b/w bal bhawan and school block.

TIME between 8.30 pm
DATE 22-08-2009
DESCRIPTION
I am Sunil D N and i am working in MIDC Gokul Shirgaon.
I am travelling from Nippani to MIDC Gokul Shirgaon Daily up And down from 6 year today (22/08/09) the conductor refuse to stop the bus at gokul shirgaon. The behaviour of conductor even he using abuse language.
I request you to take the action as soon as possible. please don't allowy me to comlpain again & again
I also want to now the which buses stop in gokul shirgaon of your deepo (Ajara)
Today I have given the written Complain in Kolhapur bus stand & requsted to take the action as soon as possable.

1) Bus No. :- CH-8701
2) Bus Routo.:- Ajara To Kolhapur
3) Conductor No.:- Refuse to give (41167)
4) Time in Nippani.:- 8.30 AM
5) Ajara Bus Deepo

Your's
passenger Sunil D.N
9420493137

i am a student of bharti vidya peeth university pachim vihar ...and my university not allowed dtc bus passes ...so how can i apply for it because its really very needy for me ...plz help me

yours faith fully pessenger